Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iousus Christos

Hello Daniel
I have visited your page and have found many interesting things and comparisons in the bible from what most people say the bible means and is about.

the bible was written down in the past by men talking about what God is like as if they knew God personally but eternity is unchanging, would that mean anything that changes isn't real?
If you start from the premise that eternity has no start or finish and remains unchangeable then wouldn't logic deduce that since men are changeable and have beginnings and endings within time that men and gods are not real from an eternal perspective?
you have said on your page that all of this experience is for the sake of a show and our learning, I am not sure if a man can answer this kind of question but what does an eternal being need to learn or experience if all is already contained within the eternity, technically speaking an all knowing being has nothing to learn if he truly is all knowing. If said eternal being exists then nothing can exist separate from said being unless there were multiple eternities which obviously contradict themselves. If we men/mankind have our being within eternal then there is no such thing as separation, one would make the conclusion that we are the eternal being considering that fact, which leads to another contradiction, men are not all knowing nor eternal, Could it be possible that we are in reality this eternal being and like for the sake of a show we chose to forget all knowing and step down in to time space simulation?
If I was already whole and perfect within myself I would never leave such position or subject myself to suffering, limitations and fears of being human, unless I wanted to experience to learn, yet what does an all knowing being even need to learn? seems to me more like a forgetting and relearning here, which is false even if because an all knowing could not ever stop being all knowing, or he would have never even been all knowing.

Psalm 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

the Lord of this psalm speak of a God in heavens that is against mankind, and begets a son that he says "ask for inheritance" but the kind of inheritance this God is telling his son to ask for is possession of 'heathens'? is this God a slave master?
Did he create us for his entertainment and slavery?
wouldn't it be better to just die and return to the eternal state then even try to outsmart or escape this God in his own realm where he sets the guidelines and knowledge? For all I know, I am using this God's knowledge and words to explain him through my mind.

You posted something about Christ Jesus and a holy ghost, ghosts are dead things of people who died on earth and wanted to remain or has unfinished work or wishes to do.
are all men subject to this holy ghost and Lord from birth until death? is there a way to escape is basically what I am asking you, from where I sit it doesn't seem that this Lord and ghost really bother you anymore as if you have already escaped him, I want to also

thanks for the page and I am looking forward to see your input
-Christoforos

Re: Iousus Christos

Hey Christoforos,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace from
God, our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for visiting and sharing. Indeed, I have made it to the "harmless" level of the biblical "allegory"-ic "mystery". When I say harmless level, I mean both do no harm and receive no harm: no lack (so no worry), no disease (so no need of physicians), no fear (so no anxiety), no enemies (so no jeopardy every hour), no blame (so no need of shame). It's biblically called "higher than the heavens", the higher "us", which is observational rather than adversarial.

From that viewpoint, above plural heavens on high (aka no longer highminded) here are some observations about Psalms 2:
- of OT/NT, Psalms is OT (aka not new of old/new)
- Psalms is plural (aka double minded, aka not one)
- Psalms = "law and prophets" = expired: Luke 16:16
- of Heb 1:1,2's time past/last days, it's time past
- Psalms has two LORDs to sort out, one to put away
- it talks a lot of Zion: doesn't occur at all in NT
- it also mentions Sion, as being higher than Zion
- etc... it's plurality, duality, not of God is one

Yes, there is "escape"; even several NT kinds:
- apo
- diapheugo
- ekpheugo
- ekbasis
Also "not escape" in 1Thessalonians 5:3, for THEM:
For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
then sudden destruction cometh upon THEM,
as travail upon a woman with child;
and they shall not escape.

In contrast, there's 1Thessalonians 5:9, for US:
For God hath not appointed US to wrath,
but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

So then, the obvious thing to do is
stop being a THEM & become an US

Them, in Genesis 5 = male and female Adam.
This kind of Adam1 = living soul: 1Cor 15:45.
It's natural of natural first/spiritual after.

To be continued...

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

The whole bible has plurality through out it all.
Can two become one?
Psalms, Hebrews, Romans, Acts, Gospels.

Apo = Separate from whole, away
Diapheugo = ?
Ekpheugo = ?
Ekbasic = an exit, outcome

Ekbasic is what to be looking for?

Also "not escape" in 1Thessalonians 5:3, for THEM:
Does not sound very good for anyone.

In contrast, there's 1Thessalonians 5:9, for US:
For God hath not appointed US to wrath,
but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

Did God appoint 'them' to wrath? Does God not like souls?

Isn't Thessalonians still plural?

Them, in Genesis 5 = male and female Adam.
I think this is what I was created/made/am?

This kind of Adam1 = living soul: 1Cor 15:45.
It's natural of natural first/spiritual after.

How can a soul(psuchikos) become a spirit(pneumatikós)?
or do you have to trade your soul for a spirit?

You say 'us' is a plurality as well, like a royal 'we'
Who are you all?

The word gad in Greek means deity of fortune, So in asking God/Gad for help or wisdom doesn't make sense.

The other night I shared a green cigar with my friend and I heard "Adonis"
one of the names used to refer to the god (אֲדֹנָי) of the Hebrew Bible and still used in Judaism to the present day. Syrian Adonis is Gauas or Aos, akin to Egyptian Osiris, the Semitic Tammuz and Baal Hadad, the Etruscan Atunis and the Phrygian Attis, all of whom are deities of rebirth and vegetation.

I never asked for a lord or master.
was one appointed to me or did one capture me and bring me here?
I don't even speak hebrew

Is there some kind of Highest Spirit in the Universe I could ask to enlighten me?

Christoforus,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace, from

To your last quest-I-on: Is there some kind of Highest Spirit in the Universe I could ask to enlighten me?

My answer is yes, as noted in James 1:5-8 KJV:
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God,
that giveth to all [men] liberally,
and upbraideth not;
and it shall be given him.
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering.
For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea
driven with the wind and tossed.
For let not that man think
that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways"

So then, it not only says Who to ask:
aka ask the God who "upbraideth not";
But also how to ask: "nothing wavering":
aka not as a child tossed to<-->fro,
but as a man desiring the truth only.
For "the truth" differs from a truth.

When I did this, according to those clues,
Then I got taught directly by the Spirit.

Then I began to unlearn the lies I'd believed;
Especially the surely die lie in Genesis 2:17.

Since I'd already worn out many Bible versions,
and had studied Revelation prophecy for 7 years,
the Spirit began my direct teaching at "the end":
"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all";
to shew me no law: sin: death is mentioned there,
and revealed it's the token of Paul, not of John,
which Apostle Paul always wrote with his own hand.

Perhaps the Bible isn't plural throughout.
Perhaps there's neither plural Acts,
nor plural Apostles in "God is one",
and not one of twain,
but one above twain;
One above the duality,
of plural God on high.

So Hebrews 6 mentions "leaving" six things,
to "go on" unto a seventh called "perfection";
Yet also mentions getting a "permit" to leave.
I found it's like leave 6 "days" for 7th "day",
as if leaving plural God mode for "God is one".

For the plural God mode only encompasses
"time past"<--BC's and AD's-->"last days";
And there's only 2 millennial "last days",
so the last of two last days ended at Y2K.
That's when I began sharing www.GodShew.org.

Yet I'm neither a preacher nor a teacher.
I simply 'share' what I have 'learned',
both by experience and by lots of study;
to help others get above & beyond duality.

But I share two different kinds of "shew":
- A God Shew: above and beyond the twain.
- A Twain Shew: having two of everything.
Each "shew" is like a comparative teaching;
1st comparing 2 things, then also 3 things.

God Shew is what's Best of 3: Good Better Best.
Twain Shew is about Better of 2: Worse/Better.

In Twain Shew mode there's 2 of everything,
even two different kinds of "immortality".

I hope that wasn't too much meat to digest.
If so, try asking one question at a time.

Thank you for the meat, When Jesus Christ said he had meat, did he mean spiritual wisdom? manna or mind food?

So you are saying I should
Ask the "God who upbraidedeth not please give me the truth"
no matter what, wait until I get it? Other wise I am shit out of luck?

I have believed all kinds of stuff so I do doubt,
Does this God shun unbelievers who doubt him?
If I ask him for wisdom just to see if he really has it or not would he get frustrated or rather appreciate the fact that I want to see if he is real and seeking him.
It would be reasonable to think that if God is all knowing, then he already knows the best way to teach me.
I know placebo effect and beliefs can make things seem as if they are true even when they are not

I hope that you indeed enjoy sharing what you have learned, I was reading John 5 today, and in Bethesda there were many sick and impotent people, with my carnal mind I immediately think sick as in physical illness and sexual impotency, but is there a deeper meaning? Spiritual sickness and lack of spiritual power?

Jesus said to the man, 'wilt thou be made whole?'
7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man,
when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

Does this mean the man desired himself to have his inner man to enjoy the pleasures of this world? and Jesus didn't want him to?
Jesus said to him 'Rise take up thy bed and walk'
When Jesus said this to the man did it give the man the ability to return to the Spiritual world?

14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
This man came back and was praising in the temple? is this a metaphor for the flesh?

If so, When will Jesus Christ come to us and say 'Rise take up thy bed and walk' and liberate us from the temple of flesh?

Christoforus,

Grace, and mercy, and peace, from

Galatians 4:22-26 KJV flat out says
it's all "allegory" in both "covenants".
eg: this Agar = mount Sinai in Arabia = law.
Keep this in mind when reading Bible stories.

In John 5 the main point is this:
J-->C did not help the man into troubled water.
Saying "sin no more" is like saying law no more.
Matthew 12:43-45 notes what's "worse" than sick.

Thank God 'worst' does not occur in the NT;
where even a worse case scenario ends well.

If two became one, then your name would mean one thing.

Iesous(Jesus - 2424) Christos(Christ - 5457)

Iesous:
Jesus = "Jehovah is salvation"
Jesus, the Son of God, the Saviour of mankind, God incarnate
Jesus Barabbas was the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to release instead of Christ
Joshua was the famous captain of the Israelites, Moses' successor (Ac. 7:45, Heb. 4:
Jesus, son of Eliezer, one of the ancestors of Christ (Lu. 3:
Jesus, surnamed Justus, a Jewish Christian, an associate with Paul in the preaching of the gospel (Col. 4:

Christos:
Christ = "anointed"
Christ was the Messiah, the Son of God
anointed

They simply are not the same thing.

Grace, mercy, and peace, from
God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Indeed, I found Jesus, and Christ, are as different as 2 Sons (Son of God and Son of man) and 1 Son (Son of God); or as different as "Master, master" (two masters): Luke 8:24 and "Master" (one): Matthew 23:8,10; or allegorically as different as cloudy and sunny. Some differences noted here:
http://sabelle.com/godshew/JesusVSChrist.html

Since it clarifies no man can serve two masters; and it clarifies God has ONLY one Son; and it clarifies God sent not his Son to condemn, but save the world; and it clarifies Christ is Saviour of the world; Then we should move on, from Jesus mode to Christ mode.

It gets interesting to notice in Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ = the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever"; But I noticed Hebrews tends to compare "Christ Jesus" and "Jesus Christ" as if comparing better law of great high priest to grace and truth. So there's the CJ vs JC thing to sort out. I also found apostle Paul tells divisional Corinthians (1Cor 1:10) they should all be "the same", as if JC (not CJ). For Paul is always a JC writing to CJs. So there's the CJ vs JC thing to sort out, noted here:
http://sabelle.com/godshew/ChristJesus.htm

I also found it interesting to compare Son of man vs Son of God. For it seems Jesus turns from one to the other. Eg: in Mt 16, where he calls himself Son of man to ask who do men say I am, then not Son of man when asking who do ye say I am; then after Peter says Jesus = Christ, he turns and calls Peter Satan. It seems like he turns from Son of man, to Son of God, then to Son of man again in the same chapter. So there's this aspect to sort out. Some details here:
http://sabelle.com/godshew/Revelations10.htm

John 1:17 says grace and truth came by Jesus Christ, in contrast to law given by Moses, as if comparing grace and law as truth and lie. John 16:7,13 says Jesus had to go away for the Spirit of truth to come and guide us into all truth. John 17:3 says the only true God sent JC, and 17:4 says he finished the work given him to do before the cross. Yet when reading thru the epistles it seems that although grace and truth came BY JC, it also clarifies peace and victory are THROUGH J-->C, only in C mode. What gets really interesting is 2Cor 5:14-20, which says we first get constrained by the love(God) of Christ, then get reconciled by JC, but also clarifies "that God" was in "Christ" reconciling the world, and by not imputing their trespasses to them, then notes when reconciled (by that God in Christ) we become ambassadors for Christ (is the end of the law).

Lots of details to sort out when considering "mystery", especially if allegory, so allegoric-mystery, and every good mystery has lots of twists, usually right up to the end, so we're told to endure unto the end. Interesting stuff to study out.