Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hello again

Grace Mercy Peace,

Been so long since I have been on The forum,or spoke with you Daniel. Hope all is well as I am Sure it is in God's bountiful Grace. Well Just wanted to say hi again my friend. God bless

Re: hello again

Thanks Shawn,
So glad you visited, friend, and greeted with Grace, Mercy, Peace: what I call Three Best Wishes, from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.; Aka 3/3 = 1.000, Kinda like an ↑upgrade↑ from Grace & peace = 2/3 = 0.666. For if we leave out Mercy, seems peace can be temporal, rather than permanent.

I like to remind us we need all three of Grace, Mercy, Peace to have the permanent Peace = 3rd of 3, thereby Peace that can't be taken away; Especially when traversing thru any apocalyptic scenario like what's Johnny Law portrayed in book of Revelation, where neither Mercy nor Joy are mentioned. Kinda makes it like traversing thru best of spam (perhaps as if a final exam). For if only Grace & peace, like offered in Revelation 1:4, and from a him who is, WAS (?), and is to come; Seems such peace can get taken away, as in Rev 6:4.

Almost seems, when watching the news, world needs a PEP talk,
PEP = Positive (begin)... Evaluate (midst)... Positive (end).

Seems a Positive begin would not only include GraceToU, and peace; But also edification of people, like Apostle Paul does in his intro of epistles, prior to Evaluation mode where he suggests upgrades to find and apply, so the end is only a Positive having no negative... like TheEnd we're told to ENDure unto in Revelation 22:21 KJV:

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] WITH you all. Amen.