Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grace-Full Topic

Grace-Full

Being a man, I’d have to admit that I am not always a graceful person. In my earlier year as a Christian one elder friend attempted to teach me on how to be graceful instead of reactive and clumsy. Yes, I was quite rough around the edges. I was not at all then, still am not to this day as I should be, graceful. I drop things now, run into things, get bruised and dinged up all the time now. With the age the ailments have taken me whereas I even breach bones without remembering how I did it, not so graceful.

But I’m happy to tell you that though I may never be graceful, I can be grace-full, full of grace. That is not contingent on my agility or nimbleness or any physical attributes. It is, instead, contingent on my openness to the grace of God and my willingness to let it fill my life. In writing of Jesus, John says, ″The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, Who came from the Father, full of grace and truth″, John 1:14. Jesus was full of grace. As Believers in Jesus Christ, you and I are in the process of being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory. We are to be filled with His Spirit, and therefore, we have the incredible opportunity to be filled with grace. Like Jesus, we can be full of grace.

If you were asked to identify the one thing about Christianity that sets it apart from all other religions, what would you say? Incarnation? Other religions have different versions of gods appearing in human form. Resurrection? Other religions have stories of return from death. True, they can’t substantiate these claims, but nonetheless, they make the claims. It’s grace.″ No other religion offers God’s love and redemption coming to us free of charge, as a gift, no strings attached, no performance required, no standards to meet. In fact, the idea goes against our human instincts. We are taught from earliest days that you have to earn your way, and all other religions have codes and laws and requirements in order to earn approval and acceptance by God. Only Christianity dares to make God’s love unconditional. That’s because Christianity has the only qualified Savior, Jesus Christ.

I want to encourage you to become very intentional about becoming a man or woman who is grace-full, full of God’s grace. It must become more than a glitch, more than words we say or songs we sing. God’s grace needs to permeate every corner of our being so that we are living examples of His Grace.

Love in the Lord
Paul/Hayman

"Igniting passion in the people of God through the proclamation of truth."

E-Mail: Dagwood944@comcast.net

http://www.mychurch.org/FellowshipInChrist
http://www.Bebo.com/Hayman944

Re: Grace-Full Topic

Amen

Thank you for sharing this!

Dianna

Re: Grace-Full Topic

GOOD MORNING MY PRECIOUS FRIEND: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING WITH US TODAY, THIS MESSAGE HAS SO INSPIRED ME AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH MANY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR LINK ON OUR LINK PAGE TOO OK ALSO PLEASE PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK ON OUR INTERNATIONAL WEB SITE (((BIG HUGS))) GOD BLESS YOU PRECIOUS AND PLEASE HURRY BACK AND SHARE ALL THAT IS ON YOUR HEART OK GRANNYFAITH HERE IN COLD FLORIDA

P.S. PLEASE SHARE WHERE YOU ARE OK AND SHARE YOUR LINKS EMAIL WITH US TOO ..