Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Chosen???
“When you invest your entire life on a lie, you do what it takes to keep up the narrative”! The Chosen” have invested their whole history on a lie, now they do what it takes to keep up the narrative! The “CHOSEN” chose a Volcano to be...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2019 6:46am
by Iam Thatiam
Sitemap
Your sitemap doesn't work anymore?
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2019 4:09pm
by Adam Myers
Good/Evil?
Genesis, Chapter 3; 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did e...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2018 4:12pm
by Iam Thatiam
a
Adam
Rightly Divided
Is the proper term in the Greek lexicon Orthos for rightly divided?
Views: 252   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 25, 2018 6:56pm
by Iam thatiam
Seek and find
Definitions from, Websters New World Dictionary. Allegory; A STORY in which people things and events have a SYMBOLIC meaning. Symbolic; An OBJECT used to represent something; ABSTRACT. Abstract; THEORETICAL, NOT PRACTICAL or applied. Shall we go there?
Views: 433   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 10, 2017 5:10pm
by Daniel Miles
God's Ingredients
Here is another journal entry from 2013, anything with a * was added today.feel free to correct me or put any of it in biblical light to help us all. Ponder these things and see what you come up with. These have nothing to do with gospel truths, just some tho...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2017 4:46pm
by Daniel Miles
Freedom possibilities
Here is another journal entry from time past​ Be true to yourself Break the chains that bind you.Don't "stick" with things that no longer serve your highest purpose. (Self defeating loyalties )Follow your passions, not what society or you tribe expect of...
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 22, 2017 3:07pm
by Eternal Perspect...
Victimhood
There are some thing I wrote in my journal which I now see in a little different light. Possibly you can shed some biblical light on them.this one could deal with Lawing one another and self. Once one determines that they are a victim, they take the reins. They...
Views: 306   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2017 1:58pm
by Daniel Miles
Hello and Lawlessness
First thank you for your work, it confirms so many things of which I had taken note of in my life and explains others. Keep in mind I am mostly scripture illiterate, most of my insight is from experience of bi-polar(not officially/medically) observation, learning, bo...
Views: 325   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 26, 2017 9:07am
by Eternal prospect...
EASTER?
The birth of Jesus is always, celebrated on the twenty fifth day of December. Not on any other day under any circumstance. YET...........Men are unable to pinpoint the date Jesus was murdered. That means they are unable to determine exactly the date he resurrec...
Views: 308   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 25, 2017 9:10pm
by Iam Thatiam
A stone???
About 1100 BC a group of people in and about Egypt determined they should have a history that would bring respect to their culture. They developed a character called Moses, whose adventures would provide them with an awesome history worthy of the highest resp...
Views: 370   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 10, 2017 8:15pm
by Iam Thatiam
k
k
my daily dose
well my fellow friends nice to be back my daily dose,hey what i mean is my encounter with some religious order,in this case a couple of j.w, boy they really live in the trees ,nice enough in manner but rude and contempous in themselves, very hard to discuss anything...
Views: 326   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2017 2:34pm
by Daniel Miles
religious nutters
ever tried to talk to a christian in a practical manner,youll get nowhere if it doesnt fit into their thinking,classic example,over the last few days ive tried speaking to some,on a disturbing topic,i asked them how they felt about the terrible increase in child exec...
Views: 457   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 2, 2017 10:10am
by Daniel Miles
noahs ark reenacment
gooday my friends it has been a while since i have posted a comment,i say sorry for that but ive been busy busy busy i got to thinking how my ark theory was being rejected or dismissed by the one sided religious people,who say its not important,well i informed them t...
Views: 376   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 13, 2016 7:34pm
by Iam Thatiam
Saviour UpGrade
Seems, to me, now, there's 3 biblical Saviours: Jesus, Christ, God; And a progressive Saviour UpGrade, in this manner: - God our Saviour: all saved AND aware('epignosis') - Best - Christ: Saviour of world: all saved, in Christ - Better - Jesus: Saviour of Israel:...
Views: 256   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2016 5:12pm
by Daniel Miles
god is a fiction
we all enter into contracts at some stage,and whilst reading thru them we find something wrong it put the whole contract into dispute and void,the bible is a contract on life,and you can find fiction from the start which puts its credibility into question,adam and ev...
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2016 4:24pm
by Iam Thatiam
Faith will
On May 8, 2016 The Last Adam wrote to me;; "You have a lot to learn Old chumb, just make sure not to drown in the blood". OK, So I replied; "Your right The Last Adam, I do have a lot to learn. Teach me". To which The Last Adam replied; "Faith will." How does...
Views: 275   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 24, 2016 7:19pm
by Iam Thatiam
Marriage Laws
Can you help me with Laws of marriage? I haven't been on here in awhile. But I found someone I want to spend my life with. She is married and the place she lives at and is illegal to get a divorce. I don't believe in marriage by law because of a lot of the help you h...
Views: 287   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 11, 2016 4:40pm
by Truth - Adam
God or Gods
Genesis Chapter 1, verse 26: “And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness” Obviously there are multiple Gods. There is a great animosity between Muslims and Jews and Muslims and Christians. This indicates Isaac's God may not be t...
Views: 314   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 15, 2016 7:47pm
by Daniel Miles
Censored and targeted
I am a common citizen, and am being censored, and targeted. I have a You Tube channel. They are censoring this also. I have a video which might be visible: HOMELAND INTIMIDATION User name is: onerepentant8 If not visible..proof they are censoring even more. Th...
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2016 7:43am
by Daniel Miles
The first evil
Genesis Chapter 1; Verse 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt...
Views: 277   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2016 8:39am
by Daniel Miles
s
shawn
salvation
Grace unto you,and Peace From God our father and The Lord jesus christ I understand also That a personal salvation would be parcial which God is not. So all must be saved. All though do not accept Grace alone it seems all mix law with Grace. Which we know is a...
Views: 294   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2015 6:42pm
by Daniel Miles
s
shawn
hello again
Grace Mercy Peace, Been so long since I have been on The forum,or spoke with you Daniel. Hope all is well as I am Sure it is in God's bountiful Grace. Well Just wanted to say hi again my friend. God bless
Views: 245   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 30, 2015 8:50am
by Daniel Miles
t
Tweety
Words on Paper or Unchangeable Spirit?
Mr. Miles- Can I ask why so much weight is given to written words such as the Bible? We know we are of the true Father. Given that, why do we study and drive ourselves to the point of madness trying to place this with that and meaning here and there? Do we not...
Views: 439   Replies: 28
Last Post: Sep 17, 2015 7:17pm
by Daniel Miles
Glory to God of Grace. His Unfailing Grace (My Testimony)
His unfailing Grace did not fail to save me and come to me to save me. He is our God of Grace who did not leave me nor forsake me. So many things happened to me and when I asked for help, He ran to save me. I was stuck somewhere, I don't know what, but I wanted to...
Views: 268   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 8, 2015 11:12am
by Grace (India)
What Now, The Third Day
Bible Mystery: It is now "the third day", which is neither "time past" nor "last days" of a plural God. For in John 1...2:1 "the third day" is as the 7th day; in Hosea 6:2 "the third day" comes "after two days", and in 2Peter 3:8 "one day is as a thousand...
Views: 307   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2015 9:43pm
by Grace (India)
Justice
Justice is NOT a New Testament word. Therefore "Justice" is as "Old" as BC; which is now accounted as bwd in time. Hebrews 8:13 notes this about Old/New: Saying New makes the first to be Old, and the Old decays to the point of vanish away. So it's no marv...
Views: 317   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 30, 2015 11:18pm
by The Last Adam
Coffee Time?
Danny Boy- Now that science is on board have you seen the forest yet, or is that trees? There is no Law here and never ever has been because here does not exist. I sometimes think about you and wonder if you will ever wake up out of your dream. Why can't you see...
Views: 363   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 30, 2015 11:00pm
by The Last Adam
Two Body's
Did I just discovered another mystery? The two body's Body of Christ = end of (Law-vs-Grace) Grace(one body, many members:US, many types of grace) 1co12:20 Body of death = members another law of sin(1st death) vs Mind serve Law of God(2nd death) Second de...
Views: 354   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 24, 2015 6:58pm
by Daniel Miles
The stone
Long before men learned to write, history was kept alive through song and legend. Unwritten rules were established and applied which allowed men to live together in communities. After a suitable alphabet was implemented rules and laws to manage people w...
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2015 7:41pm
by Daniel Miles
a
Arvind
Is water baptism and communion necessary?
Please answer us as I am in need of understanding the Bible correctly. Jesus has taken water baptism but is it really required? for the Lord says that My Grace is sufficient for thee. So what is holy communion and water baptism for?
Views: 436   Replies: 16
Last Post: Mar 15, 2015 8:54pm
by The Last Adam
Interesting
The Star of Moloch, The Root of David: "But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The G...
Views: 377   Replies: 18
Last Post: Dec 27, 2014 9:34pm
by Jesus Christ
Singularity
Adam was not plural as most seem to think. Adam was recognized as singular, One man. Nor did Adam ever ask anyone to worship Man, instead sin was given by falsity in the Earth itself, even so; creation was simple, it was being made into Man that took time. Whether, a...
Views: 299   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 11, 2014 8:56am
by Daniel Miles
g
Grace
Clarity
Grace, Mercy and Peace unto You, from God, our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, How does one get a heart established with Grace? Ask? Jesus Christ please establish my heart with Grace? I'd happily get rid of everything I've collected knowledge, information a...
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2014 6:32pm
by Daniel Miles
Iousus Christos
Hello Daniel I have visited your page and have found many interesting things and comparisons in the bible from what most people say the bible means and is about. the bible was written down in the past by men talking about what God is like as if they knew God pers...
Views: 498   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 17, 2014 8:20am
by Daniel Miles
Vs
One, Three. Your Answer, my question. My dreams are written, but my Freedom isn't. Destiny stained, Will unseen. It's my choice, God knows more. I know it to be, it's simpler than that. My Dreams, God's expectation. Stupidity, Ignorance. Folded Hands, Standin...
Views: 412   Replies: 30
Last Post: Jul 29, 2014 9:37pm
by Daniel Miles
2 kinds of man: anthropos & aner
Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. Interesting things about 2 kinds of man: Anthropos man: - saved impossible with 'anthropos' men: Mt 19:25,26 - EVERY 'anthropos' man a liar: Romans 3:4 - both 1st & 2nd Adam are 'an...
Views: 358   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 1, 2014 6:36pm
by Daniel Miles
Throne of Grace chat
Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. Perhaps many, deceived by many, have not yet noticed the grace us message(exhortation) in Hebrews 4:16 ... "Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy...
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 3:43pm
by Daniel Miles
The Beginning.
Death without Life is a statement, God has already won what he Lost; over thinking sets us as High-minded, this endless road to re-discover isn't deception; you already know who you are, you just avoid by thinking to much; we are in the New age of something you will...
Views: 318   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jul 31, 2014 8:49pm
by Daniel Miles
4th day
What happens when the Third Day is done, What if we can't see the 4th; only the 4th can interpret?
Views: 308   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 31, 2014 8:27pm
by Daniel Miles
Cover Your Ass -vs- Revelation (Uncovering)
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace Should You Cover Your Ass? One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to...
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 10:40am
by Daniel Miles
m
Maya
Babylon
I came across Micah 4:10. Could anyone shed light on the significance of Babylon? Kindergarten style, if you'd please.
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2014 5:24pm
by Daniel Miles
Generation of JC
The "generation" (genesis) of JC does begin with "Abraham" (not with Adam who transgressed, nor with "Abraham, Abraham" who had to be stopped from killing his only begotten son), and does go fwd through Solomon of David to two Sons "Jesus", called (to be the Christ);...
Views: 251   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 1, 2014 10:09am
by Daniel Miles
Beginners start point? Know ye not this parable?
[Mar 4:13 KJV] 13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables? If a complete ignorant of the bible, but I feel the divine pull or call where do I start? Where should Beseech the Word of Reconciliation on to who ever i...
Views: 275   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 5:14pm
by Daniel Miles
Is this in context to Eve?
"But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water." John 19:34 What does this mean exactly, I see the side or rib being pierced? Does that mean Eve was murdered? Or is it simpler than that? Blood and water deno...
Views: 291   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 2, 2014 1:58pm
by Daniel Miles
I did write thoughts down, to keep a dialogue going
Grace, mercy and peace unto you, from God, our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, Happy Friday Daniel, I hope that you're having a nice day up in Canada today. These are things that came to my mind I was hoping to share with you and all brethren all that visit...
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 5:32pm
by Daniel Miles
A New Place in Hell.
I am not an Apostle, I am a Man. "Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have...
Views: 347   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 5:29pm
by Daniel Miles
Lake of Fire = The Second Death = The Second Law?
[Rev 19:20 KJV] 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burnin...
Views: 249   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 5:00pm
by Daniel Miles
Casting out?
Grace, mercy, and peace, unto you from God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, browsing your website forums i found this And in Gal 4 Paul The Apostle both asks and allegorically answers the question: what saith the script-u-are? Answer: cast out the bondw...
Views: 378   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 5, 2014 4:46pm
by Daniel Miles
Pain is not Gain
Grace, and Mercy, and Peace unto you all, from God, our Father, and our Lord J-->C. Pain & Gain is a double minded (unstable) oxymoron. - Gain is Grace & Truth, came by Jesus Christ. - Pain is Law & Lie, given by Moses*: John 1:17 *the law (lie) given by Moses...
Views: 212   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 17, 2014 8:37pm
by Daniel Miles
1 2 3 4 5 6
Free Forum powered by Bravenet