Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
visiting

http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/index.html http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/photo.html http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/custom/html http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com/custom4.html

Re: visiting

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace

Hey 'ministryofdreams.freeservers.com'

"Grace" [only] unto you [of ye/you]...
from God our Father; and [then] peace from JC.
(the "holy kiss" greeting unto brethren all from Paul: "his witness unto all men" in all his epistles)

I'm emailing (responding to yer ****) on my aunt's cmpt since mine is in the repair shop. I'm responding to your 'visiting' post on the Godshew.org Forum, where you used such to promote yer crap... as if a devilish (2Pet 2:22) "dog" running to and fro, and stopping off here to take a **** on His [pure] grace.

To "wit", "that God" was in "Christ" (of J => C: "the end of the law") reconciling the world unto himself, NOT IMPUTING their trespasses unto them, and hath given "us" the word of [GLOBE-ALL] reconciliation (2Corinthians 5:19)

No matter, I will answer you publically on the forum, speak to yer (night) visions, (plural) ministries, and fear mongering warnings (instead of real ministry of pure religion which is undefiled by such law crap). And then I will hunt down many other ten commandment lovers and jesus freaks, ask such to read my reply to yer dog-crap-ing on His [pure] grace.

And when I'm sure much of the world has seen both this and that, to k-NOW the difference, then I'll delete your forum post (as Christ abolished the law) so the Godshew ends properly, as declared by that God (is light and in him there is no darkness: no law, nor sin, nor dead end thereof) from the beginning ... no mention of such Do-teronomy & Don't-eronomy sh-it nor of Moses' law at the end of "all" Pauline epistles (including Hebrews and Revelation), as if it never happened (it "was not since the beginning, no, nor ever shall be": Mt 24:21)... giving it no place.

twas only a once upon a times "allegory" (Gal 4;24) "written aforetime for our learning" (Rom 15:4)... and because "it is preposterous order to teach first and learn after" (Bible Translators).

The "grace" of our Lord "Jesus Christ" with you all. Amen.

Re: visiting robert dog-crap-ing on His Grace

Hey Robert,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Some people may think me harsh for my reply to your (just) visiting (which I find unjust), but I find it is sometimes necessary to use "sharpness" and for "exhortation" (uplifting you, to also uplift the entire body of Christ thereby), as Paul The Apostle did with "carnal" childish Corinthians.

I've viewed some of yer (night) visions posted on yer website pages and find all easy to debunk using the Holy Bible, which it seems you've not read, or perhaps misunderstood, missing the most important parts, especially the 'moral' of such things are an "allegory" and written "aforetime" for y(our) "learning".

Let me take an example of yer visions to show such does NOT compute with the word "of God". You say, in #5, Jesus Christ appeared, "as in Rev 1:14". I say 'bull', for the description of the priestly figure in Rev 1:13-19 with a "sharp twoedged sword coming out his mouth" is NOT a description of Jesus Christ our high priest. For in Hebrews 4:12 it states the word "of God" is "sharper than any twoedged sword" among seven things "the word of God (grace) is". James 3 also speaks to such, noting both blessing + cursing = accursed coming out the same mouth ought NOT so to be (shouldn't be spoken nor given an amen). For such is as sweet + bitter, which ends badly, just as grace + law = life + death is a dead end, an oxyMORON with a BAD ending for all (in Adam "all" die; under law all sinners, none righteous).

Robert, have ye not heard, nor read: ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? Law is not only the source of sin (Rom 5:13), but also the strength of sin (1Cor 15:56), which brings forth death (James 1) to all: in Adam "all" die, which is extinction, not be, non-existence; which converted Peter notes happened to the first of twain worlds he allegorically compares in 2Pet 3, also noting such all perishing was due to "willing ignorance".

Robert, have ye not heard, read, the law (all law, whether written in stone or in ink) was a "ministration of condemnation" and and a "ministration of death" (2Cor 3), the letter which "killeth". In comparison and contrast His grace is a ministratino of righteousness and spirit, which giveth life. So, we have an allegorical comparison of law -vs- grace, life taking -vs- life giving. Hello.

Law a schoolmaster (Gal 3) which failed every student (Rom 9:31)... to bring us unto Christ: the end of the law. We are "delivered from the law" (Rom 7). Law is the root cause of infirmities (Heb 7), which is also a killer (Heb 7:23; Heb 11: 13,39; Jude 5; 2Cor 3; Jam 1; 1Cor 15:56; etc).

Law was merciless: all who died under Moses' law died "without mercy" (Heb). In comparison and contrast our God Father in heaven, His grace, is "merciful" (Mt 5:48), which is "perfect" (lk 6:36), perfect love having no fear at all (1Jn 4), which is all grace and no law at all (1Pet 5:10), the God of "all grace".

Law 'was' imperfect (Heb 10), faulty (Heb 8), only a "shadow" of things to come; NOT the very (true) things to come. It's the lie of lie/truth in Jn 1:17

The law (and lie) was given by Moses
But grace (and truth) came by Jesus Christ... Jn 1

He "taketh away" the first (lie),
that he may "establish" the second (truth)... Heb 10

You canNOT establish [pure] grace until you take away what was "added", and only what's "added" can be "taken away". The law (lie) was "added" to grace (truth), making grace "no more grace" (making truth no more truth). Hello, is anyone there, or am I speaking into a vacuum? Grace + Law is NOT Grace. Truth + Lie is NOT Truth. And such leaven added makes the whole lump leavened, just as a little cancer can kill the whole body if not 'removed' in time.

The "operation" of God is to remove law in time, lest it kill the whole body of Christ, which would be extinction, not be, non-existence, something that God will NOT have, not then, not now, not ever.

The POINT of the God shew, a two part shew about a third part drawn away and cast down by the tail of a dragon, is to learn that "grace is sufficient", and if anyone adds "law worketh wrath" to such it adds death to life, curse to blessed, destroyed to saved.

So Robert, the God shew ends with no mention of law at all when his angel plays the last trump it:

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all.
Amen. (note: "you all" begins with "you")

Re: visiting robert

Hey Robert (MinistryOfDreams),

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

I peeked at your visions page called 'America will be destroyed' (by Russia, after going to war with China).

Ye do err. Have ye not heard "prophecies" (plural)shall "fail", which is in the New Testament: 1Cor 13. The allegory for such plural is grace + law shall fail, just as it did for Nineveh in Jonah. For when the people believed God (grace is sufficient, no law requ'd) the no name king thereof disrobed, stepped down, sat in the ashes, and the prophecies failed. The no name king thereof, robert, is the law, for such things are an "allegory" (Gal 4:24).

No doubt Russia has nuclear missles, nuclear subs, and planes, and just today (Sept 9/04) a Russian general announced they are ready to go pre-emptive first strike, and globally, against terrorism. The question is, who will they perceive as terrorists?

Robert, if you'll seek the 'facts', you'll see war is decreasing worldwide, less people are dying in wars than ever before, down to 20,000/yr now. The same applies to natural disasters,which are played up by the media also, but less people are dying in such.

If you look at two global graphs, to compare killer quakes and global population as if comparing death and life of law and grace, you'll see both did shoot forth in 1967, as if sprinting to the end of a race, perhaps the human rack. But life is winning, for no matter how many earthquakes quake, no matter how much money the world bank throws at curbing world population growth, it exceedingly much more abounds.

The POINT, in a biblical phrase, is where sin abounded, grace did "much more" abound. Grace is always much more, even exceedingly much more than law in 2Cor 3; just as the sun is exceedingly
much more than moon and stars, to the point they fade to nothing in comparison, eh.

And as "converted" Peter notes, in comparing two last days: day of the LORD -vs- day the God, it is the latter we should be looking for, hasting unto; For the former cometh as a thief in the night (2Pet 3). The day of God is allegorical for the light of God, since God called the light day. And the light of that God is notably all light and no darkness at all... which is what we've seen and heard of him from the beginning (where the end is declared: Is 46:10), and declare such unto you (1Jn 1). Selah.

So robert, take yer black background, and yer night visions, and yer law law prophecies, and shove em. For it's not BC, but AD; and we are not under law, but under grace, which is merciful (wrath empty).

Of two spirits (lords)in 1Jn 4, try the true one of such false/true.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com you-insssssssssssssss should be grateful the WORD OF GOD came your way before trouble did!

Hey Bob,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Why(?) are ye sow focused on 'trouble'?
What trouble(?)...If he "is" our peace?

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
www.godshew.org
www leader for where no law, no dead end