Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blues this weekend

Fished Friday night...was going to start at buoy 23 (Bluestone) but there was a traffic jam there, (boats everywhere) so started at buoy 24 (Buffalo) all way to the mouth of the rivers. Trolled all night....caught a 20 lb and a 27 lb bluecat. Both blues CPR'ed. Hopefully the pics will turn out ok, used a throw away camera, hard to take good pics by yourself.....tried and tried to get the blues to say cheese but they just gave me one of those looks.

Re: Blues this weekend

Congrats!

Willy

I also drifted Friday night. Didnt pick up any till morning. And only got in 1 cat and it was very small.

makes me happy for you, congrads.
if you will tickel those cats just under the chin they will smile

Sounds like you had a fun Friday. I fished Sat afternoon from 4:00 to 9:30 between 23 and 24. Caught one channel cat 4 lbs and one blue cat 23 lbs. the channel cat hit the hot grease Sunday night and the blue cat was released with a sore mouth.

Congrats on your catch Keith....Yep that 27 lber gave a good little fight and really got upset when he saw that big ole net coming his way. I just stopped by CVS to get the pics developed and will post on the catch of the day...just hope they turn out well. I have an expensive digital camera but a little hesitant to carry it on the boat.

Was going to send in pics for the Catch Of The Day but did not see any instructions on the website on emailing the pics. I emailed the Webmaster and waiting for instructions

Thanks Willy & John for the congrats. I emailed the pics to you....they didn't turn out to bad. I suppose it's like Willy said you have to pay your dues on the water to start catching the cats.

Hopefully Wanda will send info this morning to send the pics for catch of the day. I remember at one time there was instructions on sending in the catch of the day, I guess when Wanda changed she accidentally left out the instructions.

got the picts nice fish! you caught them trolling so i see you are taking up willies habits and that ain't bad! again congrads!

Just send the pics to Wanda the same way you sent them to me and JRS...include the text you want displayed under the pic, and she'll take care of the rest. Just remember the ragging Joe and Katnip took when they posted pics of fish laying in the bottom of their boat. IMO, great pics and great job!

Willy

Willy...Wanda got the pics posted on the Catch of the Day. The instructions for emailing the pics is on the kerrlake information webpage, but since I had a hard time finding it Wanda also added the instructions on the Catch of the Day page.