Views
Replies
Last Post
d
Dianna
Views: 96   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 8:37am
by Dianna
Good Morning Precious Friends and Visitors* How are you today?
http://groups.yahoo.com /group/Run2GodMinistries/ Please Come say hi to me here ok http://pub30.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2521698910&frmid=47&msgid=0 My Wishes for the New Year Please Click the link ok...
Views: 100   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 8:28am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 7:38am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 7:24am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 7:12am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Do you know dear one that you can be a witness even with out saying much?
Or saying nothing at all.... How? you may ask... By your good deeds and works that men see and hear about. They witness to others that you are His child. That He lives in your life. One time when I as a young christian I was staying with my aunt,and s...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 2:13pm
by Dianna
need healing
i still need healing for my cold is not heal up.
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 1:51pm
by Dianna
new year
i wish every to a good christian year with there family and there friends and church family as well.
Views: 102   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 1:47pm
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Morning Prayer
Dear heavenly Father, I come to You the in the name of Jesus your beloved son,I ask that you bless all of us not only here,but our families and friends.I ask you to touch our lives Father and let us shine to glorify you. Father I ask that you watch ove...
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 9:10am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
A poem written by my daughter
He is my brother She is my sister God created me God created you He is my brother She is my sister God created all mankind why must we hurt each other war why must there be war why do we kill each other babies and children cry out mothers worry if its sa...
Views: 101   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 9:09am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
AStory
Some time ago,a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper.Money was tight and he was furious when the child tried to decorate a box. Nevertheless,the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This i...
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 8:07am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
A poem I wrote: Holy Ground
Holy Ground A drop of sweat from His dear brow became a drop of Blood on Holy Ground. As He prayed in the Garden He did ask Oh Father can not this cup be passed? His precious Blood did flow that day on that hill so far away as He gave His Life...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 6:39am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Another Prayer
O Lord Be near to the broken-hearted and the lonely. Comfort them Lord Encourage them to go on with You May they know assuredly that You are there with them,and that You will never leave them or forsake them. May they hear You speak saying; Peace be st...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 6:29am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
A beautiful song I know
this is a beautiful song I know.... Alabaster Box: The room grew still as she made her way to Jesus She stumbles through the tears that made her blind She felt such pain Some spoke in anger Heard folks whisper "There's no place here for her kind" S...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 6:00am
by Dianna
HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH JESUS ALL MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS & VISITORS
SpiritualGraphics.com Happy New Year's Weekend Cherished, Praying Family of God: May you have a very Blessed, Peaceful, Prosperous and Miracle Filled 20010 New Year. SpiritualGraphics.com Sure wish we could all be together, always know you are...
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 7:33am
by Pamela
new year
i wish everyone to great new year for all us .
Views: 144   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 7:26am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 7:24am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
A story of the mouse and the little widow lady
Once there lived a little mouse in a old big farm house with a little old widow who was all alone.No one came to visit her now,and she could not get out. The phone was always silent,no cards or mail did she receive.The little mouse in her house you see was her only c...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 6:19am
by Dianna
p
Pamela
Prayer Request
Hi Everyone.Not sure if my last post came through.Forgot to do the code thing.Anyways we are asking for prayer.My husband lost his job and we lost our home/truck and many other things in November.Even had a church turn it's back on us.This hurt us deeply.Hubby has p...
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 8:16pm
by Dianna
d
Dianna
A song I wrote:
The City where the Lamb is the Light I want to go to that City where the Lamb is the Light That beautiful City where there cometh no night No tears will dim our eyes, and we we'll never say goodbye In that beautiful City where the Lamb is the Light! Th...
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 7:56pm
by Pamela
p
Pamela
Wishing Everyone A Happy New Year!
My husband and I want to wish you A Happy New Year! New beginngs for all of us.Open doors in 210.Remember as long as we have Jesus we can get through anything.Happy New Year!! God Bless Pamela
Views: 97   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 10:15am
by Pamela
Good Morning and Happy New Year to all of you!
Hello! Faith and all of you, Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a Happy New Year 2010! I'm believing the Lord for good things this new year for all of us. God bless you. Arlene
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 8:18am
by Dianna
HELLO GRANNYFAITH
Hello Grannyfaith! How are you? Its good to always come and see you posting. I am sorry the group is not active as the msn group was. I have been so busy to keep it active. Is there another group site that is active? Let me know, please, thanks. How was your Christma...
Views: 130   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 8:11am
by Dianna
healing
i need healing for my running cold is not clear up for this week.
Views: 101   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 8:08am
by Dianna
Good Morning Precious Friend: Happy New Years Eve With Jesus!! How is your week going so far? Ours is going good, i have been doing alot of cleaning, closets, changing the bed covers and alot of laundry, also made a real...
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 8:03am
by Dianna
SpiritualGraphics.com Good Morning Precious Friend: Happy New Years Eve With Jesus!! How is your week going so far? Ours is going good, i have been doing alot of cleaning, closets, changing the bed covers and alot of laundry...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 7:07am
by GrannyFaith
HAPPY WEDNESDAY WITH JESUS* WE MISS U PLEASE COME SAY HI OK
Good Morning Precious Friend: How are you doing this morning? We are great, hope you like the goodies we are sending Breakfast is ready too We are so blessed to be able to come visit you each day over this beautiful internet of God's our Lord a...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 6:53am
by Faith Dube (Gran...
d
Dianna
My newest group/site on Multiply
http://bondsoffriendship.multiply.com/
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 6:25am
by Dianna
d
Dianna