Start a New Topic 
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
My Testimony
... _ _ _________ ·´º o`·, /__/ _/____ ____/ ```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±±| | ¸,.-...
Views: 127   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 7:16am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
A lovely song
Robe of Righteousness Feel the Robe of Righteousness slip around your shoulders Sweet forgiveness flowing through your soul. The oil of gladness lifting heavy spirits, Complete acceptance like you've never known. Focusing your eyes upon His glory, Cas...
Views: 85   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 7:12am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
A lovely old song
Near to The Heart of God There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God. A place where sin cannot molest, Near to the heart of God. Refrain O Jesus,blest Redeemer, Sent from the heart of God, Hold us who wait before Thee Near to the heart of Go...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 6:03am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Silent Tears
Silent Tears Silent tears are falling falling o'er my soul..my heart is surely breaking, but no one seem to know. They can not see my silent tears. or hear my heart's sad cries They do not know how hard it is as time goes slowly by. One day as I forl...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 5:45am
by Dianna
Who am I?
I am not so good with this forum thing anymore, it is still slow ands takes me to understand where to go. :o) I was suprised dear Sister GrannyFaith did not recognize or remember me, but then with such a full plate individual's are hard to remember. I ma not sure...
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 2:01pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
A thought to think on today:
We are as close to God as we seek and want to be. The choice is ours... Dianna
Views: 101   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 9:50am
by Dee
Please Pray and Praise
Prayer and Praise BarbaraShelton@Charter.Net 1-5-10 Ronnie & Theresa (Oklahoma) Ronnie had lost his job in another town and with his wife and five children he was moving into a home in Okemah, OK where he had a new job. They had moved their belongings (wit...
Views: 86   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 9:47am
by Dee
d
Dianna
View this video when you have time...its lovely...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPj5rDyNpR0&feature=related
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 7:16am
by Dianna
Grace-Full Topic
Grace-Full Being a man, I’d have to admit that I am not always a graceful person. In my earlier year as a Christian one elder friend attempted to teach me on how to be graceful instead of reactive and clumsy. Yes, I was quite rough around the edges....
Views: 90   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 6:59am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
He is the Light
There's a Light at the end of the tunnel I was looking up when He shone His Light on me. Many trials and storms I did go thru but He was always there with me. Yes there's a Light at the end of the tunnel I was looking up when He shone His Light on me.
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 6:52am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 6:45am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 6:41am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 6:39am
by Dianna
pray request of this day
i have a cold infection problem with stuffy cold problem as well. i thank you for those need this information today
Views: 98   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 6:39pm
by Pamela
A GODLY TESTIMONY FROM IN TOUCH MINISTRIES
A Godly Testimony Acts 8:26-40 Christians have adopted a narrow definition of the word testimony. But sharing Jesus is much more than telling our conversion story or talking about God's work in our life, although those things are important. We need to be prepar...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 3:08pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 3:04pm
by GrannyFaith
Pointing to Jesus
Pointing to Jesus Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' -- John 14:6 By my office te...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 3:01pm
by GrannyFaith
Afternoon Inspiration
Show me, O Lord, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath....
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 3:00pm
by GrannyFaith
Good Morning Precious Friends and Visitors* How are you today?
Good morning Precious: Please Come Say Hi to me ok and also spend a few minutes looking at our Ministry that is world wide, we have a real nice guest book too and photos music on all our pages and a chat room to chat its all free please c...
Views: 95   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 9:57am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 5:26am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 5:22am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Hope in God
Psalm 42:11 Why art thou cast down,O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him,who is the health of my countenance,and my God.
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 5:16am
by Dianna
Happy First Monday of 2010 We Miss u Please Come Say Hi
Good morning Precious Praying Family of God: How was your 1st New Years weekend? Our was really nice, we did alot of praying, reading, and watched some good old turner Classic movies from the 1930's and 1940's that we taped this week. Also lots of fo...
Views: 86   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 5:12am
by Dianna
Good morning
Good morning dear friend just drop by to say hello and have a great day in Him
Views: 116   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 5:08am
by Dianna
p
Pamela
Praise Report/Prayer Request
Just want to thank the Lord for a love offering that came in.Been praying for enough funds to buy imporant meds that is greatly much needed.Am continuing to pray for the rest of the monies that is needed and for gas money.Am waiting on welfare for medical. Praying th...
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 5:05am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Praise Him
Psalm 9 1 I will praise thee,O Lord,with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name,O thou most High. Psalm 28:6,7 6 Blessed be the Lord,because he hath heard the...
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 8:29am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 5:25am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 5:22am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
In The Beginning....
Genesis 1 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 20 And God said,Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created g...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 4:54am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 8:47am
by Dianna
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Free Forum powered by Bravenet