Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
god is a fiction

we all enter into contracts at some stage,and whilst reading thru them we find something wrong it put the whole contract into dispute and void,the bible is a contract on life,and you can find fiction from the start which puts its credibility into question,adam and eve buggered up,your god with his wisdom and power had the chance to not pass a sentence of mortality upon them and mankind you and i non perfect creatures have enough brain matter to get rid of anything that prove wrong or of no benefeit to us,yet a powerful one who should of destroyed these failures along with satan and produced a perfect creation no instead he allowed the couple to bring sin into mankind and allow the devil to live what a stuff up one we mere mortals wouldnt allow .the ark what a great story,did the sea creatures,whales sharks etc,etc adapt to fresh water when the floods began and then miracously change back to sea adaption when the waters abated,i think not,2 of every species on board the god of yours tells noah to load with greens and grain to feed all,now did the meat eating animals,have herbivirous teeth and desire for the journey and upon release,grew fangs and carnivore teeth and desires 6 ton of animal waste a day,methane level outta this world fatal amount,did noah and family shovel it out daily,i think not as that was impossible they would have been unconcious after 4 minutes oh hang on a miracle from god upon release of all these species when the waters subsided they let loose the animals,now i believe not in back breeding but in mankinds digs they found many many camp sites of early man,lots of sabre tooth tiger remains mammoth etc etc,but never ever the remains of what was on the ark you know our animals why was early hunter told oh dont kill the lamb,goat etc just sabre tooths etc,go to any museum and see the actual remains they exsist,that blows my mind,all mankind came from noahs tribe yet once again backbreeding comes into question,we have undeniable remains and artifacts supporting docile early man,you know the ones who had to learn how to make and use tools yet noah and family quite human and normal with proficent skills with tools and life,bred yet we have man declining into caveman life with no resemblence to noahsclan back breeding is impossible out of normal human strains,god gave man free will now god is a hypocrite because freewill means freewill yet god was so peeved at soddom and gomerahs peoples ways he destroy the lot well listen here god you gave them freewill which means to do as they like yet you renigged at destroyed them including children who hadnt even had the chance to show faith to you.you keep telling all thru religion that you will fix the world in the second coming when your ready,during the mean time all shoul adhere to your exsistence,yet with all your power,and love and knowledge,you watch the atrocities of the world always saying when the time is right,you proved you can and will intrevene in cases of human foulness soddom etc etc yet you watch young innocen5t kids being slaughterd in your name all over the world kids who could of grown up to maybe believe in you yet you turn a blind eye and keep reitterating to the masses to honour and obey you,how dare any person go to church or pray or converse to you knowing if you do esist that you by mankinds standard are one nasty piece of work.i could go on right up to revelations pointing out all the shite in the bible,but this taste of logic i present is enough at this stage to incite you into thinking logically and not scriptually,one thing about all religious people they are so narrow minded and if something does not fit their thinking its dismissed,wake up and smell life dont think praying and honouring a dictaor known as god will save you yes it makes you appear nice enough and it gives you many friend within but use your logic and u will start to notice the bible as the holy grail of fantasy

Re: god is a fiction

Thanks Keith Gregory, for sharing your thoughts. Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.
I agree,
that it can be Bible seen an OT Law God is both Nice & Nasty: Lastly Nasty; So then, let's all put away this fictional f-law God (as if putting away a childish BoogieMan), to have "the only true God": "the God of all comfort": "the God of all grace" = Only Nice, Never Nasty;
Which seems
to be the overall point of the biblical narrative (reveals Law = both good & evil=reverse of live; But Grace = good only), taking us through these three allegoric stages:
OT Law → NT BetterLaw → Grace is neither of Law1/Law2.

Keith,
although you make many good points, especially about Noah's Ark story, which I agree is more like what Apostle Paul calls an OT "Jewish Fable" (Titus 1:14), than plausible reality, I also now see it as "allegory" with a moral lesson to learn: about how Law is not Grace.

Here's my story, about Noah's Ark story:
- Upon seeing in the news, that scientists did a ww survey, and concluded the only thing common to all man-kind, everywhere, was a 'legend' of the flood; The Spirit then prompted me to re-read this story in Genesis 6-8, to then notice this:
- "God" (elohyim) is not same as "LORD" (Yahovah). They are TWO DIFFERENT Commanders of Noah, re loading of Ark. In Gen 6, God said 2 will do, to keep seed alive; But in Gen 7, LORD said clean x7 & unclean x2. Seems story says Noah did both: all God commanded & all LORD commanded. That's way too many animals for the size of the Ark. So, like you say, it's not a plausible story. I agree.

- Jumping to Hebrews 11 in the Bible narrative, it seems Noah is listed among two lists of OT (law) faith heroes, which is more like a hall of shame, than hall of fame; For it notes, twice, these all died, not having received the promises & these all died, not having received the promise; Then concludes God provided some Better thing for us, of them/us, as if to say some better thing than dying and not receiving the promise.
- For in Hebrews 10:36, Apostle Paul notes beyond just BELIEVE mode, we can also RECEIVE the promise, AFTER doing the will of God; Which seems to be I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, which is allegory for I will have grace, and not law; Because sacrifice, offered for sin, is offered BY THE LAW, and Galatians 3:11 said what's evident (from the evidence) is that no man is justified BY THE LAW.

- Jumping back to OT, seems, re this "LORD" in Noah's Ark story, Amos 5:18 says this: " Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end [is] it for you? the day of the LORD [is] darkness, and not light". Looking at the allegory aspect, it seems darkness = law, and light = grace.
- So jumping ahead to NT, seems why JC said God said, in Luke 11:35 "Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness".

- Seems then, "that God" described in 1John 1:5, as being light having no darkness at all, is allegory for "the God of all grace" being all grace, having no law at all.
- It's kinda like finally seeing the only true God is the God who cannot lie nor die. So we should all put away the "surely die" lie in Genesis 2:17, as being law, which is not of God, who sent Jesus Christ with grace and truth to contrast with such law and lie, so we would put away laws & lies to have eternal life that's life void of death, by grace void of law being as if truth void of lie.

So based on that biblical evidence, I then put away all my law, both OT Law & NT BetterLaw, to then be made perfect by the God of all grace (noted in 1Peter 5:10), and then have Grace, mercy, peace from God our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hope that made some sense.

Re: god is a fiction

Kieth; Now that you are awake, seek the cause and source of your awakening.