Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Sad-istic to derive any pleasure at all from the pain of others

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus => Christ.

On national TV, and after 25 yrs of Bible teaching, Kenneth Copeland said (in response to a simple question about Revelation: Uncovering & Revealing): I know nothing at all about Revelation, except that you get blessed by reading it or hearing it read (per Revelation 1:3).

He then deferred to his fellow evangelastic expert on Revelation: Hal Lindsey (who's also been teaching prophecy for 25 yrs and still can't discern good + evil ends badly for all, not some only, nor that it flat out says in 1Cor 13: "prophecies" shall fail).

I thought how sad-istic (law law; legal-istic; dble-mindead), to be "blessed", derive any pleasure at all, from hearing it read or even reading about the pain (abuse, torment, and killing) of so many "brethren all" (Hebrews 2).

I mean dah, if after 25 yrs of Bible teaching on national tv, you still don't know anything at all about Revelation: Uncovering, Revealing, Disclosure, then something is WRONG with you, perhaps you need a shrink, and some meds, for being sow (pun intended from 2Pet 2:22) willing ignorant (2Pet 3:5) and also sow sad-istic (Revelation of St John, alias Johnny Law, of the Johnny Law -vs- His Grace shewdown thereof two revelations, only one of which is God given, and to shew[plural] a thing or two, dare to compare this/that, and for all to see who's really got what it takes to be "the divine" one of twain):
http://www.godshew.org/Revelation.htm
http://www.godshew.org/Revelations.htm

I mean dah: http://www.godshew.org/DahQuiz.htm, if there are twain blesseds in Romans 4: 7,8 (from Ps 32: 1,2), and it plainly says he taketh away the first, that he may establish the second in Hebrews 10:9; then it reasons taking away the childish part of such child/man in 1Cor 13, is about taking away the law and the cover up thereof the first of twain blesseds in Rom 4, where it also flat out states "law worketh wrath" and where no law there no transgression. And the taking away of the first, to establish the second, is about taking away the cover up (revelation is not about cover up, but rather about uncovering) to have only the "man" kind of blessed: blessed the "man" to whom the Lord (now that Spirit of then/now and this/that) will NOT impute sin (for law imputes sin: Rom 5:13 and the sting of sin is death: 1Cor 15:56; 1Jam 1:15).

So, it reasons, and because there is no mention of law at all when his angel plays the last trump it, there is no bad ending for anyone in Revelation:

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus=>Christ with you all.
(God given victory over law: sin & death is thru JC)

TgooLJCwya. Amen.
Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org

Re: It's Sad-istic to derive any pleasure at all from the pain of others

"It's never ok to victimize (abuse, sacrifice, law) anyone , and shouldn't be considered normal, not even among children"... Frank Peretti (The Wounded Spirit)

Dear Kenny Copeland,

It's preposterous order to teach first and learn after... Translators of the Bible (Preface to the Reader)

Dear Kenny Copeland, Hally Lindsey, evangelical groupies thereof,

It's not wise, at least not wisdom from above (James 3) with understanding (Prov 4), to get too hung up on the cross; not if "cursed every one that hangeth on a tree" and God given victory over law: sin & death is "through" Jesus => Christ: the end of the law, as if going through (in one side and out the other) a door, the I am (the door, among seven things mentioned about what "I am" is in John)... Daniel Miles (Godshew.org).

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

God never took any pleasure in sacrifice, which is "of the law": Ps 40:7; Hos 6:6; Mt 9:13; Heb 10.

Allegoric moral: His Grace is never pleased with law added to "my grace is sufficient for thee", for grace + law makes grace "no more grace", not to mention such oxymoronic grace + law was "all vanity and vexation of Spirit" according to Solomon.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.