Return to Website

Albanian History Forum

We invite any viewers to share comments or questions that they might have about the history of Albania with all viewers of this site! We are dedicated to getting the word out on the History of Albania and would like to share the feelings of the community toward the history of this nation.

Albanian History Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

I found this address through your Atlantis website. A new edition of my English translation of The Oera Linda Chronicles shall soon be released. In the text, time is measured from the sinking of Atlantis, called Atland here. To say the least, these writings shed much light on early European history.

My translation is superior to that of Mr. Wm. Sandbach, written in the nineteenth century, for his translaton was made indirectly from a Dutch rendering by Dr. J.G. Ottema, whereas mine comes straight from the original Frisian. Furthermore, Mr. Sandbach was quite often in error. My foundation in the Germanic Languages as well as Old and Middle English has allowed me to keep many of the expressions, in the chronicle, intact.

I would much like to know how you came to encounter The Oera Linda Book and what your interest is therein.

-Frank H. Pierce IV

E-mail fhpierce4th@yahoo.com