Return to Website

Albanian History Forum

We invite any viewers to share comments or questions that they might have about the history of Albania with all viewers of this site! We are dedicated to getting the word out on the History of Albania and would like to share the feelings of the community toward the history of this nation.

Albanian History Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
taldas
Chennai Express - 720p - DVDScr - X264 - 5.1 Studio AC3 [DDR]
Chennai Express - 720p - DVDScr - X264 - 5.1 Studio AC3 [DDR] > http://urlin.us/1h6dx Chennai Express - 720p - DVDScr - X264 - 5.1 Studio AC3 [DDR] b92c5eb40e Steady. SingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSomaliaSouth Afr...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 8:42pm
by taldas
Pthc 10yo Mandy
Pthc 10yo Mandy > http://urlin.us/0fox0 Pthc 10yo Mandy, securecrt free download crack windows 7 97ffa81d91 Vengeance Essential Clubsounds Vol 1,2,3,4 (WAV) reup La.dame.de.Monsoreau.2008.H264.AC3.DVDRip-Yv...
Views: 753   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:10am
by virdilata
k
Kurtis
Albanian Partizani
Can anyone provide information on the uniforms which the Albanian partizans wore during the Italian invasion and occupation, and the coming of the German army. Any and all information will be appreciated. 1939-1944 period
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2011 8:57am
by Kurtis
No#1 hollywood weight loss
It is still time to lose weight before summer! buy Clenbuterol Treat yourself with Clenbuterol weight loss program and Clenbuterol cycle will help you lose more weight than any other medicine without Clenbuterol side effects ! You can buy prescription only Clenbutero...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 2:12am
by clenbuterol
d
Davis
Debt Management
Debt management is generally a service provided by an financial organization that provide you information regarding debt services that includes credit counseling, debt settlement, and debt consolidation loans. Most of the people choose a Debt Management Plan that is...
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 9:20pm
by Davis
samsung sgh a707 mp3 ringtone
converter mp3 ringtone download to via ringtones messaging text mp3 ringtone change to to convert ringtone mp3 razr ringtone mp3 how to ringtone downloads samsung as ringtone samsung use mp3 treo ringtone to mp3 700p on as mp3 ringtone treo text ringtones message bes...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2007 9:52pm
by Salgado
**** YOU!!!!!
GREECE ****S U ANYTIME!!!!!
Views: 831   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 13, 2006 7:30am
by Darren Crown
hello albanana
den tha ginis ellinas pote albane-albane
Views: 634   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 10:21am
by they who fucked ...
s
shahin
Mustafa pasha Bushati uprising
In 1830. vezir Reshid pasha on august 26st in Bitol (monastir) ordered killings of more than 500 albanian leaders. In spring of 1831 Mustafa Pasha Bushati with his army vent from Skodra to Prizren and Uskub some of his trups conquered bularian capitol Sofia. Then com...
Views: 884   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 8:38am
by shahin
How Albanians steal Macedonian and ancient history
O how much you love to steal the history of the Macedonians and claim Alexander as "Albanian". I dare you - find ONE ancient historian that calls him, or the Macedonians, "Albanian" or “Illyrian” You won't because the ancient historians distingui...
Views: 842   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 10:01am
by Makedon
your mama sucks cocks
kifsa mama malaka
Views: 771   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2005 6:20am
by greek fuckers 2
s
sam
official polity style
Does anybody knows the official long-form name of the Republic of Mirdita (Mirditë) proclaimed in northern Albania between 17 Jul 1921 and 20 Nov 1921 in local language and its official translation in English?
Views: 774   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 30, 2005 11:26am
by Ben
Albanian tribes
There are 2 questions I would like someone to answer; the first one is : How do you comment and explain the traditions of many of Gege tribes that their predecessors have not been of Albanian origin, for example - "Leke Dukagjini", as you call him, or duke John Alexa...
Views: 447   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 10:57am
by Pete T the Alban...
j
James
His-story?
Your history sounds very dodgy. Alexander the Great Albanian? Aristotle Albanian? I have never met an Albanian named Alex or Aristotle Find your true history instead of borrowing others. Your land was overtaken by the Ottoman Empire and lost all its true culture...
Views: 1022   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 10:51am
by Pete T the Alban...
Ghikas
Hi, I am doing some research on the Ghikas family. My grandfather was Alexandros Dimitrios Ghikas but I never met him and my mother doesn't know much about the family except for the fact that they were princes of Albania and/or Macedonia. But I don't now how long ag...
Views: 860   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2004 5:57am
by Dimitrios Kantak...
t
Tani
Re: Albanian tribes
I just want to comment on what you say about Skenderbeg. I, as an albanian, know quite well that he was of serb ancestry. He wasn't Albanian in any way, which partly explains his pointless conflict with the Ottoman Empire, one that hurt the albanian people for some...
Views: 421   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 22, 2004 3:45pm
by Leonard Hoxha
o
Olti
Re: Re: Winter Olympics
yup, thats for sure! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hey, dont worry tani! they will definitely show up in the summer olympics. am i right hehe --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey, what happened with Albania, they were...
Views: 666   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2003 3:06pm
by Becky
Question of the Month for Me
What do you people think of the current Albanian Government. I see it as the same communist regime being reincarnated in with a new name. Thnk you!
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2003 3:04pm
by Becky
p
prijsi
prejardhja e shqiptaroilireve
shendet te gjitheve.po enis me vertetimin e faktit qe shqiptaroiliret jane populli me ivjeter indoevropian i evropes dhe rrjedhimisht gjuha jone del me e vjetra atehere dime se italiket kane ardhur ne itali rreth vitit 1000para krishtit.kudo te kerkosh del ne te nje...
Views: 1311   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2003 10:51am
by fiknete
b
bdb
Re: From Estonia
we have problems with those who call themselfs turks/ottomans, muslims and all other nomads, thieves, looters and killers of kids and women who came from deserts and mountains to steal from our forefathers and glorify themeselfes on the account of others. no we don'...
Views: 764   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2002 10:59pm
by bdb
why?
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Be brave, Albanians!
Views: 695   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2002 5:15pm
by
No Subject
Be brave, Albanians!
Views: 697   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2002 7:36am
by Ali Kikkas
SHQIPETARET DHE FQINJET
E si shkruajn serbet edhe skenderbeu lek dukagjini qenkan seb .K jo se eshte e vertet na thenka se gjyshi i skendrebeut quhej Pavel por ku emer eshe nje emer orthodoks dihet qe shqipetaret paRA SE TE KTHEHESHIN MUSLIMAN IISHIN NE DY FE KATOLIKE QE PERKRAHNI...
Views: 1355   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2002 5:33pm
by shqipetari
SHQIPETARET DHE FQINJET
E si shkruajn serbet edhe skenderbeu lek dukagjini qenkan seb .K jo se eshte e vertet na thenka se gjyshi i skendrebeut quhej Pavel por ku emer eshe nje emer orthodoks dihet qe shqipetaret paRA SE TE KTHEHESHIN MUSLIMAN IISHIN NE DY FE KATOLIKE QE PERKRAHNI...
Views: 1162   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2002 5:23pm
by shqipetari
Re: cool
Thank You Elio! -webmaster --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey this site is awesome it kicks ass!!!!!!! yeah...good job
Views: 602   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2002 4:46pm
by webmaster
t
Tani
Views: 601   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2002 11:04am
by Tani
e
elio
cool
Hey this site is awesome it kicks ass!!!!!!! yeah...good job
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2002 11:01am
by elio
t
Tani
Re: Winter Olympics
hey, dont worry tani! they will definitely show up in the summer olympics. am i right hehe --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey, what happened with Albania, they were missing on the Opening Ceremonies. I mean, we are not the best at winter s...
Views: 584   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2002 3:38pm
by Tani
No Subject
I found this address through your Atlantis website. A new edition of my English translation of The Oera Linda Chronicles shall soon be released. In the text, time is measured from the sinking of Atlantis, called Atland here. To say the least, these writings shed much...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2002 10:53am
by Anonymous
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2002 8:06am
by Anonymous
No Subject
Let me inform your in following: At 21. of February it happened for me to speak something about Albanian history and Albanian.My (at this time)listeners are r Ph.Ago Kynnap, some magistrands and students from Tartu University. Ali kikkas
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2002 6:50am
by Ali Kikkas
t
Tani
Winter Olympics
Hey, what happened with Albania, they were missing on the Opening Ceremonies. I mean, we are not the best at winter sports, but we should have definitely made a showing!
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2002 9:49am
by Tani
Ali Kikkas, from Estonia
Look please:www.wi.ee Vqro Institute in english.
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2002 12:50am
by Ali Kikkas
Re: No Subject
I agree! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Dear Anonymous! In Estonia we have the same problems.
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 12:25pm
by Anonymous
From Estonia
You have problems with serbs, we have the same with these who named itself as russians Mirepafshim!
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 3:00am
by Ali Kikkas
No Subject
Dear Anonymous! In Estonia we have the same problems.
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 2:54am
by Ali Kikkas
Re: Useful website
I found this is an interesting and informative site with a refrence to Albania. http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/bashiri/Enver/Enver.html click on top hope to have helped
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2002 12:04pm
by webmaster
o
O.B
DESHA TE DIJ PER ATA TURKUN?
Desha te dije ku ka ndonje matrial ose website qe flet per jeten dhe vepren e Shqiptarit Ata Turku qe themeloi shtetin modern Turk.Faleminderit
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2002 8:30pm
by O.B
Re: No Subject [nt]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2002 9:25am
by Anonymous
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2002 1:13pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
Websites and e-mails please to: rudali@hot.ee Il`l be wery thankful. See:http://www.zone.ee/setoleht/
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2002 12:35am
by Ali Kikkas
Re: No Subject
What to you mean by the way? How do you get to these places or what websites they have? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Also.How find the "way" to Prishtine Universiy? How to Instituti Albanologike i Prishtines? Ju falem nderit per konsiderate...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 12:37pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
Also.How find the "way" to Prishtine Universiy? How to Instituti Albanologike i Prishtines? Ju falem nderit per konsideraten tuaj!
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 6:16am
by Ali Kikkas
From Estonia,Tartu
I am interested many years in your country and language.It seemed, tat gege is more interesting.Estonian and albanian have much of similites.Il`l wait for answer from smb.who maybe interested in Estonia.See:http:www.zone.ee/setoleht/There is my publications under:Set...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 6:09am
by Ali Kikkas
i
ilir
Albanian History Comment!
I feel that albanian history is rich and has many great aspects! Nice Site, thanx.
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2002 2:02pm
by ilir
Free Forum powered by Bravenet