Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saviour UpGrade

Seems, to me, now, there's 3 biblical Saviours: Jesus, Christ, God; And a progressive Saviour UpGrade, in this manner:
- God our Saviour: all saved AND aware('epignosis') - Best
- Christ: Saviour of world: all saved, in Christ - Better
- Jesus: Saviour of Israel: not [yet] all saved - Good

Seems like a journey, through Great→Greater→Greatest.

Details:
- Mt to Acts tells story of Jesus, his many disciples who got narrowed down to 12 apostles, then both old/new 12; Yet even new 12 did some nasty things, like in Acts 5 invoked unpardonable sin to KILL (not forgive) Ananias & Sapphira, result being "great fear" (not love void of fear, nor grace, mercy, peace) came upon all the church. SO, story goes on, in Acts, to tell how Saul chosen to become Paul: his witness to all men (including new 12). Seems twice, in Acts 5:31 & 13:23, Jesus is only called Saviour of Israel (not yet Christ = Saviour of the world). Also, seems even resurrected Jesus still "upbraided" (faulted) eleven & sent "them" out to say saved or damned=BadEnd- so still potential damnation in Jesus mode, as if still law: good and/or evil. Also even ascended Jesus still had "enemies", which can involve "jeopardy", aka still receive harm, even if do no harm. So need to upgrade, as if from 2SonsJesus to 1SonChrist.

- SO, in Romans to Hebrews, we then have the gospel of converted Paul, then called the "gospel of Christ", as if taking us THROUGH Jesus→Christ to Christ mode, aka to Grace & Peace in Christ is the end of the law (not just mend of the law). For Christ is called Saviour of the world (not just of Israel), and in Christ mode it's then all things new, nothing old. For in Jesus mode it's still both new and old. YET it seems there is even more to learn...

- In Colossians 4:16 Paul tells Colossians to also read the epistle from Laodicea, which in 1Timothy 6:21 KJV is 1Timothy: <[The first to Timothy was written from Laodicea, which is the chiefest city of Phrygia Pacatiana.]>. SO THEN, it becomes a question of what's in 1Timothy for Colossians to notice? Seems the phrase "God our Saviour" begins being mentioned in 1Timothy -to- Jude 1:25. So in 1Timothy 2:1-4 it first mentions some "good and acceptable" things, but then notes God our Saviour will have all men saved AND come unto the {epignosis} knowledge of the truth (aka more than 'gnosis' knowledge, which is also English renedered as "science".
Interesting stuff to notice, ponder, study, discuss.

Re: Saviour UpGrade

Well, Daniel; Obviously you are totally and completely out of touch with the nature of reality and truth. Your “savior upgrade” is a prime example of how twisted and unreal Christianity has become. Take a look at the world and see what radical dismantling of reality has wrought. (Here's a taste of unadulterated reality)...............................................::::;!!
For thousands of years men have sifted through the muck and stench of superstition, gathering myths and mysteries heaping to themselves mountains of rites and rituals named religion. There is Mt. Baptist. Mt. Methodist, Mt, Presbyterian to name a few. All of them spawned of the same substance as the mother of all mountains of religion, Mt. Catholic.
All religions are born of ignorant questions answered by unrighteous, narcissistic men with an overwhelming desire to dominate. That deception is practiced by thousands of soothsayers disguised as popes, priest, pastors, imams, preachers, rabbis. mullahs and shaman, spewing lies to create within men a fear by which they may provoke offerings to sustain their own indulgences. Filthy little depraved men they are claiming to be chosen by an imaginary “god” as it's spokesman. Practicing abominable rituals such as drinking blood and eating the flesh of one they are unworthy to speak his name. Declaring that an innocent man was slaughtered to provide forgiveness for their disgusting and vile behavior. They tempt ignorant men with a promise of an imaginary “afterlife”. They teach people to fear the truth because they are afraid.
The core of most religions is a god. The word god is general and relates to thousands of gods made of rock, wood, leather, gold, silver, clay, glass, steel, iron, copper, bronze, aluminum, lead, titanium and nickel to name a few. Some of the more depraved cultures have animal gods. The most unusual god is the invisible, unseen, unheard, unknown and imaginary “god” supposedly still on a smoky hill somewhere in the Middle East. A god without physical qualities does not exist.
. Men pore over the writings of dead men not knowing their virtue and call their works holy. Praising those writings as if they were inspired of a “real” god. They recite words lacking evidence of truth, and make rules from ideas spawned by selfish and narcissistic fanatics desiring to be called master.
I know this is your forum but man??????

Re: Saviour UpGrade

Thanks Iam Thatiam for your opinion. It's an open & unlimited discussion forum, to look at all evidence, see what may be evident thereby...

I would agree with you, about so-called Christianity having it's dark history of atrocities, blame & shame, even current divisions. As such, many now say they're leaving this churchy stuff because of it's hypocrisy & partiality. To me, I see it as progress, of ppl having a nicer Christ and a more graceful, merciful, peaceful God.

As for me, I can't & won't decide for anyone else; For I learned true & pure grace does not force itself on anyone, but rather awares & persuades with comparisons & truths. Yet I can, and do share things I learned, which edifies all ppl, and wish everyone three best wishes: Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

As for 3 biblical Saviours, I now focus on 3rd of 3 things, for when 3, and if still only 2/3 of 3, it's allegory as if 2/3=0.666 (nothing yet). Seems logical reason for 3rd Saviour & 'epignosis' knowledge (more than 'gnosis' knowledge) is it's like a further reconciling unto eternal life (void of death), above & beyond first being reconciled to a death.

Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, of the God of all grace, has provided evidential things for me, upgrading me beyond do no harm to also receive no harm; By helping me let go of all enmity (law) to thereby have no enemies, thereby no worries, only Grace, mercy, peace that lasts. That grace is truly peaceful: with you all (not against any).