Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4th july fireworks

hi would like to know if anyone knows what nite and time the fireworks will be on kerr lake or if they are still planning to do that this year we have never been able to go but we have a boat now if anyone knows thanks

Re: 4th july fireworks

Hey Dale I saw a sign today leaving Hibernia that said fireworks July 2nd at Satterwhite Pt. Hope to see u out there man.

I can confirm Saturday nite the 2nd a bit after dusk. Be sure and give that new boat a good going over before you go. There are hundreds of boats that go there for the fireworks. In general there are 99 very polite folks that ease around in amongst the other boats and really have a good safe time for every one that feel the need to make it dangerous for everyone. Enforcement really makes a visible showing (good). When they stopped me they checked lifejacts out & in good order, throwable, boat capacity, they looked at the gauge on the extinguisher and ran the registration when I didn't have the little card. I see them every year writing tickets for no running lights in motion, no anchor lite at stop, jetski's after dark and reckless operation. There is nothing like seeing the fireworks from the boat....you're gonna love it....jfo

I hear this year they are going to do the parade of lights also. Should be a good show.