Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Victimhood

There are some thing I wrote in my journal which I now see in a little different light. Possibly you can shed some biblical light on them.this one could deal with Lawing one another and self.

Once one determines that they are a victim, they take the reins. They have assumed the power of freedom for themselves and their offender.
One can only be offended by an offender in present time. After such offense, the only one who can release the offence is the offended.
The offended chooses to hold themselves offended and to hold the offender guilty by becoming the accuser and therefore the offender of present time.
How long might the offended offend themselves and the offender, compared to how long the offender offended?

You hold the key to freedom

Re: Victimhood

Thanks for sharing. Grace, mercy, and peace from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Glad you see freedom for both victim (off-ended) & offender, which can be later on much more realized (by ask for peaceable gentle merciful wisdom from above) that it was our own legalism (ignorantly giving place to flaw of law) that victimized us;

Perhaps like an allegoric childish BoogeyMan (Holy Ghost = Law) we imagined (in image mode of image/likeness = before/after), and what we had to put away to become the 'aner' man Apostle Paul described he event-u-ally became in 1Corinthians 13:11, by put away his childish laws which flawed & scared him.

In Romans 7 Paul previously revealed how even "another law', such as love thy neighbour, which he'd erroneously supposed to be unto life, turned out to be also unto death (Rom 7:10), after such Law2, of Law1/Law2 (noted in Rom 8:2), brought him into CAPTIVITY again unto Law1 (sin & death), then did all manner of concupiscence on him till he was PTSD having scary suicidal thoughts.

So in 2Cor 3 Paul allegory contrasts law glory & grace glory, concluding when properly compared then law had "no glory" by the grace glory being so exceedingly much more, that it reasons all law written in stone and ink should be done away x2, as ministrations of condemnation and death; Rather than grace being ministrations of spirit and righteousness.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] WITH you all. Amen.