Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
b
Bill
RESTRANTS IN CLARKSVILLE ?
Would like to know if there is a good family restrant in the town of Clarksville. Last time in town the restrant next to the Lake Motel was closed . Does any one know if they have reopened? THANKS
Views: 456   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 11:27am
by Bill
l
LarryW
Nightime striper fishing
Is it time to topwater fish the points at night for stripers? Did this several years ago and had a blast. Anyone done any good at Hibernia yet?
Views: 769   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 8:32pm
by dale
t
Tim
shad/bream
going tonight not sure where shad or bream for cats fish coves or lake points?any help greatful
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 5:46pm
by KATMASTER JR
t
Tyedog
info on clarksville
What are the hours for the launch there and is the bait shop open early on saturday. Thank you. dave (tyedog)
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 9:56am
by Tyedog
buffalo?
What time does buffalo close the gates at night?, also, Can you leave your vehicle parked there if you plan to fish all night, and if so, what time does the gates open in the am? Thanks again, Mike
Views: 518   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 8:42am
by jake
t
Tim
?
how did the striper tournament go yesterday?
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2005 6:52am
by Tim
bass
Where and what are the bass biting. Fished Buggs twice this year and not even a bite. Can someone give me some info. Thanks
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 8:28pm
by keith
t
tr-21
striper limits
havent fish kerr lake in 2 years, just trying to remember the limits and slot sizes if any. I hear the stripers are coming back into main lake, just wandering if this is true.
Views: 401   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 4:30pm
by Tim
Steel Bridge
I am getting ready to come up and fish behind Kerr Dam. Has anyone been doing any good with the stripers? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and good fishin' fishman
Views: 613   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 2:02pm
by KATMASTER JR
Boat for sale
21' Carolina Skiff 90 H.P. Johnson 14 Drift Master rod holders 15 veritical rod carries E-MAIL: kennylude@aol.com for price and pics
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 1:14pm
by kennylude
Illegal Baitfish???
I heard something crazy at work the other day, a fellow co-worker of mine told me it is no longer legal to use “Brim” as bait. I checked out my NC rules and regulations book and it doesn’t state either way or at least I didn’t see it. In the...
Views: 828   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 7:38pm
by BuggsMan
Dan river park
Anyone catching any cats up the dan?Thanks for any info. Redranger
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 4:50pm
by Redranger001
j
jeff
redfin question
Wandering what color redfin to use , been trollin at buggs for years w/redfins but always seem to do better w/bucktails/ suttons and rebels always put out a redfin or 2 but don't get alot of hits on them /I know alot of fisherman swear by them was wondering what colo...
Views: 631   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 3:38pm
by FISHDOC
d
dan s
crappie report--what a diffference a day makes!
went fishing sat & sun---fished mostly all bridges in rudds and main lake------caught about 60 dinks and 4 keepers on sat-very sad ---then went back to same places on sun and caught 31 nice 3/4# + slabs and only about 20 dinks.....the difference was it was cloudy on...
Views: 783   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 2:36pm
by RIVER RAT
j
junior
flatheads
just wondering if anyone could help me i fish the lake every weekend except the ones im working and ihave never caught a flathead would love to accomplish this so a few tips on how,when and some good spots would greatly be appreciated.i live in henderson and i fish t...
Views: 226   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 8:05pm
by FISHDOC
What is going on on the MIGHTY KERR
Hello friends, Just came off the flw site, some nice wts. in the tournament. How about that 22lbs basket on day one? I am headed that way in the mourning, I have about a 3 hour drive and hope to be on the water by daybreak. Anybody have any tips for a good ol cou...
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 8:02pm
by Bucks and Bass
crappie pond
Hey guys just a quick question, I fish this pond near home and it is just loaded with crappie,they all are between 7 and 10 inches long. I notice everytime we clean them there is nothing in there bellies.We never catch any any smaller.should we start keeping more for...
Views: 619   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 6:23pm
by Clicker
t
tr-21
boat ramp at island creek
is island creek boat ramp still open 24 hours?
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 1:19pm
by LarryW
Catfish and Shad????
I am going to be on the lake Fri after work, any body willing to give any info on where good shad can be caught, also if anyone's been having any luck with the cats I'd love to hear bought it. I'll be putting in at bluestone or Oke., How much does Bluestone charge t...
Views: 483   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 8:34am
by BassCat
r
rick
stripers
I noticed alot of dead ones also all weekend. Went to the mouth of grassy creek, Saturday to catch some not biting. Saw alot of schools on depth finder but not biting. Caught one about 18" trolling but no others. Any one else catching them trolling anywhere else. Tha...
Views: 652   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 9:47pm
by CherokeeKid
fishing females
nice to see you ladies posting your catches. hope to many more of you fishing and posting your photos.
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 4:25pm
by robgear
t
Tim
hmmmmm
not seeing alot of post where people are catching fish/or either not talking about it.hmmmmmmmmmm..... everyone have a good memorial day weekend.. hang a hawg or something!
Views: 975   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 3:54pm
by FISHDOC
b
brian
Kerr Lake/Buffalo This Weekend
Making the annual trip to Kerr Lake this weekend. Will be camping in the Buffalo Creek area. Any suggestions on hot spots around this area. We've mostly just done catfishing every year. I'm ready to do some bass, crappie and maybe stiper fishing this year. Woul...
Views: 1131   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 3:30pm
by brian
Striper fishing
Just wondering if anyone caught any stripers this weekend I was up but working on the boat. I thought I heard some on the radio say they had put a couple in the boat. Was wondering how far down they are now?
Views: 1151   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 2:39pm
by jeff
j
Jeff
fishing in florida??
Me and a friend of mine are going to daytona in late july. im gonna carry my boat, anyone fished in or around the daytona area? either salt or fresh. I have a 17ft bass boat that has kinda shallow sides on it, so no deep sea stuff. Mostly sounds or small bays suit...
Views: 538   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 5:28am
by JRS
cat fish report and question
I went Sunday afternoon. I caught 4 cats a 10#,9#,6#, and a 3#. I fished between bouy 24 and the split. Fished from 4:30 to about 11:00. All the fish were caught between 5:00 and dark. Once it got dark the cats vanished. I could not mark a fish on the fish finder wha...
Views: 404   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 31, 2005 11:04pm
by Monsterbuck
r
rw
dead stripers
Wonder whats up with strper floating in nutbush creek. Have seen a lot dead striper in the past two weeks.
Views: 831   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 31, 2005 4:14pm
by FISHDOC
Does Bluestone boat ramp stay open 24 hrs a day?
Does Bluestone stay open 24 hrs like Island creek?
Views: 572   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 31, 2005 12:39pm
by KeithL
New Blue State Record
I`ve heard that the Blue State Record has been broken is that true or not heard it was a 98 pounder
Views: 1012   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 30, 2005 11:58pm
by KATMASTER JR
j
Jim
Taking my daughter fishing- Need help. Never fished Kerr Lake before.
I'm taking my daughter fishing at Kerr lake this Friday. It is the first time I have ever fished there. Can anyone give me any pointers on where to fish and with what? Are the cats easy to catch? Can you catch them during the day? Are Stripes bitting? Any help yo...
Views: 361   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 30, 2005 11:50pm
by KATMASTER JR
Roanoke Stripers
Are the stripers still up at Weldon, catch and release still? Hate to drive from Oxford, NC. to no fish.
Views: 281   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 30, 2005 11:47pm
by KATMASTER JR
t
Tim M
Cheaper gas
I found this on another fishing site, not sure if I can say the name on here. For pleasure boats you can get the 17.5 cents a gallon state tax refunded to you from the DMV on the gas you buy. You have to buy at least 5 gallons at a time and there are a few other deta...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2005 11:18pm
by Tim M
24 Hr. Access - County Line OR Kimball Point?
Can someone tell me which one has 24 hour access to a ramp, and which one has a dock? Thanks in advance.
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 30, 2005 9:30pm
by joe from oxford
flats
fished friday nite in milton, two of us caught 3 flats each weighing about 30lbs each.Caught some small blues also.Went last nite and caught 1 flat about 28lbs.and some more small blues,when I say small I mean 10 to 14lbs
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2005 8:17pm
by danny b
d
DAVIDF
CATS
Went catfishing Sun. evening caught two. 18# and 5#. Both blues caught on cut bream, couple miles up Staunton river. Could not catch any shad I was just wondering if any of you guys are having any luck? Good luck to all.
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2005 11:24am
by DAVIDF
c
Clay
Bass
Just wondering if the water level is still in the Bushes or not?
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 29, 2005 1:27pm
by Clay
Anybody go fishing today?
Anybody go fishing today?Any luck?
Views: 1364   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 28, 2005 12:47pm
by Randel
o
obxer
any gas on lake near bluestone creek
planning a vacation in july, last year we pulled the boat out to gas it up everyday,we had heard there wasn't any gas on the lake? would appreciate any help finding an easier way to re-fuel.
Views: 439   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 28, 2005 12:05pm
by WVPCTECH
FISHING
Can anyone tell me where to find and catch some bass wanna try my luck at RUDDS CREEK on Saturday...
Views: 537   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2005 5:39pm
by Southpaw
s
stymie
First time on lake
Hey guys. I'm heading down your way from PA this Memorial Day weekend to visit family who recently moved onto the lake in the Clarksville area. Bringing down my boat for a 5-6 day weekend. This is my first fishing trip and would appreciate any tips you might be wi...
Views: 657   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 27, 2005 5:00pm
by stymie
A STRIPER tried to EAT MY BASS
Just A fishin story you might like . We was catching bass on every throw last sunday on a windy point in nut bush when a big striper about three foot long try to eat my bass right at the boat I neted the bass and the striper bumped the net, kind of reminded me of t...
Views: 1119   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 27, 2005 4:57pm
by joe from oxford
t
Tim
striper
Did I miss the striper run back toward Hibernia or are they still on the move back? I went Sat. evening and fished till way after dark with no luck and went back Monday and did the same with no luck and then had a friend go out yesterday with no luck all these times...
Views: 437   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 27, 2005 4:34pm
by Ray
Holt Lake
Can anyone provide some likely spots to catch good crappie on Holt Lake near Butner?? Reply quick, going there Sat. Morning!
Views: 274   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 27, 2005 9:06am
by Stroker-A
Catfish Question
Im headed to buggs this thursday to night fish for some big cats. Are the flatheads or the blues doing better right now. I just wanted to know if I need to worry about keeping the shad alive or plan on using them as some cut bait. Thanks for any info.
Views: 460   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2005 5:16pm
by danny b
World Record Catfish
New world record Blue caught.... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/big_fish
Views: 622   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 26, 2005 3:08pm
by CatsNstripers
3 Day weekend
Just wishing everyone a great memorial day weekend. Looks like the weather is going to improve for us. Very Tight Lines....
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 1:42pm
by ray
blues
Fished mouth of Dan River Monday night 6 blues 1 over 20 pds.
Views: 649   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 25, 2005 11:29pm
by catchaser
Big BASS ?
Any big bass being caught? and on what ? THANKS THE GAME
Views: 872   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 25, 2005 8:35pm
by 5bigns
where can i find some slabs
hey all im a new comer to this website, but ive fished buggs all my life but here lately cause of work i havent been able to get out on the water, but this week looks like its in my favor. i was wondering where i should go to catch a mess of crappie for dinner . look...
Views: 793   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 25, 2005 5:05pm
by dave
k
kevin
world record
does any one know about the 124lb blue caught in mississippi?
Views: 698   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 24, 2005 10:40pm
by Billy
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Free Forum powered by Bravenet