Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
KARL
for all you Cat men...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404622/?GT1=6657 amazing ain't it..
Views: 550   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 30, 2005 12:04am
by MUDSLINGER
k
Kent
Milton
The fishing report says fish are on there way back from rivers I don't think so I havn't caught a flat head there yet! Heard of a few being caught that far up.I Just don't think the flatheads are in there good.What do you river men think???? Help!! Talking about Milt...
Views: 410   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 10:44pm
by Victaah
q
Quint
simple question
Just how greasy can a man get?
Views: 734   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 4:45pm
by Ray
b
Bryan
July 2nd & Fireworks??
Was thinking of spending the night at the Lake Motel in Clarksville on the 2nd. Anyone know if there will be any fireworks able to be seen from there that night? Thanks in advance!!
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 1:38pm
by Ray
Line strippers
Well, hello friends Catfisherx here making my simi-annual trip down from SML to Kerr for vaction, and the ol' monsters, I hope I can break my personal record of 47lbs that I was blessed with last year, (he might be 57lbs by now) but we are coming down late this year...
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 12:05pm
by Catfisherx
bass, stripers and catfish(hawgs)
Planning a trip for saturday evening...want to catch some bass striper and catfish..Where can i find these fish. I was thinking about fishing around the railroad tressel at Clarksville at night for the catfish and stripers..would this be a good idea... THANKS FOR T...
Views: 615   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 11:32am
by HAWG CHASER
Stripers around dam/nutbush?
Hey just wondering if anyone know where the best place to troll for stripers in the nutbush/dam area would be?
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 10:48am
by Ray
buoys
do the numbered buoys mark the main/old river channel?
Views: 417   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 5:19am
by justlearning
Topwater for night stripers?
Would anybody know if it is now too late in the season to catch stripers on top at night at Kerr using Red Fins, etc.? Thanks.
Views: 784   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 11:08pm
by CapRandy
your opinion wanted....
I've got a friend that is having a hard time, and is trying to sell my dad a boat, just wondering if any of you guys may think it's a good deal or not.. I'm not sure what the value is for a bassboat, It's a 92 Glasstream i think it says 172, not sure, but it's 17.5...
Views: 626   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 9:17pm
by Monsterbuck
c
Catman
River cats
Hello catguys are the flatheads still up the dan river as far as Dan daniels park or boat ramp? any info. would be great just visiting from Franklin co.By the way great site lots of good info. on here.
Views: 419   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 9:15pm
by Catman
k
Katnip
Good Luck This Weekend!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend on the lake! Catch some great fish, no matter the species, and post on Catch of the Day. I'll be chasing the Blues between The Split and Junkman's. That's about as specific as I know where I'll be now. Gotta get out there...
Views: 493   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 6:21pm
by FISHDOC
j
JRS
THE LAKE AND FISHING
THE LAKE IS DROPPING AND NOT TO STAINED I SAW ALMOST NO TRASH. WE HAVE BEEN DOING WELL FOR CRAPPIE THEY ARE HITTING SMALL MINNOWS DON'T SEEM TO WANT ANYTHING ELSE. THEY ARE HOLDING RIGHT IN THE STRUCTURE 2 FEET OUT AND NOTHING. ABOUT 12-15 FEET DEEP. WE CAUGHT A COUP...
Views: 854   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 5:07pm
by dave
alum. Triton bass boat for sale
There were 153 looks at my previous post to sell my boat. I know someone out there is looking for a good bass boat. Give me a call. Was asking $16,500.00 Now asking $16,250.00 Derek Whittemore 919-690-0455 Oxford, N.C.
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 5:04pm
by Derek Whittemore
Blues this weekend
Fished Friday night...was going to start at buoy 23 (Bluestone) but there was a traffic jam there, (boats everywhere) so started at buoy 24 (Buffalo) all way to the mouth of the rivers. Trolled all night....caught a 20 lb and a 27 lb bluecat. Both blues CPR'ed. Hopef...
Views: 653   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 3:47pm
by justlearning
d
dave
HEY WILLY
when are we going,i`m ready.
Views: 373   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 2:35pm
by dave
Is there a light at the Hibernia 24 hour ramp?
Can someone tell me if there is a street light at the the 24 hour access Hibernia ramp? Thanks in advance.
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 9:42am
by Ray
blues
Fished near marker 23 Monday night cpr'd 5 blues 10to30pds all were taken on live bait .
Views: 962   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jun 27, 2005 12:06pm
by gottheblues
d
dale
4th july fireworks
hi would like to know if anyone knows what nite and time the fireworks will be on kerr lake or if they are still planning to do that this year we have never been able to go but we have a boat now if anyone knows thanks
Views: 487   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2005 10:27am
by MarkA
Bass Tackle for sale
I don't bass fish anymore. I'm selling the following completely stocked tacklebox: 1-Large Plano tackle box with top access hatch. Access hatch had been broken off and is held in place with duct tape. Functions just fine. 4-1oz Limberneck Spinnerbaits-never opene...
Views: 893   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 26, 2005 11:43pm
by buttgator28
stripers + cats?
Hey everybody Im at the lake place for the summer on keats peninsula by the dam and was wondering if anyone knew where the stripers are anywhere around the dam area or nutbush area. Also, been thinking about trying for some of these nice blue cats everybody seems to...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2005 10:53pm
by Jackson Warner
Anyone Notice?
Anyone notice that 10 year kid with the bass on the "Catch of the Day" picture? Is that not the greatest looking ball cap you've ever seen on an individual? Wonder where I can get me a hat like that?
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2005 7:21pm
by bohunksker
t
Tim
lakefest
can someone tell me when they gonna have the firework show at Clarksville this year
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2005 6:59pm
by dave
l
law201
Bait Tank Cleaning
I have a grayline bait tank and was wondering what you all use to clean it?Mine is getting a little bit of a rank smell and just water isn't working for it.I am scared to use just any chemical on it because I don't want to kill next batch of bait I put in it....
Views: 355   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 26, 2005 6:51pm
by CapRandy
k
keith
drifting ?
i was out fri night on kerr, down around henderson point, no luck. i was hoping someone would give a little drifting advice. the water was 65 ft. so i couldnt anchor down, so we just dropped some rods straight down, and others we casted out and let drag along behind...
Views: 269   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 26, 2005 5:23pm
by .shaddaddi
Hey Katmaster Jr.
Got away from the site for awhile, sorry to hear about your bad luck at the river. I heard my brother, while guiding a group of clients, finished off a boat limit by individually keeping a third fish. Apparently, the Warden was watching, and he legitimately was issue...
Views: 924   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 10:57pm
by Katmaster Jr.
k
Katnip
Great Improvement to "Catch of The Day" Webmasters!
Kerrlake.com Webmasters, Thank you for updating the "Catch of the Day" page with thumbnail links. Now we can really get a great look at the super pictures people have been submitting. Hope to get one on there myself in the next few weeks. Tight Lines!
Views: 379   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 9:36pm
by Katmaster Jr.
r
Rocky
THANK YOU
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Mark. He has renewed my faith in people. He found something of mine that took me several years to accumulate. When I lost it and thought it was gone forever, I was literally sick. But fishing was good that day. My son enjoy...
Views: 341   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 9:35pm
by Katmaster Jr.
Real bright and early
Coming down in the morning for some fun and check the structure at this one special pilling.if you all are out stop by say high..and I'll show and tell about this new jig (2) I'm trying..S.C famous " flick-tail"and the "yum" wooley beaver tail...this one brought up s...
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 9:30pm
by Katmaster Jr.
c
Carl
Cats
Just wondering if anyone is having any luck at night. I plan on fishing around marker 23 Friday night. Are most of them being caught drifting??
Views: 519   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 9:25pm
by Katmaster Jr.
c
Carl
Drift'n for blues
I am heading out later tonight to marker 23. I'm going to try a few slip corks. Does anyone have any info on how deep I should set my corks?
Views: 230   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 7:11pm
by Katmaster Jr.
getting into perspective
The information in the past has always been informative, humorous, and given many new ideas on fishing the lake. It is also I believed read by many from different parts of not only this state but different states. However, in the recent past I sit reading comments, a...
Views: 219   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 6:46pm
by Katmaster Jr.
j
JD
Stiletto SS Prop For Suzuki/Johnson 4-Stroke
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4558386614&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 5:16am
by JD
Benefirt Cat tourney!
There's a benefit catfish tourney 6/65 @ Staunton View Boat ramp. 5pm-midnight. 70% payout, the other 30% will go to help a family in need due to mounting medical expenses. They had a premature baby weighing 3lbs. This hits home to me because early in the year...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 11:31pm
by mobydick
Catfish Tourn.
Does anyone have any info. about a catfish tourn. this sat. night.
Views: 238   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 4:54pm
by Sean C.
Stripers in Nutbush
My dad and I are coming up tomorrow! Is there any stripers still in Nutbush around henderson point? Thanks!
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 3:34pm
by dale
catfish tourney at north bend
Does anyone know anything about a catfish tournament at north bend.
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 3:21pm
by Katnip
What a story! What a FISH!!!
I never saw anything like this before! Copy that URL into a browser and Read the story and see the fish- its worth the read. Now this is fishing dedication, check it out. You need a room to mount that in! Guess they aint gonna release him. HEHE http://2coolfishing...
Views: 602   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 11:20am
by mudslinger
Colors for Largemouths
I've been having luck on Punkin Seed and Chartreuse in the ponds on soft plastics. How about the lake conditions and what has been working lately.
Views: 289   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 9:55am
by MarkA
d
dave
look at this
everyone needs to look at this. http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/HHControl/RoanokeRiver.asp
Views: 757   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 8:23am
by joe from oxford
Crappies
Are the crappie around the bridge pillows yet? Not really looking for huge crappie just catch a few small ones to have fun with. I'm taking my son out for his first fishing trip would just like to catch a few small ones. Thanks Robbie
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 7:19am
by Tracker17
c
Craig
need help (white perch)
I would like to take my 10 and 6 year old out to cath some white perch/white bass but need some how 2's thank you and rem take a kid fishing
Views: 528   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 23, 2005 5:11pm
by Clicker
r
Ray
careful out there
Most of us know better, but the water is down quite a bit and that stuff that you blew past last week could put a sky-light in your hull now. I bumped into a lot of stuff yesterday that didn't bother me 2 weeks ago, and it's between 3-4' at the shoal markers off of H...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2005 4:57pm
by Ray
Congratulations to the guy....
Congratulations to the guy with the big 50lb blue, on the pic of the day, for killing a trophy fish out of Kerr. Thanks alot man for keeping the the trophy stock. I hope he ate good...... Come on people, what is up with keeping these BIG fish? Take a PIC and let...
Views: 1630   Replies: 54
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 8:21pm
by keepitsimple
Blue Catfish Stew
Blue Catfish Stew: All this talk about eating fine delicious catfish has made me hungry. So for the enjoyment of the fishing community at large, I have posted this favorite recipe of mine. Only Blue Catfish should be used due to heath reasons. I have researched...
Views: 463   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 8:19pm
by gottheblues
Everyone catching but me!
I found a place where there are a good number of nice striper to catch but I cant seem to hook up with one while I see others around me getting hooked up. This is a Dam Tailrace and there are lots of snags to take a rig from you also which I spent much time retieing...
Views: 689   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 6:05pm
by Katmaster Jr.
k
Katnip
Top 3 Reasons to Release Kerr-Buggs Trophy Catfish
Trophy Catfish Defined: Blue Catfish: 38 inches or 30 lbs. Flathead Catfish: 40 inches or 25 lbs. Channel Catfish: 30 inches or 12 lbs. 1. The Trophy catfish in the lake are the best "breeding stock" to ensure that future generations have the increased poten...
Views: 1962   Replies: 66
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 2:03pm
by mudslinger
s
steve
stripers lures
if I had to just take 2 hard baits or plugs for stripers at night..what would be the best?
Views: 336   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 1:49pm
by mudslinger
Virginia Game Warden
Does anyone know how I can get in direct contact with a Virginia Game Warden? I have a couple questions I need answered and the People in the Game/Fish Division offices just can't answer them. Everytime I get someone on the phone, they can't answer my question and...
Views: 551   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 9:01am
by yankNcrank
going to Kerr
I'm going to fish Kerr from this Thur thru Sat. I'm staying at the Lake Hotel. Would love to meet up with quad, katnip or Joe from Oxford again. give me a call at 804-314-9629 if anyone is near the lake then.
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2005 6:01am
by gottheblues
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Free Forum powered by Bravenet