Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Papers not solved- an explanation
The papers haven't been bully solved but this information goes a long with several other claims of having solved the papers for a richer narrative. Firstly, the cipher keys apply to a number of things but certain things only come out a certain way. The pamphlet...
Views: 105   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 3, 2023 1:32am
by John Dee
DOI finding
I used the 6534-ltr version on C3 and found a solid connection: a 9-ltr word used twice in the DOI. More info and code numbers coming soon.
Views: 83   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 16, 2023 11:19am
by lewxian
New Theory
I have reason to believe the treasure was transferred from Thomas Beale to John Beale a privateer who rescued prisoner's on Johnson Island
Views: 148   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 28, 2023 7:47pm
by John Dee
Going to Va. to dig this month, Hope to have all the answers soon.
Hi, I am with a group from Pa. called Finders Keepers.We have read alot about the Beale Treasure and spent 13 months on the code.The best way to find out if a story is true one must do the reaserch. About 90% of our work IS NOT in the field, but doing alot of reaserc...
Views: 1671   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 23, 2023 8:48pm
by Quall
Liars and fraudsters
You are all liars and fraudsters. Not a single person here has decoded anything beyond what is already publicly known. All I see is people claiming they have decoded certain parts or even the entire remaining pages yet nobody has provided a shred of proof. Also it...
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 12, 2023 11:55pm
by John Dee
Harvey mine dig
The offer to do a Harvey mine dig in Botetourt County, Va. will expire on 3-8-23. If no one is interested, I will give full details to the Oak Island Lagina brothers. They did voice their interest in a major treasure legend as next project. Signing off, Lewxian.
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2023 10:39am
by Lewxian
Beale treasure site
If you want to take part in a Botetourt, Va. dig at the old Harvey mine (1810 to 1825) contact me via my email.
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2023 2:33pm
by lewxian
Update on the Beale Codes
We have broken both #1 and #3 codes from the Beale Treasure Codes. We made it to the end and we know why and how Beale or Morris did what they did to make the codes. They gave alot of treasure hunters a run for their money. I been trying to locate someone at the stat...
Views: 9957   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jan 11, 2023 11:49am
by Dennis Keith Par...
Vault location
An 1817 map of Botetourt (not Bedford) shows the Beale residence. Also shows an iron mine 1/4 mi. away owned by "H." If Beale rented the unused mine to store his pots then H found out, it would be goodbye Beale and, as his bio states great wealth for Mr. H - - who...
Views: 215   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2023 10:37am
by Lewxian
We did it, Code Solved.
I know every one says they they broke the code.We did and we will prove it as soon as we get down to Va. and check it out.THE VAULT is not in a cave. Beale wasn't that smart like everyone says. He just made alot of mistakes and that is why it was so hard to solve th...
Views: 6264   Replies: 25
Last Post: Dec 31, 2022 6:45pm
by Dennis Keith Par...
i
Israel
I have the Key to all three pages.
I Live in a small town in America in the middle of nowhere in a Bank building. The Beales used to live in this town. I had never heard of TJB until one night I had Been planning to sell this place when God Told me I couldn't sell it yet. He had to show me some stuf...
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2022 10:14am
by Israel
petrified wood
I had three pieces of petrified wood that I stumble upon on railroad called the orange belt and it's made out of some thread . plus its backed up or backs up the the crypto currency.based on my knowledge i deciphered already gave me a map to bakersfield.
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2022 5:52am
by jesus a duarte
Weerd guy trying to figure it all.
So, I'm confused. After reading alot on this Beal cipher. It's damb interesting. I took some time to look at it. I used the de cypherd text from page 2 as the key. Ie: ihavedeposotedinthecountryofbedfordaboutfourmilesfrombufirdsinanexcavationorvaultsixfeetbe...
Views: 486   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 2, 2019 8:38pm
by Mistrall
a
atom
treasure
hmmm you say in a pic that the inn stood nearby,like it was gone... the inn is still standing in bedford.. you have and 8 mile radious around the old tavern search area.
Views: 570   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2018 11:56pm
by atom
m
MARK
THATS NOT IT
THATS NOT IT NOT RIGHT SYPHER HOW DID YOU SOLVE THATS NOT WHAT I HAVE
Views: 1316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2015 11:27pm
by MARK
Have they or have they not been deciphered?
I am curious to find out wether or not the letters have been deciphered?
Views: 1242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2014 2:13pm
by Reconnaissance T...
Cipher and caves
I like a good mystery as most people do. This Beale Treasure thing is interesting. From what I have read, perhaps to much thought is being put into it since one can do most anything with numbers as I have seen on this forum. Many argue Thomas Beale did not exist....
Views: 1135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2014 12:07am
by Jon Dorian
t
tom
Beale Treasure
well first off its not a vault of big rock, etc. he says they excavated a hole/vault about 6 ft down LINED with flat rock,they found around the area, secured the pots on top/with wire. etc then covered back back with rock and dirt. this is not a cave nor a rock holl...
Views: 905   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2014 10:26am
by tom
Family Story of Treasure Hunt
Hello all - Over the years I have heard many family stories about an expedition they once took to Virginia to search for the treasure. The group that went was Stephen (my dad), Adam (Stephen's brother and my uncle), Steve (Stephen and Adam's dad) and John ( Steve's u...
Views: 752   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 9:43pm
by Ethan C.
BEALE TREASURE CIPHER SUCCESS ISBN 7981780353470
Beale treasure code has finally been cracked and no one will believe it.We have all been barking up the wrong tree. the keys are embedded in the code numbers themselves and the missing letter from St Louis has been in our possesion all the time, sample71=7+1=8+7=15=...
Views: 1447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2012 4:38pm
by STANLEY CLAYTON
BEALE CODES
WELL I LOOKED AT THE PEOPLES EXPLANATION OF THE CODES THEY NEED TO GO BACK AND CHECK THIER WORK.ITS REAL THE CODES,BUT IS THE TREASURE.IT STARTS SET CAFE XXXX BY XXXX WAIT AN AID DID BY IT ECT ECT.AND IT GOS ON.IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE SOLVE THE MYSTERY I DID .4R4J
Views: 773   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2012 10:26am
by gary grenfell
BEALE TREASURE CIPHER SOLUTION
Now ive found the letter from ST LOUIS i can prove there are messages in the Beale treasure location code the letters have been in our possesion all the time S=7or19.T=20or6.L=12or14.O=15or11.etc. these numbers added plus or minus to the added code digits give us dec...
Views: 1310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2012 1:49pm
by Stan Clayton
k
kim
codes
iam a newbie here, but remember reading something about the army having codes way back.... could it be similar to that type of code?
Views: 849   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2011 3:36pm
by Gary
New Website
Can you please add my website URL to your list. The new website is: www.BealeTreasureStory.com Also I have just published a new book entited BEALE TREASURE STORY: The Hoax Theory Deflated, and a follow-on book, which is a continuation of the first book enitled BE...
Views: 990   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2011 6:47pm
by Stephen M. Matya...
t
Thomas
Anyone know what the highest number of the first cipher (2906) represent?
Views: 1238   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 13, 2009 6:47pm
by Jack
t
Tommie
Under Smith Mountain Lake
The treasure is under Smith Mountain Lake near Scroggs at the end of Softwind Dr and Pasley Ln.
Views: 1124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 20, 2009 4:06pm
by JoAnne
s
Simon
What if the number were not a book cipher?
Hi, me again. I have look at the number, again, and find very interesting the fact the cipher one have big number in it( ex: 1817, 2018, 2160, 2906 ). Do you seriously consider counting the word, one by one, until you reach 2906 in order to get a letter? This sou...
Views: 944   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2009 11:23pm
by Simon
Thomas Jefferson Beale
Is it any coincidence that president Thomas Jefferson invented a "Cipher Wheel" some years before all this came to light? I'll concede that at the time the wheel was probably not so well known (being 'reinvented' some 100 years later) Interestingly Pres Thomas Je...
Views: 909   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 11:49pm
by Simon
Nine Prisoners Taken? Blue?
Does this have some significance?
Views: 896   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 11:37pm
by Simon
s
Simon
Beale story look another story, around 20 years later.
I saw the Beale cypher in a cryptographic book and got interested to the case. After research on the web i have found a guy Named Old Bill Willams and a certain Captain Fremont, that went on a expedition with 35 men... very similar story... To read more, search fo...
Views: 824   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2009 6:40pm
by Simon
beale codes breakthrough
its interesting that no one has shown any interest in any of my decodes of the Beale treasure location codes i believe they are a type of crossword puzzle and the clues are in the predeeding numbers,ive seen computor proof of the compositors stick solutions for the n...
Views: 1180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2009 5:28pm
by mr stan clayton
BEAL FRAUD,
I have the distinction of being the only person ever to give away the key i used to decode parts of the Beale treasure location code,The next of kin code is a prooved fraud,with the code numbers allied to the compositors stick,i believe the location code is similar,f...
Views: 1110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2009 6:16pm
by Stan Clayton
t
THB
Concerns anyone?
This site claims to have found the vault This site is open about the decrypted messages. This site has no explanation to how the message came about. Why the secrecy on the code if the site has been found? I offer two and a half suggestions, there is more to thi...
Views: 800   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2009 4:04pm
by CB
z
Zach
Quick Question
Your whole site appears very legit, but how do we know its ACTUALLY 100% TRUE? I feel like I would have heard/read something on the news about people finding the Beale Vault, right? Also, I first heard about this by reading an article on AOL news a month ago ab...
Views: 747   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2009 4:56pm
by Zach
Eh?
the treasure has been FOUND?? i've spent sooooooooooooooooooooooo long trying to crack the code!!! when was it found!!!!??????
Views: 1451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 8:24pm
by THB
r
Ralph
info
? if the man on this site claims to have found it and there is nothing there , why is everybody trying to still break this code? just a ? I have some info but do not want to humiliate myself if it is true that it has been found and nothing was found
Views: 968   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 8:12pm
by THB
s
sbr
Consider this: The Beale Papers
Consider this- John W. Sherman wrote The Beale Papers and used his cousin James B. Ward to be "the agent". Sherman was a known playright and dime novelist who bought the Lynchburg Virginian newspaper in 1885. The novel was written and a ad was placed in his newspaper...
Views: 1526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2009 9:48am
by sbr
s
sbr
Beale Treasure
Hi, I've beed reading about the Beale Treasure from a book given to me entitled "Gold in the Blue Ridge"by P.B.Innes.I have also visited various web sites and read through the threads on the forums. Could this be true or a hoax?. My first take on this is how do we kn...
Views: 755   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2009 7:14pm
by tgr
Questions?
I have been reading alot on the Beale tresure. When I came across your website. You claim to have deciphered the codes. I guess my questions are that of many of the visitors of your site. 1. Masonic rituals were used to decipher the codes? Was he a mason?...
Views: 1563   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2008 10:51pm
by Rebel - KGC
A CHALLENGE TO THE US Army cypher school on Beale decode.
I have put one of my code keys on the BRAVENET FORUM but no one appears to have the intellegeance to understand it as ive had no feedback.so ill put an easier key for your cipher school to work on Add the digits of the code nnumbers together 71 = 8 then add...
Views: 978   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2008 11:58am
by stan clayton
location decode explained
for some reason the plus + signs didnt show in my solution,so i will explain add the digits of the code number together i plus 6 plus 2 plus 9 equals 18.add this to the sum of the previous number ii equals 29 plus 5 equals 34 which is letter H in the alphabet. ,the...
Views: 1103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2008 5:50pm
by stan clayton
Beale code breakthrough no 2
Ijoined the Beale Cipher Association when Bob Caldwell was in charge and ive worked on the codes ever since ive enjoyed seeing the elaborate systems charts and theories put forward to decode the location code when in reality a child of ten could have done parts of it...
Views: 1095   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2008 6:11pm
by stan clayton
k
Ken
Beale cryptogram #1
I too have deciphered cryptogram #1 to show where to excavate ground. Five words were deciphered in succession; the rest of the cryptogram was jibberish. Ken kabauman86@hotmail.com
Views: 3090   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 6, 2008 5:49pm
by stan clayton
beale code breakthrough
I have found five different keys to decode parts of the Beale treasure locarion code and will be selling the easiest key on Ebay in the near future £20 buys the key to unlock the words HID A TROVE and THE BALCONY.the keys are so simple everyone will kick themsel...
Views: 927   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 6:25pm
by stan clayton
j
Jenni
TelevisionDocumentary
Hello! I'm researching a documentary about codes and ciphers, and I'm looking for people who have been actively codebreaking and searching to be in the film. Love your website, would love to hear from you if you're interested... Thanks
Views: 889   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2008 10:44am
by Jenni
l
Lew
Decoding Expansion
Expanding J. Crumps solving work, we get: Nineteen is the distance south. Left on to Second Point. Two holes in heart of Main Rocks. Mouth on East Wall. Ground inside is six feet deep. Nineteen rods(313 ft)likely pertains to Goose Creek heading south that far f...
Views: 1446   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2008 11:32pm
by Steven
beale cipher # 1
alright.... while i admit, i can not, at this time, absolutely discredit your "findings", nor your cracking the cipher, i can tell you that by only posting a PORTION of what you have CLAIMED to decipher, and not even posting the MOST IMPORTANT document that was USED...
Views: 2735   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2008 11:21pm
by Steven
nice try
I think you have only found "wishful thinking" and a "very creative imagination." Your decoded offerings don't even matchup with the original codes. lol
Views: 1032   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2007 6:21pm
by galleonman
Back from Va. Update
I know everyone wants to know what and why it is taking us so long to tell what we found.Well we just got back from Bedford Va. on July 10 and the land owners will not allow a dig or anything. NO ONE in the town will help us get info on what we need to get to the tru...
Views: 1085   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2007 4:01pm
by Finders Keepers
j
Jay
beal vault?
If there was no treasure in it how do you know it was beal"s vault? What happend to the treasure, were the rocks intact over the vault entrance? If they were I doubt anyone would remove treasure and then replace the stones, it wouldnt make any difference to them at t...
Views: 5706   Replies: 26
Last Post: Jun 12, 2007 9:14pm
by no name
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet