Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Hi Everyone.Not sure if my last post came through.Forgot to do the code thing.Anyways we are asking for prayer.My husband lost his job and we lost our home/truck and many other things in November.Even had a church turn it's back on us.This hurt us deeply.Hubby has put in over 300 resumes/application for Jobs.Nothing yet.But believing that the doors will soon open for us.Our daughter took us in.I am hadnicapped and not able to work.Have applied for SSI.We were able to get food stamps and I praise the Lord for that.A few friends have been trying to help us to keep the car insurance on our car/internet and sending monies for a few personal items.We are so grateful for friends like this.Praying that the Lord will truely bless them in their giving to help us.If anyone can help us we would sure appreciate it .I am not able to get some of my much needed meds.Any help will take some strain off of our friends who have kepted us going these last two months.Please keep us in your prayers.We appreicate it. We were not able to get unemployment.God Bless Pamela

Re: Prayer Request

Hi Pam I am praying for you that the
Lord will meet all your needs.I also pray that every good seed of kindness,thoughtfulness,good deeds done
in love that you have sowed...that the Lord will
bring these good seeds to harvest for you,and bless
you will a bountiful harvest from them...for every
seed has its own harvest time...in due season.
Keep on trusting God....in Jesus Name,Amen

Dianna