blues

Fished near marker 23 Monday night cpr'd 5 blues
10to30pds all were taken on live bait .

Re: blues

nice catch. Iam planning on beine in that area friday night

Congats,catchaser!

Nice catch!!!! Congrats on a good night!

yeah, bet that was fun

Would you guys listen to yourselfs? Your pethedic!

what was that *assdad

Thank you gentlemen for your comments.

BASSDADD.....PATHETIC......P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.
Correct spelling and punctuation lend credability to your slur.

Also,the word you were looking for was "yourselves"?You getting any fishing in.....with summer school and all? IDJIT!!!

Oh,yeah.....and it's "you're",not your.Write much?

To your credit,you DID spell over half of the words in that sentence correctly.

now now *assdadd you need to pratice your grammar, before you stir up trouble.

Why do bass fisherman even read post about cats? Only one reason.......to b**ch! I could care less what a bass fisherman says or thinks about cats. CPR catfishermaen have not been around as long as CPR bass fishermen. Cats have had to make it the best they can with no help from the state to protect them, and they still reached 90+lbs. in Buggs SO...............cats are gonna make it either way. They will continue to eat up your little bass and crappie, and there is nothing you can do about it.......but like it

www.exlax.com

yeah no reason for anyone to get mad because the biggest baddest fish in the lake eats all theres

good luck and CPR, wheter you like it or not.

Cats are working on bass in Kerr from what Im told,soon the bass guys will have to go farm ponding.

like i've always said the reason bass got popular to begin with was because the are delicious!! now the blues know it too!

"I brought you a delicious fillet of bass."-Napoleon Dynomite

I CAUGHT 40 LARGE MOUTH AROUND BLUESTONE KEPT ALL OF THEM MAKE DAMM GOOD CATFISH BAIT

@ nightrain dynomite

Has anyone ever noticed and gave any in-depth thought to the fact that none of the catfisherman & striper fisherman on here ever rudely butt into a " BASS "
conversation and bash it & put it down ?
So....I ask a simple quetion.....
who are the " real sportsmen " ?

It's hard to say who the real sportsmen are. I would say the men and women who keep what they will eat, and release the rest. No matter what kind of fish it is. I'm not a live bait fisherman, but from what I understand shad should serve the purpose. Everyone has their favorite, but who knows what our kids or grandkids may want to fish for. I for one respect all species, and hope my kids can pick the one's they want to catch, insted of what is left.

from what I saw in my cast net the other day I would think your bass and crappie population is doing fine at Kerr. On one throw I had over 30 crappies with about 5 of them that went close to 2 lbs. I probably released over 100 small crappies. I also couldn't believe the size of the bass that I was pulling up in my net. Granted, I know this was a very minor survey but it still blew my mind.

Thanks to Joe from Oxford for meeting me at Kerr and showing me where the prime bait areas where. send me your email again and I'll get those pics to you. Katnip...we didn't stay out long b/c I had some problembs with my batteries staying charged. Joe/Katnip-give me a call if you ever want to fish up here or down on your waters. Thanks again!!