Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shad

Ever wonder what shad tasted like? We were on a guide trip last night and we were throwing the shad net for bait. I threw the net out one time and it closed up before it ever hit the water and Shawn Lewis told me that if there were any shad in there he would eat one. Well, I pulled up one shad and Shawn ate it head first. He said that to catch big cats you had to eat what they eat.

Re: Shad

Wonder what would be the odds of getting Shawn & JFO on Fear Factor.....If Shawn can eat and Joe kiss those nasty shad they should do well.....lol

Ask anybody...I used to always carry p'nut butter sandwiches fishing. Now I just snack outa the bait-tank...jfo

jfo,your a bad man , my boat still smells of shad and it's been a week since I was up. Love em for bait but think I'd be starving for I could eat one!! Anyhting that smells that bad can't taste good!

go to truck pro, and get fleet wash and soak it down with your pressure washer and then high pressure it clean, works great on boat carpet, fiberglass, aluminum hulls. yes i give shad a 10 in smell, but 11 in catching mules..

shawn is not all human he is 3/4 beast