Return to Website

Albanian History Forum

We invite any viewers to share comments or questions that they might have about the history of Albania with all viewers of this site! We are dedicated to getting the word out on the History of Albania and would like to share the feelings of the community toward the history of this nation.

Albanian History Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mustafa pasha Bushati uprising

In 1830. vezir Reshid pasha on august 26st in Bitol (monastir) ordered killings of more than 500 albanian leaders. In spring of 1831 Mustafa Pasha Bushati with his army vent from Skodra to Prizren and Uskub some of his trups conquered bularian capitol Sofia. Then come battle at Prilep, Babun Han on april 21st/22nd 1831, where Mustafa pasha was betrayed by Ajdi pasha from Uskub, so he had to retreat to Rozafa fortres at Shkora. While he was retreating to Uskub Hisein kapetan Gradascevic was leading bosnian army to kosovo where he defeated grand vezir at Lipljan in mid jul of 1831. At autumn of 1831. mustafa pasha suredned to Reshid pasha, he was send to Istambul Ostrish diplomats saved had of Mustafa pasha and he was ottoman clerk in Istambul where he died in 1860.
one of suporters of mutiny was serbian prince Milos which provide money for rebels

I am intrested in his rule in northen Albania, I would like to have more information on this period and events I am traying to write an article on period of 1812-1831. and can anybody verify this information and can you help me in geneology of bushatli family
after 1831.