Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Appretiation

Hello (approved@godshew.org) Friend,
Happy and Holy greetings to you.
I sure did enjoy and benefit from the information on Paul and Hebrews.
Your list of Luminaries and Media with Email addresses was really extraordinary.
You will reap the blessings you have sowed. Do not doubt it.

I am being persuaded and am convinced that Salvation is of course by Grace through Faith. But Isaiah 8:20 and Prov.28:9 give voice to the fact that one-third of the TORAH remains as-valuable, if not binding. A change in the priesthood did necessitate a change in two-thirds of the TORAH. Since, In the begining was the Word, He / IT still remains. In fact when King David returns to rule, he will again go by its civil law.

Here's the point.
If you love Him, you love His word ( TORAH ).
You caint have One, without the Other.
Whoever disagrees should advocate and exemplify
marriage without sex.

No offense intended.

Thanks again.

Shalom.

Re: Appretiation

Dear HEROYAHU@aol.com,

"Grace unto you", and peace,
"from God our Father" and the Lord Jesus Christ.

As for the Godshew.org's web page on Paul The Apostle you said you enjoyed and benefitted from, I hope to add more pages of nifty information about Paul, who is not only a revelator, but also a faithful steward of the mysteries of God, having many twists, especially near the end of the mystery of God (when it's really finished, it never happened, kinda like the end of the Merlin movie, when all turned away from evil, for until they did, it always overpowered them).

As for Godshew.org's web pages on Hebrews, which you said you enjoyed and benefitted from, I am notably only half way finished such (was doing it for a group of men studying Hebrews, but their group leader took another job and they did 'not' endure to the end; and as I had many requests to get on with my Revelations of Revelation, I left it for later). And notably in every good mystery, there are lots of twists near the end, especially in latter half of such former/latter. So stay tuned to Godshew.org for the latter half of Hebrews, which is a mini bible itself, yet based on the OT scriptures.

Just as a note, about Hebrews, in a similar fashion to how law law is in the 'midst' of Romans (Rom 8), but no mention of law at the end, so also half way through Hebrews we find mention of leaving the "principles" (plural) to go on unto perfection (a singular thing, having a singular last amen), and the perfection mentioned in Heb 6 is notably in Heb 13, the conclusion thereof having no mention of law at all. Selah.

For notably the first mention of "Amen" in the Bible (in Numbers) is a double-mindead "Amen, amen" by the woman (who being "deceived" was "in the transgression": in the law) to both blessed + cursed (graced + lawed) = accursed, and by her Melchisedec-type (law law) priest. But the last Amen is singular, and goes only to His grace, so that: none perish.

If you'll look at the 'Menorah Sevens' web page on 'Sevens' link at Godshew.org, you'll see Gen 1:1 in Hebrew is a 'menorah seven', as is the verse from Psalms(plural) quoted on the cross: "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me"; and such is in the 'midst' of 'seven last utterances'.

Thank God such is not at the end, for such would then end with two Gods being opposed about them, also noted in the 'Shewbread' page at Godshew.org, since Godshew is about the full monty, total revelation (uncovering of all cover ups, as promised in Luke 12:2, such as the cover up of law imputing sin [which brings forth death] in Rom 4:7, which is notably from Ps 32:1). When such a cover up is uncovered (meaning of "revelation"), it turns out to be a dead end for all.

As for your mention of the Torah being only 2/3 done away, may I re-mind you 2Cor 3 notes all law, which is of Moses, everything written in stone and in ink, is to be "done away".

For the Christ of Jesus Christ is "the end of the law", which is also the end of sin and death, the sin which law imputes and the death which sin brings forth when it is finished accusing, condemning, tempting and tormenting.

To "wit", "that God"[is light, and in him there is no darkness at all] was in "Christ" reconciling the world unto himself.

Yet when doing a study of inquiry, the Torah is required, for during probate of the will of God (the same in both Old and New Testaments: Ps 40; Hos 6; Mt 9; Mt 12; Heb 10), both Old and New Testaments are needed, to learn and to know which is witch of twain: law/grace. But although the Bible speaks of two Holies, in the end it is not a Holy Holy Bible, but rather The Holy Bible (denoting there is one God, one winner take all, one Lord (of Lords) in such an allegoric God shew, also notably a triple "mystery" in Colossians 2:2).

It's notably an "allegory" (Gal 4:24) and scriptures thereof were written "aforetime" for our "learning" (Rom 15:4), because (as Translators of the Bible aptly say in their preface to the Bible) "it is preposterous order to teach first and learn after". I don't suppose you thought an "eternal" God had either beginning (of days) or end (of life), did you? For if you took the baited hook: "In the beginning God", then you also ought to read where it says God is "excepted" (exempt), and the part where it says God cannot lie nor die, two immutable things which make the God shew an 'alls well that ends well' virtue-all "learning" game of hide and seek, seek and find, find grace, in time, to help (Heb 4).

For there is neither mystery nor time for such in eternity.

Perhaps it would help you (to let go of law, and law law) to understand the scriptures (plural) are written as if a debate, as scripture vs scripture, since law and grace are "contrary" things, not to be mixed, for such grace + law not only makes grace "no more grace", but such is an oxyMORON with a BAD ending, especially since His grace "is" (eternal) and (temporal) law "was and is not": being both "added" and then "taken away", so His grace may be of "force" to all.

The law (and lie thereof) was given by Moses,
but grace (and truth thereof) came by Jesus Christ.

He "taketh away" the first,
that he may "establish" the second... Heb 10:9

Law was simply a counter part in a shew(plural), to shew what grace 'is", in comparison to what grace is not: law. It was a schoolmaster (Gal 3), to bring us unto Christ: the end of the law (which had an expiry date: "fulness of the time" for law in such a law/grace before/after shew of old/new things, such things are an allegory with a moral: grace is sufficient).

It's not salvation by grace through faith, "but"; Nay, rather it is salvation by grace through faith period (no but required). For Jude 5 reminds us grace + law is as saved + destroyed. Heb 7 reminds us grace + law is as life + death. Gal 1 reminds us grace + law is as blessed + cursed, and Jam 3 reminds us such twain coming out the same mouth ought not so to be (not thought, spoken, nor given amen if any do).

Hence yes, in a study of inquiry we need both old and new; but when it comes to God is one slice, we are to rightly divided such one slice to all right and no left at all. Hence Christ of Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God, where it's all right and no left (behind) at all (pun intended).

For as Paul said to Timothy: "study": to "shew" thyself "approved" unto God. Such mention of "shew" (plural) denotes a study of two things: disapproved and approved (law and grace), but the outcome o such study is only one thing only: "approved"; denoting "the God of all grace" (no law at all) mentioned by converted Peter in 1Peter 5:10 has but one opinion of you all: approved. Selah.

Hence, of both law/grace, there is no mention of law at all in the end of Hebrews (a mini bible itself) nor in the end of Revelation (which concludes both Old and New Testaments in the Holy Bible containing Old and New Testaments). Such an alls well that ends well (no condemnation nor death to any, so that "none perish" thereby no law = no dead end) is called the allegoric "last trump" it played by "his angel":

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

www.godshew.org
Daniel Miles (founder) in Canadah, eh

Re: Appretiation

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

As for king David, well, let's look at Acts 2:34:

"For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand"

So David is not ascended into (plural) heavens, but rather spoke of God saying to Christ (the end of the law): sit on my right hand... obviously an allegory about the end of law being what's right with God since peace with God and God given victory over law: sin & death is notably "through" Jesus => Christ, and to wit: "that God" who was reconciling the world unto himself was in "Christ" of Jesus Christ, notably "not imputing" sin to any, not even to "them" folk (2Cor 5:19). For to use law to impute sin imputes death to all, which would be extinction, not be, something eternal God will not have, not then, not now, not ever. It is written: God cannot die (allegory: grace cannot law). Selah.

Hence the end of the law, all law written in stone and in ink, is what's right with God, and not only right but all right and no left (behind) at all.

As for yer mention of 1/3, ye may want to note in Revelation that 1/3 of the stars of heaven got drawn away and cast down by the tail of the dragon. But the God shew, a two part shew about a third part, is all about such fools being reconciled unto God, which is as being reconciled to His Grace, which is pure grace and no law at all in "the God of all grace" who is the "living" God of dead/living Gods portrayed as law/grace; the only "true" God of false/true Gods allegorically portrayed as law/grace; the only "wise" God of foolish/wise Gods portrayed as law/grace.

So, you can take yer 1/3 of applicable torah and apply it as some thing "behind", kinda like "dung".

Exhortation of Paul The Apostle regarding "dung":
If it's dung, flush it. Touch, taste, handle it not.
The law, which is "not of faith" (Gal 3), is "dung".

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.