Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God's Ingredients

Here is another journal entry from 2013, anything with a * was added today.feel free to correct me or put any of it in biblical light to help us all.

Ponder these things and see what you come up with.
These have nothing to do with gospel truths, just some thoughts of mine
The only material, matter,information, intelligence or ingredient that man have access to including all products/bi-products, actions, feelings, beliefs, and any other thought or word we can think of was constructed of gods information of which he allowed us to have access to. There is no other
Anything that is wrong, evil, misunderstood, hateful, etc. is nothing more than misrepresentation, out of order, partial, misunderstood, deceitful
Rendition of truth.
The devil is no creator, he can only construct from gods property because he has access to no other.
With specific ingredients , which Is only a small portion of ingredients known to him. he used these specific ingredients and placed them in the only order possible according to these allowed ingredients to make a perfect creation. Then he allowed the devil to tempt (*Law) man to willfully decide to alter the order of these ingredients . Which leads to the world today.
The creator owns his creation regardless of the order the ingredients of that creation. This is why it is easy for him to see the good or perfection of all things, he knows how to put it back into perfect order with ease.
An example of the most good and beautiful ingredient is Love, the devil cannot damage, taint or destroy the actual ingredient Love. He can distort, and deceive the description and view or idea of love, he can turn and use love against us (*Law) but wether we feel joy, sorrow, hatred, heart ache, sadness or happiness all of the above are proof and evidence of love (*Love + Law ?)
We nor the devil can destroy nor add to his ingredients, although he may allow some of them to be hidden, left out, used for many concoctions from which disastrous results may follow. So the devil can make bad product out of good ingredients (* this disguise Grace as law) But in the end, no matter how much we scramble the order God will simply rearrange the ingredients (* remove law) back to his desired order including our desire to be included of him or be cast out from him. Also remember that he is the only one to know and understand his ingredients plus the order and quantity but also has a store house full of other ingredients which have never been introduced to the ingredients which make up our world, universe and understanding. It makes me wonder, if he wanted to make another perfect creation with one additional or one replaced ingredient (* leave biblical law=sin out) how different might the exact
Order be?
So! Can science disprove God? Is science smarter than God? HA HA HA how can a small amount of gods own knowledge, in the hands of gods own creation which he created by this very same ingredient called science or nature,
Disprove its own creator?
I would imagine that it would be trillions times easier for someone to disprove their own natural parents or themselves with DNA results.
Nature is aware of and held together by gods grace, and loves to do as god commands,
Somehow I don't see nature becoming atheist any time soon. As I see it, if science is different than nature or if someone claims to use science to disprove god or nature then they are the closest to knowing nothing, the most blind and deaf.
The devil has no
authority over us. (*If we but turn from the Law Lie) If we decide to not have Christ (*Grace without Law) in our lives we are choosing to do things in our own way, to strive for Damnation which could be explained as living in sorrow trying to put together a puzzle for happiness while knowing that there is no possible way to complete the puzzle except inviting him to give us the pieces and show us how to apply them, which he already has done but only requires us to ask because he has promised us free will
No matter how much we think we understand of his physical ingredients
(Nature, Science) we only understand what he has allowed us to and he can change or take away any or all of this at any time he chooses. Without his divine guidance (*Grace) we could be made to believe any and every untruth or even be cast out where there is no other ingredient
Scott Allred

Re: God's Ingredients

Thanks Scott Allred for sharing. I thank God for you as I observe u growing in unconditional love unto "Grace, mercy, peace, from God, our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord", that will event-u-ally become a graceful, merciful, peaceful U.

Re information, aka "knowledge", there's both:
- 'gnosis'(natural) knowledge of our Lord JC, and
- 'epignosis'(spiritual) knowledge of our Lord JC = MuchMore

To see much more, we go thru JC to C mode can C "much more". For J mode of JC was to & for "them", but C mode is to & for "us", of two allegoric them/us modes, when still in plural God mode.

The 'gnosis' knowledge is also rendered as "science" in English; And it's interesting to notice in 1Cor 13:8 KJV, that when it comes to what never fails (charity: a more excellent way), then the 'gnosis' knowledge shall begin to "vanish away", as if the f-law knowledge of children (even childish-adults) not yet grown up in grace to become an 'aner' man who puts away childish things (aka laws that flaw people), noted in 1Cor 13:11.

Re proper order (when twain things), here's an example of IMProper order in writings of John to little (law) children:
- 1John 4: first notes try the (plural) spirits, since evil spirits should not be believed... THEN
- 1John 4:6 says "spirit of truth and spirit of error"; BUT it's a REVERSE order ending with "error" not "truth". Such is allegory like grace + law, resulting in flaw (error).

I recommend James 1:5-8, which says if any of you lack wisdom, then ask God, But also clarifies ask the God who does not even upbraid (allegory: the God of all grace) for His (pure) Wisdom. It also clarifies don't bother asking if still being double minded, for if wavering between law & grace (as if lie & truth) it's then still unstable both ways, until decidedly want only the truth. So ask the Nice God, and ask for the truth.

For if ask amiss, or ask f-law God, u may get a stone (law) when ask for bread (grace). Which things are an allegory.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be/is] WITH you all. Amen.