Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Catting TOngiht

Have some friends coming down tonighth and going fishing between Bluestone and Goat Island. Anyone had any luck between these two marks anywhere??

WORMER

Re: Catting TOngiht

so howed it go ???

good luck

KJR,
Not that great. Good times with my buddies though. My anchor got snagged beyond retrieval so after losing it, we basically drift fished, which I hate. Anyway, had a good time. I was over in Lake Gaston the other day and saw a few places where I hear you talk about fishing all the time. I have never fished Gaston, but it looks great!

TOBY

BW,

sorry to hear about your anchor, this past spring my dad and i were striper fishing in the mehherin river in our little boat, we anchored up didnt get any bites, well when we tryed to pull our anchore up of course it was hung on something so bad we just had to let it go , then my dad was using my pole, left it sitting by itself for a second, and there it went into the river, but still had fun just because i got to go fishing with my dad.

i havent been catching much in gaston for the last few weeks, im not quite sure why, catching alot of bait, channels, and small blues, and thats about it. but its been pretty slow. dont know why
at least i got to go fishing though, thats good enough.

good luck