Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my daily dose

well my fellow friends nice to be back my daily dose,hey what i mean is my encounter with some religious order,in this case a couple of j.w, boy they really live in the trees ,nice enough in manner but rude and contempous in themselves, very hard to discuss anything with them that opposses their hard line views,i give you some variants as to what transpired you make your own conclusions, i asked them if they believie in the celebration of xmas and the giving of gifts, they inform me no our religion does not, i replied, well how do you view the fact that the 3 wise men bore gifts for your jesus on their journey to the manger,are you implying this act was wrong,they retorted with no but we feel it is inapropiate,well i said your god didnt think so are you stepping above him and redifining good and bad. i asked them do they fermently believe christ is the only begotten son of god, they answered with a firm yes, my question to them was, why is it then that you have removed acts8 37 from your new testament which in all other bibles states i am the only begotten son of god, they said its because,the other bibles are incorrectly using the hebrew adatation,bull effen shit.i said to them then we are going to be busy little blites because you need to explain why the removal of the other 36 ones. your watchtower founder roberts well he was a freemason as was his wife not that that means much but he instigated the ruling that all members are to be brothers and sisters which i like yet their is no real unity because you the lower caste in the sysem cannot have any input to the watchtowers writings that is strictly up to 8 hierachy within the corporate and has been that way since day one and still now, so you the followers do such just follow thru their writings and are not allowed any say in the watchtowers content,sounds to me a bit like dictatorship other denominations welcome unity.your church headquarters in brooklyn is up and going,at a cost of 89 million in structure but get a load of this you have 5 printing presses valued at 43 million each and the envy of the most accomplished print houses running now,and you are the only denomination that does not give to the public or charity,is this not so, they said we give thru our books and teachings well now i know why u can afford this brooklyn megga place although im sure your lord wouldnt of minded if you preached the word in a paddock like the good old days, i asked them why are you seeking eternal life,you have by all accounts led a moral and just one here on earth and as in revelations the righteous and un righteous will be reserrected to be judged over the 1000 yr second period, then if you make that then comes paradise and eternal life, wow bit much really im content with my life now not 3 bloody lifetimes,and remember you do not have to pray and serve your lord for salvation didnt you understand,a gift is a gift given to you to be kept with no payback, you were automaticclly given a gift that is those who beleifth in me shall have everlasting life so u as i as all can announce honestly that we believe and continue life living and doing our thing rightfully and nicely and remembering we believie and we are rewarded at the time of judgement, so you see your ideology of sreading the word living by draconian laws and rules is not required for everlasting life we were all given a chance at this gist if we chose to believe so simple,oh and u stick it up other religions for having buddha symbols crosses 8 armed cow women, well know this guys nowhere in the bible does it say we cannott have these it on refers to the idolizing of them, yet you know this and still condem well i have much more to talk about so i said imust leave them now and go turn on my buddha fountain and sip a cold beer

Re: my daily dose

Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.