Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kerr Lake/Buffalo This Weekend

Making the annual trip to Kerr Lake this weekend.
Will be camping in the Buffalo Creek area.

Any suggestions on hot spots around this area.
We've mostly just done catfishing every year. I'm ready to do some bass, crappie and maybe stiper fishing this year.
Would love some advice for a more productive trip.
Thanks,
Brian

Re: Kerr Lake/Buffalo This Weekend

I fished about this time last year at the bridge in buffalo I was bass fishin but two guys on the bank was catchin some nice blue cats looked like 5 to 10 pounders one right after another right in the middle of the channel next to the bridge ,fishin on the bottom , hey its worth a try. let us know how you do!

catfish was on fire last week.iam sure they still are right in the mouth of buffalo. wel all over realy from the rivers to the clarksville.get some shad and try your luck on them cats good luck

Crankbait & worm the points for bass, troll crkbaits for white bass in the mouth of the crk, head to clarksville & fish the bridges for crappie, & as jake says anywhere on the main lake in that area for the catfish. plan on being there all weekend myself.

il be there all weekend too. il be on a 24 foot pontoon with a 6 foot rebel flag on back. give me a yell if you see me. i just look scary but iam not as bad as i look. lol always like to meet new folks on the lake.have a great weekend

hey what site are you going to be on,i`ll stop by and see you .

iam staying in blue stone at a freinds house you cant miss me if you see me on the lake il be on a 17 foot flat botom with a white flag that says i luv to fish or a 24 foot pontoon that has a gaint rebel flag on back yell at me i allways got a good tall tell

Had a great weekend on the lake.
Caught several catfish. We didn't catch bass and crappie but several of our friends did.
Wife caught a 27# blue from the bank of Buffalo Park.
I'll try to get it on the web and post the url.

Picture of the 27# Blue Cat

http://www.kerrlake.info/catchday.htm