Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray and Praise

Prayer and Praise
BarbaraShelton@Charter.Net
1-5-10

Ronnie & Theresa (Oklahoma)

Ronnie had lost his job in another town and with his wife and five children he was moving into a home in Okemah, OK where he had a new job. They had moved their belongings (with the exception of one more load) into the new home but physically they were still with relatives. As they were returning with the last load the house burned to the ground with all their earthly possessions. The names of the children are Conner, Sierra, Autumn Tyler and Addison. From the Psalms I'm remembering: "I once was young and now am old and I've never seen the righteous forsaken, nor their seed begging bread,"

Nova

She has many disabilities and takes many medicines. The doctors are wondering if this is the reason she suddenly wasn't "in her right mind." She's in ICU and has no memory of the day this happened.

Don

He and his friends just lost a friend who suffered a serious breathing disease a day ago. Now Don and the friend are suffering the same symptoms. Don is in the hospital.

from Gospel for Asia

More than a year ago a group of persecuted Christians in West Bengal, India still can't go home. Violent opposition drove these believers from their own village and it is still unsafe for them to return.
Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever. Pray for these tired huring believers

Sketchy Details

Stephanie's grandmother is dying. Apparently she has a fatal disease. She's in her 60's maybe 70's. We don't know if she was saved. (Tradgedy brings us to or away from Jesus.) Pray that this grandmother and her family will be drawn to our Lord and that they will have all their needs (spiritual, physical, emotional, financial) met by Him.

Peter

He is still in step down ICU with Pnuemonia and has learned that he also has E-Coli in the lungs. He is feeling much better but there is still a problem with draining the lungs and another possibility of surgery in the morning. Pray that his resolve to stay away from people and places that don't help him be obedient to the Lord will remain firm even after leaving the hospital. He's been down that road once. Pray for guidance and direction for the medical team trerating him.

Barbara

She is suffering from a kidney problem. She's experiencing a situation where what might be good for the kidney is not good for other health problems. She is from the family of Pastor Robert for whom we prayed often who died of Cancer a little over a year ago. Pray for her healing and wisdom for those treating her.

from Live Video

Several have asked for prayer for their families. We are living in hard times. Many of the viewers have gone from being blessed by hearing the Word disected and consumed, but the videos of my healing of cancer on Youtube have caused many to believe in God. They have been with me frequently since early 2008 and saw me go down to 109 pounds and back up to 135. You can't go from that much cancer to cancer free and see it with your own eyes and not know that the Lord is the same yesterday, today and forever. People I never knew were watching and listening are writing for prayer. Ask the Lord for a revival on the internet.

just in

Ruddy

needs God in his life. He tried to kill himself with a knife and he wouldn't put it down so the police have taken him to jail.

Re: Please Pray and Praise

Sending prayers to all here, and placing their needs in God's hands to take care of.
Will continue to pray.
Lord, have mercy.
Love, Hugs & Prayers,
Dee