Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANK YOU

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Mark. He has renewed my faith in people. He found something of mine that took me several years to accumulate. When I lost it and thought it was gone forever, I was literally sick. But fishing was good that day. My son enjoyed it as much as I did. When I saw Mark's post I was excited to think he had found what I had lost. And sure enough he had. It was a huge relief and believe me I thought if someone had found it, I would never see it again. He is truly one of the finest men I have met. Everyone should follow his lead. I know I will. Bless you Mark and all that read this.

Re: THANK YOU

Good stuff!! Certainly takes a real man to do what he did!

WORMER

Mark mentioned he was a novice and really just getting started out...isn't there a way where we can get together and hook him up with some tackle? I can spare a few plugs and stuff. I don't know him, but I think what he did is great and should be rewarded. Just a thought.

glad to hear you got your stuff back man, cant tell you how many times ive left something, tackle, and
even poles and 5 minutes later come back to where it was, and it was gone. mark i bet your an awesome guy.
good deal man