Start a New Topic 
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
2000 Sylvan, Pontoon, For Sale
2000 Sylvan Elite, 20FT Pontoon. 60 HP Mercury Bigfoot. Tennessee Trailer, Front Fishing Chairs. Four detachable Custom Rod Holders. Each rod holder has two on it for a total of eight. Six Adult life Vest, Three childerns life vest. Garmin 160 Fishfinder, Three Ancho...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 5:00pm
by Chris Porter
Boat Docks
Question to you guys around the lake. We have a place on the lake and came in for the weekend and our boat and dock on dry land. Is there anyone in the area that wacthes docks or anyone have any ideas. Thanks
Views: 830   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 12:22pm
by lakeside
t
Terry
Light house cafe
Has anyone reopened the light house cafe at clarksville?
Views: 451   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 9:41pm
by joe from oxford
Hibernia/Nutbush fishing?
Hi All! I'm new to this board and to fishing Buggs Island. I have a place near Hibernia ramp and I've been fishing out of it several times but just can't seem to find any fish. I know the stripers can be anywhere between the cutthrough and Henderson depending on tim...
Views: 444   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 9:28am
by finsandgills
1995 Evinrude
I have an alarm problem with my 28hp. l995, 2 stroke evinrude. It just starter. I don't use the pontoon very often, has been sitting in the water since April. I had it service before placing in the water. I read the owner manual & it indicates I have a over heat...
Views: 341   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 10:52pm
by StriperChaser
downriggers
Does anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good brand of downrigger rod to buy? Just bought 2 downriggers to go with my 4 leadcore lines and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? By the way, caught 6 stipers including a 32 incher near t...
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 10:49pm
by JW
Shad
Ever wonder what shad tasted like? We were on a guide trip last night and we were throwing the shad net for bait. I threw the net out one time and it closed up before it ever hit the water and Shawn Lewis told me that if there were any shad in there he would eat on...
Views: 365   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 10:39pm
by dave
SCHOOLIN WHITEBASS
ANYBODY SEEING ANY SURFACE ACTION IN THE CLARKSVILLE AREA?? I'M COMING DOWN FRI. AND WANT TO GET HOOKED UP ON A FEW!!!! ALSO HOWS THE L/M BITE BEEN? THEY GOTTA BE DEEP.
Views: 931   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 9:41pm
by J14
c
Carl
Camping
Whenever I come to Buggs and fish I usually see people on the bank camping. I was just wondering if you can just camp anywhere (other than in someones back yard) or if there are designated areas. Im coming down in 2 weeks hopefully and ready for some big cats. By the...
Views: 352   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 8:46pm
by 5bigns
t
Tim
temps
surface water right at 90? don't that seem hotter than years past?
Views: 440   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 4:07pm
by FISHDOC
j
JW
Crappie?
Hey, looking to catch a few crappie today where can i go to catch some
Views: 586   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 3:34pm
by Ray
STUMP JUMPER
hey man...long time no see...been catching any fish? we need to get together and do some fishing like we used to.
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 12:49pm
by bryan c.
m
MIkeR
boat help
Boat supplies ? Bought me a Harris floatboat that needs rebuilding ,Live on Grassy and don't like going to any major towns, unless its a beach. who's web page for gas tanks,gas lines,gauges,carb rebuild kit(with good instructions).ect.ect.Thanks in advance..Tight Lin...
Views: 704   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 11:53am
by MIkeR
daytime catfish
anyone here catch catfish during the day. where and how? thanks
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 7:13am
by robgear
r
Rusty
Carolina Chips Lures
Hey yall... I live on Old Rock Rd. in Clarksville down where the bridge is coming through. I ran into this fella with his wife at Clarksville United Methodist Church a couple Sunday's ago and he said he was a custom lure manufacturer. I went to his site http://www.c...
Views: 601   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 24, 2005 5:48pm
by FISHDOC
d
dale
walleye fishing
would like to know if there is walleye in kerr lake we have fished for them in gaston and had some really good fishing and if there are where is a good place to fish for them thanks for any info if anyone is willing to give us
Views: 677   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 24, 2005 5:44pm
by FISHDOC
Lock-Jaw
Do the fishermen have lock-jaw or do the cats have lock-jaws..Don't see any post on any cats being caught.
Views: 453   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 23, 2005 11:36pm
by jofish
Henderson Point
Does anyone know when they will start locking the gates at the henderson point launch ramp?
Views: 736   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 23, 2005 6:38pm
by Jbare0001
Definition of BOAT
Passed on to me, I'd like to pass on to ya'll. After owning all kinds & sizes of boats for 30 years, and knowing what all goes in to owning a boat, I whole heartly agree with this definition, and think ya'll will to. After owning boats from 12' w/stick steeri...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2005 6:35pm
by Reel Deal
Mudfish
OK guys need a little help. I've fished in santee a few times and we caught a fish the locals call a mudfish. It has a head like a bluecat no whiskers long fin on back and teeth in it's mouth. The one's Ive caught in santee were the color of mud. Saturday night m...
Views: 593   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 23, 2005 4:54pm
by Dan Man
Youth Tournament - August 13, 2005
The Buggs Island Striper Club will be conducting a Kids Tournament on August 13th for children and grandchildren. Any species of fish will be allowed to be weighed in. Awards will be given for biggest fish, smallest fish, and longest fight. There is no entry fee,...
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2005 12:14pm
by Little Boy Blue
jug fishing
is it ok to jug fish
Views: 640   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 2:28pm
by jake
Night Fishing for bass
Will be coming in on the 15th of August for some night fishing for largemouth/smallmouth. Any suggestions on what and/or where to try. Will be staying in Clarksville.
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 2:12pm
by Big Wormer
Bass
Coming from Maryland this friday, can anyone help me with some advice on were the bass are,what to throw and which area to fish,grassy,nutbush or occ.My son is coming with me so any help would be more than helpful as we don't usually fish Buggs this time of year.
Views: 439   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 11:43am
by MarkA
Need advice
Recently installed downriggers on my 18' Neptuen boat. Would like to know how far behind ball should I have bucktail or lure? Would it be bette to split and have two bucktails/lures on line?
Views: 470   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 21, 2005 6:30pm
by scout
Boat for sale
'88 Bass Tracker Tournament V 17' with 70 hp Mercury call 919/528-4028
Views: 964   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 21, 2005 8:29am
by Bryant
Gas tax Refund
Did you guys know that you could get a 17.5 cents per gallon refund on gas you use in your boats?If your interested you can go to the Va. Dept.of Game and Inland fisheries website,go to boating link and look for Fuels Tax Refund.This will give you a link to the Dept....
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 12:30pm
by BRYANT
r
Ray
dove season
Anybody know a place where I can take my 4-year-old son dove hunting? I live in Durham NC but willing to travel a little and willing to pay a little. The bank took the farm away from one guy that was letting me hunt, and one spot has been taken over by horses. The ga...
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 11:27am
by Jo
m
MIkeR
LAKE
Lake looks great!! Wether your fishun or sitting or standing or looking or taking pictures or watching or whatever your doing take care of it !! JRS, you can ride in my boat anytime but ya gots to stop that bragging..I caught more..that's not important, maybe I had a...
Views: 621   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 9:11am
by MIkeR
j
JW
first time catfishin'
Hey I live on the lake on keats peninsula and am going to try for some big cats and was wondering what type of bait/hooks etc. you pros use? Also, would like to know some good places to try in the dam-nutbush area.
Views: 810   Replies: 41
Last Post: Jul 19, 2005 9:07pm
by Katmaster Jr.
s
steve
catfish
me and my dad are coming down friday for 3 days of camping and fishing. we will be staying at longwood and was wondering hows the crappie and catfishing been doing.any help appreciated,havent been down there in a while. thanks steve
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2005 8:52pm
by steve
Night Striper Fishing
Inetersted in fishing for Stripers at night. Is this done with live bait? Is it best to fish deep, as I would during the day, or do you bring everything shallow (live bait)? What about best time, early evening, midnight, just before day break? How about floating...
Views: 463   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2005 2:41pm
by Ray
yleecoyotee(twinriverguides)
I seen your picture on catch of the day.How was the trip&would you recommend them to someone else?
Views: 943   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 10:42pm
by lakeside hands
Jigging for Shad
Anyone have any experience using very small (Sabiki jiggs)to catch shad? Thanks Fred
Views: 475   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 8:50pm
by Katmaster Jr.
t
Tim
to all catfishermen
anybody ever chum for cats? want to go to Island Creek Sunday night and try for some channels but want pass up a big ole Blue how's the bait catching going? does cut shad work better?
Views: 585   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 8:47pm
by Katmaster Jr.
CRAPPIE DAYS
CAME DOWN TUESDAY WITH THE PREACHER AND CAUGHT OVER 150 BUT ONLY 9 KEEPERS. WAS A TOUGH DAY TO FIND THE SLABS BUT AN ENJOYABLE DAY ON THE LAKE. I HADN'T BEEN DOWN IN 5 WEEKS. CRAPPIE CROSSING AND DAVE I DID LAND A 6LB 10oz. WALLEYE MONDAY IN THE STAUNTON WHILE SMALLM...
Views: 871   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 3:30pm
by RIVER RAT
s
Scuba
Rental
Last year there was a post about a house for rent anybody have info...Or does anybody know of anything for the Family for a little over a week stay, They really don't want to stay in the pop-up that long with 3 kids and mom-in-law too. July 29 - Aug 7.
Views: 415   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 3:25pm
by BuggsMan
Proud Father
My cousin and I took our 2 boys fishing yesterday morning before work and had a pretty good morning. caught a 12.3 lb flathead and a 16.6 blue. My son who is 7 got to land the blue by no choice I set the hook and handed him the rod it was awsome,He loved it also he c...
Views: 369   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 17, 2005 4:35pm
by Katmaster Jr.
Dan river at south boston
How deep does the Dan river run around the south boston boat ramp. Is it easy to navigate in that Area?
Views: 360   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 17, 2005 9:50am
by G logan
Calling All Hunters!
Calling All Hunters! Bucks Branch Hunt Club: Established & Expanding Southampton & Sussex Virginia Club Seeking Upstanding New Members/3000 Acres/Commercial Kitchen/Clubhouse with Bunk Space & 3 Full Bathrooms & RV Sites On Waiting List/Also Game Check Station....
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 7:41am
by Todd S. Marsalek
t
Tim
fish
hey Cornbread! tried to call you when we going back to catch some more striper??? had a blast last time
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 7:28am
by Tim
00 evinrude 200
anybody got any input on this engine i'm looking at one but have not heard anything good about it
Views: 516   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 3:46am
by HAWG HUNTER
Boat Rentals
Does anyone know where we can rent a boat in Lake Kerr?
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 2:43pm
by BIG WORMER
j
JRS
LAKE IS CLEARING UP
MIKER AND I WENT FISHEN THURSDAY LAKE LOOKED NICE, WATER IS NOT STAINED MUCH AT ALL THERE IN CLARKSVILLE.THE LAKE LEVEL IS NORMAL. WE CAUGHT SOME KEEPER CRAPPIE BUT NUTHEN SPECIAL AND AS ALWAYS A LOT OF DINKS. MIKER FISHED JIGGS AND JIGGS TIPPED WITH MINNOWS I FISHED...
Views: 391   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 12:23pm
by Katmaster Jr.
Camping, Cats & Kids
Can anyone tell me a gooe place to camp with two teens for a couple night this coming week and to catch Flatheads?
Views: 435   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 14, 2005 8:00pm
by crappie crossing
b
bigjon
Lake Fest
I'm planning on fishing friday night. If I stay on the far upper end of the lake should I be away from The circus? Also how does the lake look?
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2005 9:18am
by ru
Kerr - Fall Bass Fishing
Thinking about coming down to Kerr in the Fall for the first time for some Bass fishing. I've fished Kerr for several years in the spring but have never been after May 1st. Can anyone give me some info on the general l/m bite, technigues, typical results, etc....
Views: 521   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 8:03pm
by 5bigns
gar?
Hello guys heading down wednesday, know you boys got hammered with the rain, normal we like to go up to the clarksville bridge in the hottest part of the day and fishing for gulping gar, to kill the time between the good fishing, but I figure the waters probale all m...
Views: 583   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 7:51pm
by Katmaster Jr.
Yamaha Stainless Steel Outboard Prop
Cabela's High-Performance Yamaha Stainless Steel Outboard Prop (ITEM: CF-011960) For all V-4 & 3 Cylinder Outboards with large gearcases Size 13-1/4 x 17 3 Blade Model # 3C341317 Sold for $289.99 new, asking $200.00 Like brand new, tried out on the...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2005 3:48pm
by justlearning
Catting TOngiht
Have some friends coming down tonighth and going fishing between Bluestone and Goat Island. Anyone had any luck between these two marks anywhere?? WORMER
Views: 578   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 12, 2005 9:44am
by Katmaster Jr.
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Free Forum powered by Bravenet