Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Line strippers

Well, hello friends Catfisherx here making my simi-annual trip down from SML to Kerr for vaction, and the ol' monsters, I hope I can break my personal record of 47lbs that I was blessed with last year, (he might be 57lbs by now) but we are coming down late this year 7/13/05 - 7/21/05 So I am asking for a little advice since you guys where so great last year (thanks again "joe from oxford") will all of the blues be moved into the main lake by then? and where would be a good place to start my hunt? well thanks in advance! Great fishing, Tight lines, And please let um go and grow.

Ps: the pic of last years blue is posted under pick of the day 2004 47lbs my brothers is the one givin it the bear hug. LOL
Email: kperegoy@actioninstallers.com

I decided to re-post this since know one responed maybe I have better luck this time,

Also as a side bar SML striper # seem to be better than at first feared, this past weekend we had 2- 22# 1-25# And 1-27# at the cliffs, and the next day we caugth a bunch of 8 to 10# in the roanoke river arm at the mouth of lynville creek. (all caught drifting live shad at 18 feet with a three foot leader so maybe the parasites didn't down as much damage as they thought, I also saw A fellow check in a 25# at campers paradise. Well any way good fishing!