Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LAKE

Lake looks great!! Wether your fishun or sitting or standing or looking or taking pictures or watching or whatever your doing take care of it !! JRS, you can ride in my boat anytime but ya gots to stop that bragging..I caught more..that's not important, maybe I had a better time..anyway lets get Dave and go catch some more fish...take care all..MikeR..

Re: LAKE

MIKE ALL I GOTTA SAY BOUT THAT BRAGGIN IS WHAT LORRIE SAYS IS GONNA BE PUT ON MY HEADSTONE, " HERE LIES THE TRUTH HE AIN'T NEVER TOLD IT IT'S STILL IN HIM" YES YOU CAUGHT A BUNCH OF FISH BUT I GOTTA KIDD YOU AND HAVE FUN. WENT UP SATURDAY FISHED NUTBUSH AT THE MOUTH OF LIL NUTBUSH WE CAUGHT ONE SMALL CAT AND HAD ONE GOOD RUN AND DROP. I WAS FISHEN WITH LONNIE AND HIS BOAT NEEDED RAN HAD NOT BEEN IN THE WATER ALL YEAR SO JUST FISHED BOUT AN HOUR MORE OF A BOAT RIDE AND GET THE GUMM OUT OF THE CARBS THING. WE MAY GO THE OYSTER VA FISH FOR CROAKER WANNA GO ALONG? SPEND MAYBE 2 DAYS THERE. 20 FT DEEP VEE READY TO GO!!!

JRS,
Ya darn straight i'd like to go now that you mention it..WHEN ?still waiting for my truck to get out of the shop. need to call him, only way to go fishing unless you have the time to go and a truck to pull the boat..
tight lines to all !! MikeR..

Re: mike

NOT THIS WEEK OR WEEKEND LOOKING AT THE FOLLOWING WEEK MAYBE? I AM NOT GOING WHEN ITS 90+ I DID THAT ONCE AND LIKE TO DIED! WE WILL TAKE LONNIES BOAT OR MY DEEP VEE HE HAS A TRUCK AND BOAT READY TO GO, I SURE WILL LET YOU KNOW.

sounds good to me tight lines and a pull on your line MikeR