Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports

This message board has been closed, please visit our
new board by clicking here.

Kerr / Buggs Island Visitors Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cats

Just wondering if anyone is having any luck at night. I plan on fishing around marker 23 Friday night. Are most of them being caught drifting??

Re: Cats

Heck Carl,their are only a few that fish the way fishing is suppose to be.The others drift.Anybody can catch fish drifting,but it takes a true sportman to anchor and wait.I think it is a shame pulling those bigguns of their beds when they are spawning.But that is just my opinion.Well i better hush now,i seem to stir up some controversy when i yak.

I just want to get in some big ones. I'll try anything. I dont keep fish usually, they taste like $hit.

The major part of the spawn is over. The larger Blues will be making their way downlake, and the Flathead will begin to set up on their summer feeding pattern. Anywhere in the buoy 23 area should be great now. Set up on structure for the Flathead and wait. Since the Blues are migrating to a new seasonal pattern drifting is your best bet. That way you cover more water. Tight lines!

Hang-A-Hawg!

Insanity:

Performing the same action over and over again and expecting a different result.

True sportsman actually go out and fish, or otherwise interact with other sportsman in a genuine and civil way.

The initials BM are short for "Bowel Movement", and that is really quite appropriate here. 90% of the time BM happens it starts to really stink. Every now and then it will just be gas, or 'trash in the lake' should I say, which is hard to argue against. Like ugly baby pictures. That's just a prelude to more BM, though, as we all see.

Every Motley Cow has one.

Watch for the thermocline really starting to set up now. Usually 38-42 feet is the ticket. If you turn up the sensitivity on your sonar to 100% usually the thermocline will show up as a dark line at the depths I mentioned. If you can find a place where the structure and thermocline meet there will be fish there in the summer. These locations offer excellent cover and water conditions, especially if deeper water is close by. Good luck, and Tight Lines!

katnip i feel your pain.it's how no matter what we do or say some of us just can't find common ground and get along.they say its one in every crowd.so go figure.atleast most of us get along. p.s.don't catch'em all leave some for seed.

catnip needs to change his or her name to catcrap because thats what he's dishing out!

Its not my fault you like to roll in s**t all day.

"True Sportsmanship" begets "True Sportsmanship"

Its called the Golden Rule in case your ignorant self has never heard of it. I'm sick of jerk-offs like you high-jacking this Board with your useless crap. You wanna verbally spar with me PUNK, then take your best shot.

You lose already.

As always Katnip. Thanks for the info. I am going tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again.

What, no reply yet? Can't believe you don't have "Notify me by email when somebody replies to this message" checked since it was specifically designed to illicit a response from me in such a transparent and pitiful way:

Mispelling my name
Insinuating I may be a woman (Sexist? Figures.)
Bassdadd as a handle becasue I'm no Basser.

Hah! Yes, I am replying. Your drag is pulling like crazy, now can you land it? Please reply. Cut me down. Bash me.

Show everyone who you really aren't....a decent person with a life.

Sure Keith! If you need anything else just email me.

Punk?Me?LMAO.......you just don't know who you are dealing with.

Next time i am at Buggs i will let you know and i will also let you see that biggun before i slap you up beside the head with it,then put it on ice to take it home.You just don't know.PUNK

www.exlax.com

It is a shame that this board has attracted some bad people,the rite thing to do is ignore them and hope they go away,I dont post very much on this board but i do like to read it ,but here latley there are a few that dont know how to interact with others.Always rember what your mother told you if you dont have anything good to say about someone dont say anything at all.

Heck people,i know i am not part of your club and i don't plan on joining because of the differences in beliefs,but come on,when you are in the wrong,admit it.No need to hide and keep doing the damage.

Carl,i guess if you put enough seasoning on $hit,i guess it will taste alright.Never tried it though.

Things are getting edgy around here. Have never see Katnip that bent out of shape!!! You guys all need to have a few cold beers and relax a little! There is no way that everyone is ever going to agree on the CPR thing. I personally let every fish I catch go immediately. This is due to the fact that I am too lazy to clean fish. I am proud of the fact that, due to lack of planning, I let the biggest boy that I ever caught go with out a picture even. Could have thrown him on the bank and gone to get a camera (45 min.), but have too much respect and get too much pleasure from the old boys to kill one for selfish reasons. I say TO EACH HIS OWN!!! Obey the law and don't worry what other knuckleheads are doing.

WORMER

I think I'll stick to chicken buggsman. I'll be around marker 23 tonight after midnight sometime. If any of you are around stop by. I'll be in a white with blue trim Sea Ray. Hopefully the fish will be hungry.

No we dont need cold beer we need to keel haul someone specials ass on here!

10-4,10-4

How did asking about fishing go to this???????I think you guys should discuss this in person. Just let me know if it gets to that. I would love to be there.

Me too. Again Katnip,you da man!

Carl I'm afraid it would not last long enough for you to waste your gas to come see it!

I wouldn't bet on it?I'd like to see it myself!!

@ caprandy