Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Why merciless wrath made 2004 end disaster us?
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Well, everyone is now globally aware 2004 didn't end well. Rather it ended disaster us; worst in many years, about 150,000 dead already, and from a Big WAVE from law, which many compromised with, to the point of more of the same, m...
Views: 3936   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 27, 2005 12:25pm
by Daniel Miles
Allegoric father and mother of us all
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Of two (allegoric) alls in the (allegoric) Bible: (i) them all (also allegorically they all) (ii) "us all" (also allegorically "we all") there is notably a father and mother of us all. Romans 4:16 says Abraham is "the fathe...
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 27, 2005 10:50am
by Daniel Miles
Poem: 'Storm' Revised (leaven rem'd)
My Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. (are notably not Law, Sacrifice, War) Poem(revised): Through Storm-y... to No Storm: I thought I had it all without a care, via the "Self-sufficient" lie of law. My path seemed smooth, my sea seemed still, and hardly a st...
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2005 11:54pm
by aL
Salvation Army Week - should be abolished
Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Upon searching the internet, I noticed nearly every mayor, governor and premier in every city, state, and province promotes Salvation Army Week; As if such were something better of good/bet...
Views: 1887   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 26, 2005 10:55pm
by aL
(Evil) Concupicence
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. When looking at the news, noticing how many priests have been exposed by whistle blowers who got abused and molested by such like, it should bring the biblical term "concupiscence" to mind, and explain how such priests got ensnared...
Views: 1624   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2005 11:41am
by Daniel Miles
Prophetic Third Day (Seventh Day) Is NOT a millennium
Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Many carnal (childish, unlearned) christians talk about reigning 1,000 yrs (a millennium) with their version of Christ (the Christ of Christ Jesus instead of the Christ of Jesus Christ; one...
Views: 4607   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 12, 2005 11:00am
by Daniel Miles
Pollution is real Killer of All
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Graphically speaking the global death toll seems to be increasing again, and exponentially since we began the "third day" (beyond 2,000 AD). And even the Red Cross says never mind the death tolls in Iraq (over 100,000 in months, ov...
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2005 8:56am
by Daniel Miles
It's Sad-istic to derive any pleasure at all from the pain of others
Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus => Christ. On national TV, and after 25 yrs of Bible teaching, Kenneth Copeland said (in response to a simple question about Revelation: Uncovering & Revealing): I know nothing at all about Revelat...
Views: 3227   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2005 6:45pm
by Daniel Miles
Perhaps America most needy mission field
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. The latest Barna (Christian) Research Survey indicates that even in America most adults feel children under 13 are not being adequately spiritually and morally prepared for life: http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=BarnaUpdateN...
Views: 369   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 23, 2005 11:23am
by Daniel Miles
Shunning of America
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Tourism wise, America's largest trading partner (Canada) seems to be shunning America lately, even though the Canadian dollar has sharply risen and it buys more in America now. Last time the dollar surged the number of visits to Am...
Views: 523   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 22, 2005 11:56am
by Daniel Miles
Democratic Elections (casting lots) vs Our Father (thy kingdom come)
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. (Red + Green + Blue makes 1: white) (But it's only if all: 3/3 are used) (And 2/3 = 0."666" to infinity of 0) In the days of the twelve apostles (six 'twins' chosen from among "many" disciples) minus one, Judas, they cast lots (...
Views: 309   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 19, 2005 7:35pm
by Daniel Miles
When(?) will it(law: sin & death) end?
Grace unto you, and (then) peace(able), from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ Happy Friday (?)... NOT(!) when I see this crap in the news. News Item: An eight-year-old Palestinian girl, who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee c...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2005 6:26am
by Daniel Miles
Major Dah among NT scholars
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. I was shocked at the Major Dah of many NT scholars when I read one of Bishop Spong's Q & A newsletters. In Bishop Spong's Q & A newsletter, he makes an interesting comment about the author of Colossians: "You raise a good ques...
Views: 2832   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2004 3:18pm
by Daniel Miles
Source of fear hath torment? Abnormal fears, phobias.
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Thank God people are now admitting and realizing fear is common, even epidemic, often pandemic, to the point the list of abnormal fears, called phobias, is a very l-o-n-g list: http://psychology.about.com/library/bl/blphobia_a.htm....
Views: 2093   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2004 9:36am
by Daniel Miles
THIS is what(?) "this gospel" of this/that gospels produced (evidence makes it evident)
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Paul The Apostle exhorts: "be angry" and "sin not" (allegory: stop tolerating bullsh-it and do something about it, if it's crap, flush it; but do not be like a dog returned to it's vomit and go back, or even look back, to the law...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2004 12:27pm
by Daniel Miles
Existence without an enemy
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. The knight vs dragon scenario to save the damsel, when perceived in the greater light rules the day, seems to reveal the knight and dragon are co-dependent, nothing without each other. And whilst the k-night (having obvious darknes...
Views: 2190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2004 7:38am
by Daniel Miles
Heb 12: Sinai vs Sion is Not come vs Come
Three Wishes: Grace => Mercy => Peace. - at throne of Grace - obtain Mercy for all - for Peace with God thru J=>C: the end of the law Dare to compare two allegoric mountains in Hebrews 12, to notice the moral of such allegory is the difference between "not com...
Views: 1779   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2004 1:39pm
by Daniel Miles
WMDs carnal intelligence doesn't perceive
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs) the greatest is law(dung) proceeding out the mouth. Moses, by his own admission in Dt 34:12, says he (his law) was a "great terror" to all Israel, which kinda made him a great terror-ist of bib...
Views: 413   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2004 7:25pm
by Daniel Miles
Seven 'deadly' sins
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Seven 'deadly' sins: law: defines anything as sin, anyone as sinner law: the source of all sin: Rom 4:15; 5:13 law: sin: Rom 14:23=>Gal 3:12 law: sin consciousness of the world: Heb 10 law: the root source of all infirmites: H...
Views: 3297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2004 2:04pm
by Daniel Miles
Fight Law -vs- Flush Law
Three Wishes: Grace => Mercy => Peace (opposite of War
Views: 4043   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2004 9:46am
by Daniel Miles
r
robert
visiting
http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/index.html http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/photo.html http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/custom/html http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/custom4.html
Views: 306   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 10:19pm
by Daniel Miles
b
bob
thanks 4 writing me
thankssssssssssssssssssssss http://www.geocities.com/ministryofdreams/rap.html
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 10:12pm
by Daniel Miles
Accuser of the Brethren (Exposed)
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Francis Frangipane, a prophetic apostolic minister having many groupies among carnal christians who love this sort of ministry focused on spiritual warfa...
Views: 3524   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 10:02pm
by Daniel Miles
Last Trump (in contrast to first trump)
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. The last "trump" is notably not a "trumpet" in 1Corinthians 15:52. And such a last trump of 1st/last things is notably "the trump of God" of (not of God/...
Views: 261   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 9:51pm
by Daniel Miles
b
bob
iraq war was really over breaking oil contracts russia and france and others had signed with iraq
this is what the Lord showed me in visions, and has also let me know in a vision that bush now regrets...I saw pres. Bush and he said something like, "we shouldn't have went in there".
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 9:40pm
by Daniel Miles
b
bob
missile defence is really wanted to protect usa against communism
http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com I was asking Jesus what missile defence was really suppost to protect us from, and I saw president Bush in a vision, and he said, "communism".
Views: 346   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 8:42pm
by Daniel Miles
b
bob
I saw dick cheaney in visions, and He said, "I declare war on iraq", "I declare war on china"
looooooooooooook outtttttttttttttt folkss The big one is coming. It's called russia and china attacking america, which is the event that brings Jesus back.
Views: 543   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2004 8:32pm
by Daniel Miles
Forsake Your Own Mercy - via Lying Vanities
Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. In the allegory of Jonah (yeah, it's a great fish story, a parable with a moral, since it flat out says Jonah took up a parable, and Gal 4:24 says such things are an "allegory"... not to be...
Views: 355   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 11, 2004 10:57am
by connie barton
New UnBrowser Q & A system - it puts question & answer people together
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Anybody tried new UnBrowser system yet? I used it for an info inquiry, also rec'd requests of those making inquiries... seems to work both ways. Example: I submitted the question: Why do Christians, especially pastors, keep p...
Views: 340   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 11, 2004 10:13am
by connie barton
No end to writing of (plural) books
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Solomon: "And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh". (Ecclesiastes 12:12) Indeed there is no end to the writing of many books (plural), es...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2004 1:12pm
by Daniel Miles
Appretiation
Hello (approved@godshew.org) Friend, Happy and Holy greetings to you. I sure did enjoy and benefit from the information on Paul and Hebrews. Your list of Luminaries and Media with Email addresses was really extraordinary. You will reap the blessings you have so...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2004 4:13pm
by Daniel Miles
Evidence World Peace Actually Happening
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. As two globe-all graphs at Godshew.org reveal, two things began to "shoot forth" in 1967 as if sprinting to the end of a race, perhaps the human race. An...
Views: 554   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2004 11:24am
by Daniel Miles
Reincarnation: biblically errant or correct?
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Although recincarnation has traditionally been an eastern religious belief for millenniums, the latest survey (2001) reveals about 25% of Americans over age 18 (about 30 million, one in four) now say they believe in reincarnation;...
Views: 355   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 8:12am
by Daniel Miles
Hebrews 7: Law produces infirmity, eventually the worst sort: death.
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Hebrews 7:23, along with 1Cor 15:56 and other such verses like James 1:15 to name only a few, reveals the law not only produces infirmity, but the worst sort of infirmity: death (a dead end). It's no surprise, for 2Cor 3 flat ou...
Views: 1961   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 7:02pm
by Daniel Miles
Matthew, Mark(John), Luke, John, Acts(Luke) ... things the average Bible reader never notices
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Of Old/New Testaments the New begins with Matthew noting it's the "generation" (singular) of "Jesus Christ" (last of first/last Adams, "us" of them/us, grace of law/grace, truth of lie/truth). In contrast we find the "generations"...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 1:00pm
by Daniel Miles
Survey Says: Out of Church Christians Increasing Worldwide, Protestantism & Toll Toll Declining in A
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Protestantism Declines 11% in America in last decade: Summary: A new survey has found that the United States will no longer be a majority Protestant nation in the future as long as declination of affiliation with many Protesta...
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2004 8:09am
by Daniel Miles
Smoking Ban -vs- Should Ban blowin Ghost -ly smoke up y(our) ass
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Cities, Provinces(States), and Nations are all considering a smoking ban, spawned by so "many" evangelical types (many deceived by many) who still think the strength of sin is smoking, and still say 'dah' things like smoking kills,...
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 7:21am
by Daniel Miles
Reflection Time - Reality Check
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. People keep sending me the George Carlin thing, which indicates they find it interesting enough to fwd for a reflection and a reality check. Of the many good one liners therein I found these two to be most interesting: "We've...
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2004 11:24am
by Daniel Miles
Warfare vs Understanding
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Many are those engaged in both political and religious warfare promoted by both political and religious ministers, which evidently (from the evidence) does not produce peace nor victory over the last enemy: death. In fact, and a bi...
Views: 1927   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 6:53pm
by Daniel Miles
What saith the (singular) script-u-are (of twain and contrary scriptures)?
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. In Galatians 4, which flat out states scriptures written aforetime for our learning (Rom 15:4) are an allegory (a story with a moral, like a parable). And in Gal 4 Paul The Apostle both asks and allegorically answers the questio...
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 8:25am
by Daniel Miles
Allegory of Jonah (Great White Fish Story)
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace In the belly of the great white fish Jonah has a revelatory insight (a revelation): "they that observe lying vanities (laws) forsake their own mercy (grace)"... concurs with Solomon in Ecclesiastes that all grace + law is vanity and...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 8:18am
by Daniel Miles
Colon Cleanse rids 90% $ickness; Spirit-u-all Cleanse-ing rids 100%
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Aside from many spammers wanting a piece of my wallet, I've been bombarded with colon cleanse marketeers lately. While much merit in having a colon cleanse, as their ads say: it only gets rid of 90% of sickness, dis-ease, and de...
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 12:20pm
by Daniel Miles
Also that (of this/that) shall be told
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Of two gospels: "this gospel" and "that gospel", the biblical God shew speaks of "also that", "also merciful"... and wheresoever this gospel is preached, also that shall be told (for comparison)... - "that" God (of this/that Go...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2004 12:42pm
by Daniel Miles
Blind vs Seeing Faith(s)
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Sadly many [carnal] christians and their many [carnal]pastors: http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons10.htm are not aware of twain faiths in the Holy Bible, nor aware love [God] is not blind, but sees "very good" on the sixth d...
Views: 348   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 4, 2004 12:32pm
by Daniel Miles
Letter vs Spirit of prophecy
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. In 2Corinthians 3, which compares two glories of law/grace, the grace-us glory being so exceedingly much more glory us law glory fades to nothing at all in comparison... kinda like the moon and stars fade to nothing at the coming o...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2004 12:27pm
by Daniel Miles
Prophetic Third Day
Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I see evidence that beyond 2,000AD is the prophetic "third day" of Hosea 6:2... "in the third day he will raise us up; which is also the seventh day of John 2:1 (if counting the days in Jn...
Views: 1833   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 10:24pm
by Daniel Miles
Childish-adults & Adult Babies
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Biblically, being a full grown adult does not make you a man. Biblically, becoming a man, the man kind God said let us (not them) make (not create), involves putting away childish things: 1Cor 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake...
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 22, 2004 6:54am
by Daniel Miles
Of twain(men), the man in mirror is what "was"
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Ever looked in the mirror and noticed left is right? The Bible, being an allegory (Gal 4:24), speaks about such things, notably the man in mirror being what "was", not what is. 1Corinthians 13, 2Corinthians 3, and James 1 all...
Views: 1473   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 8:04am
by Daniel Miles
Evidence is what makes "evident"
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. Evidence does not lie, unless it is false evidence. Evidence does not even take sides. The true biblical and historical purpose of evidence is to make "evident". Paul the Apostle gives lots of biblical evidence, and also conclud...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 7:49am
by Daniel Miles
Existence without an enemy ... a concept many, deceived by many, can't fathom
Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace. As we go fwd ho to us-ward on the prophetic third day, we find many, deceived by many, cannot fathom existence without an enemy. Yet such a place (no law, no dead end) is where we are all going, and it's not optional, but immutable...
Views: 2357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2004 1:47pm
by Daniel Miles
1 2 3 4 5 6
Free Forum powered by Bravenet