Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
River cats

Hello catguys are the flatheads still up the dan river as far as Dan daniels park or boat ramp? any info. would be great just visiting from Franklin co.By the way great site lots of good info. on here.

Re: River cats

went two times in Danville this week and caught one catfish, and saw few caught....

Thanks Jclaton. I came down a couple weeks ago caught a 25# and couple 10# ended up leaving a nice 6500 abu laying on the bank didnt realize til Igot back home.May try again this weekend.Like to bring the boat but it's not jet propelled.Good fishing every body. By the way fish were released

ME and My brothers went sat. night we put in ant the state park and went up the dan. We didn't have much luck I caught 2 one about 8 1/2 and another about 4 both blues. my brother caught a channel about 4 1/2 lbs. we tried live brem most of the night and did not get nothin then we put on cut brem and cought them three. Hope to see Yall on the water. Good luck and tight lines.

Apreciate the replys fellows,Last time I was there water was so swift had to tie the truck wheel to my line. Was catching flatheads with bluegills & goldfish seemed to favor the goldfish first Iever tried. them stay alive alot longer.You fellows have a good july 4 stay safe