Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SCHOOLIN WHITEBASS

ANYBODY SEEING ANY SURFACE ACTION IN THE CLARKSVILLE AREA?? I'M COMING DOWN FRI. AND WANT TO GET HOOKED UP ON A FEW!!!! ALSO HOWS THE L/M BITE BEEN? THEY GOTTA BE DEEP.

Re: SCHOOLIN WHITEBASS

i went to the clark fest.and on the way up from north bend i seen gaint schools of shad.i bet the white bass was there but was taking the kids to watch fire works and the 500 other boats there. it wasnt a good time to try for them.but if you go just below the brick yard on that side of the lake its millions of small shad schooled up all over fish was feeding on them to.if you have any luck i would luv to know.i luv trolling for them. GOOD LUCK

HEY JAKE, SOUNDS GOOD! I'M GOING FRI. WHERES THE BRICKYARD? I LIKE TROLLING FOR THEM TOO. I'LL LET YOU KNOW MON. WHAT HAPPENS.

its down on right side of lake going down toward goat island from new bridge like 4 or 5 coves down if the shad are still there you will see them no dought.yeah plz yell back and let me know how you did. GOOD LUCK

10-4,our house is right below the intake point,so i'll be looking before light sat. hopefully we'll wear'um out!!i'll update you mon. no internet at house down there.they were real thick just above the bridges a couple weeks ago so it sounds good! we caught a bunch of them trolling.but i skipped last week due to the fest. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

HEY JAKE, IT WAS DEAD SAT.AND SUN . ONLY GOT COUPLE LARGEMOUTH NO WHITE ONES THE L/M WERE IN ABOUT 18FT.IN A CREEK CHANNEL. MAN ITS HOT!!!! DIDNT SEE ALOT OF SURFACE ACTION AT ALL.

Yea, those fish are a lot like smart fishermen, looking for a cool shady spot in this weather.

I GOT OUT AT 430 TILL 9AM AND THAT WAS ENOUGH

yeah bro its just to hot for the fish too i guess

Thursday or Friday evening near the first island in grassy creek the white bass were tearin up shad. I caught several nice ones on topwater and had some hit when I was crankin inaccurate casts back to the boat.