Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kerr - Fall Bass Fishing

Thinking about coming down to Kerr in the Fall for the first time for some Bass fishing. I've fished Kerr for several years in the spring but have never been after May 1st.

Can anyone give me some info on the general l/m bite, technigues, typical results, etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated... it's about a 5 hr drive for me!

Re: Kerr - Fall Bass Fishing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Kerr - Fall Bass Fishing

Sorry about that try jig and pigs around black chunk rock crankbaits on points depends on weather,temp. of water.Try grassy creek all the way to the back and bluestone to the rivers.Don't forget about the spinnerbait also, just trying to help good luck may be there myself.