Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hmmmmm

not seeing alot of post where people are catching fish/or either not talking about it.hmmmmmmmmmm..... everyone have a good memorial day weekend.. hang a hawg or something!

Re: hmmmmm

I HOPE TO HAVE A REPORT LATER TODAY,I COULDN'T MAKE IT DOWN YESTERDAY.IM GUESSING THE BITE IS ON!

I GUESSED WRONG THE BITE WAS SLOW FOR ME.

what's up with the fish???????? 1 or 2 weeks behind??
I'm searching for help. PLEASE!!!!!

ain't catching stripers like I should around mouth of Grassy now.

THE FISH CAN'T READ OUR CALENDER. THEY JUST REACT TO THEIR ENVIROMENT.

hey tim i seen the guys catching stripers at the bridges at clarksville and at pleasant point i know there was at least 5 caught because i seen them catch them dont know if this helps you and this was me passing by them so iam sure there was lots more caught there

yeah thats what someone else told me.I think I'm gonna call the weather man out today they ain't been right in weeks. GO FISH!

Went for about an hour yesterday and the largemouth were really active! Caught three nice LMB, the biggest being about 3.5 lbs. Caught them on a devil horse, a black 5" senco, and a zoom Ol Monster 10.5" black grape worm. All caught in around 8 ft of water around blowdowns and brush.

WORMER

Went out for 2 hours this morning before I had to start work. Glad I did - picked up 5 between 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 lbs. All on a pearl fluke on a jig head. Fish were running the shad up on the bank on a main lake point. Hit them on the jumps, and also working the area between flurries. Watched the Everstart tourny take off, had 2 or 3 of those guys stop by, but only worked the area about 5 minutes each. They don't realize what they missed!! I figure I had close to 12 lbs, and could have got more if I didn't have to come in.

MarkA, you need to remember, there's a difference between having to come in and supposed to come in.i have a contract with 'em. if I don't show up, they don't have to pay me!!