Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO GRANNYFAITH

Hello Grannyfaith! How are you? Its good to always come and see you posting. I am sorry the group is not active as the msn group was. I have been so busy to keep it active. Is there another group site that is active? Let me know, please, thanks. How was your Christmas holiday? Mine was great, thanks for the prayers. I sure look forward to your prayers, and do believe you are a praying woman. May God bless you. Please let me know about the any groups active ok. Thanks again.

Re: HELLO GRANNYFAITH

HELLO PRECIOUS SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLEASE HURRY BACK TO US RIGHT HERE AND SHARE WITH US, I HAVE FOUND THAT NONE OF THE MINISTRIES AT MULTIPLY ARE DOING VERY GOOD. SO I AM HERE NOW ALOT AND I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU, COVERING YOU IN ALL MY PRAYERS..OUR CHRISTMAS WAS SO BLESSED, MY CHILDREN ALL CAME TO VISIT AND WE WERE ALL SO BLESSED BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST TIME WE WERE ALL ABLE TO BE TOGETHER IN ELEVEN YEARS.. PLEASE POST HERE AND SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS OVER OK YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADD ART ULESS U WANT TO OK. WE HAVE MANY SUBSCRIBERS HERE.. AND I HAVE BEEN INVITING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME .. I LOE U SIS AND WISH YOU AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONES A REAL BLESSED, HOLY SPIRIT FILLED NEW YEAR WITH JESUS, GOD BLESS U AND KEEP YPU SAFE IN JESUS ARMS FOREVER AND EVER AMEN . HURRY BACK AND SHARE WITH US OK AND SEND MORE PEOPLE SO WE CAN CHAT AND VISIT OK GRANNYFAITH

Re: HELLO GRANNYFAITH

Hello,May God bless and prosper you now,
and in the new year ahead.So glad you
stopped by today,and as you can.

Dianna