Replies
Last Post
d
Dianna
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 1, 2010 6:31am
by Dianna
Lets Pray (((Big Huggies))) I love you God Bless you all
Almighty God, You have blessed my life. Although I may have some difficulties and setbacks, I can feel Your constant embrace. When times are grim, You lift me up. When my faith falters, You lead me home. I pray that You never give up on me. Be with me always. Amen.
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 4:12pm
by GrannyFaith
Sharing From JOSEPH PRINCEMINISTRIESW May you all be blessed as you read his message
The Lord Is Able And Most Willing Matthew 8:3 3Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed. When you see someone receiving a miraculous healing or financial breakthrou...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 3:48pm
by GrannyFaith
THE TOUCH OF GOD
DAILY-E-VOTIONAL BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART Pastor Cecil A. Thompson September 30, 2010 “A TOUCH!” Luke 6:19 “And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed [them] all.” O...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 3:45pm
by GrannyFaith
PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM**
Dear Prayer Warriors: Please pray for the following needs: Texas - Dolores Berry and her family need prayer. Dolores is a wonderful Christian lady and she is dying of cancer. Three or four years ago, she had breast cancer and she survived that bout with cancer...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 3:43pm
by GrannyFaith
ASEED FROM THE SOWER DEVOTION SO GOOD..
CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS Two soldiers had been serving together in Vietnam since their arrival. They had become inseparable. Whenever they went into combat, one would always cover the back of the other. In their many fire-fights, one would always lead and the othe...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 3:41pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 3:39pm
by GrannyFaith
Good Afternoon Precious Family of God: Sharing a Great Message
From Kenneth Copeland Ministries Sep 30 - Compassion in Action "But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd." (Matthew 9:36) Compassion. That's the one t...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 3:35pm
by GrannyFaith
O Lord** I love you all and Mis you How are you doing?
O Lord Father, the Creator, who has granted us life, please guide us today, when we are going to our work place, the place where You entrust us to create. We give thanks, because we have job and healthy body to create. We give thanks and gratitude, bec...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2010 7:14am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Sunday Morning...Hello
Psalm 122:1 I was glad when they said unto me,Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 4:27pm
by Dianna
ARE YOU RUNNING OUT OF THINGS?????
ARE YOU RUNNING OUT OF THINGS? By Lillian Wolff When I was a child we had a neighbor who lived right next door to us. I don’t recall times being very poor, but Mrs. Jones was always running out of things. I can recall that often she sent...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 7:54am
by GrannyFaith
Good Monday Morning Precious Praying Family of God* Please Come Say Hi 2 Us ok!
Peek a boo How are you this Monday Morning? We are doing better, slowly, we are getting rid of a very bad virus, and we so appreciate all of you prayers for us. ((((Big Huggies))) We are praising our Abba Father God. What an awesome Lord we serve...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 7:45am
by GrannyFaith
HARDENED HEARTS ONE BREAD ONE BODY DEVOTIONAL VERY POWERFUL
SpiritualGraphics.com HARDENED HEARTS "Woe to the complacent." -Amos 6:1 People can become so complacent, hard, and insensitive that they don't even notice beggars at their doors (Lk 16:20). Beggars may be laying there on the ground and covered with sores, b...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 10:08am
by GrannyFaith
LIFT SONGS OF PRAISE TO JESUS EVERYDAY
SpiritualGraphics.com Lift Songs Of Praise To The Lord Ephesians 5:17 17Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. God wants us to walk as wise men and women, and not as fools. (Ephesians 5:15) Now, He will not tell us to...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 10:04am
by GrannyFaith
Sharing alittle prayer(( Have a Blessed Day &Week Ahead Precious Ones
SpiritualGraphics.com Almighty God, bless my family. Watch over my parents, siblings, spouse and children – walk with them as they go about their day. My mind never wanders too far from them, and I am sometimes caught up in worry for their well-being. Hel...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 10:01am
by GrannyFaith
Thinking and Praying for you* Poem and Lots of Hugs
SpiritualGraphics.com May you always be reaching a little bit higher As to greater heights in your life you aspire. And may you be steadfast and honest and strong, And not be afraid to admit when you’re wrong. May you earn the blessings this life can aff...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 9:51am
by GrannyFaith
Please Pray for Simon and reply ok God Bless you all
DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I RECEIVED MAIL FROM SIMONS WIFE, PLEASE READ AND PRAY CONTINUOUSLY. Dear Blessing and Kaliani I have just arrived home. On a successful heart operation Simon was taken to intensive care. When the doctors were pleased with his progr...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 9:45am
by GrannyFaith
A Little Morning Poem 4 U Thinking And Praying 4 you all each day GrannyFaith
Hello God, I called tonight To talk a little while… I need a friend who’ll listen To my anxiety and trial… You see, I can’t quite make it Through a day just on my own… I need your love to guide me, So I’ll never feel a...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 9:25am
by GrannyFaith
Hello Precious Family of God* How are you doing? Please Come Say HI ok We Miss U
Good Morning Precious Friend: Are you ready for some R and R My hubby is, he has been working really hard a few more extra hours too and he is so thankful for his job each day. But he is really looking forward to some rest! How was your week?...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2010 8:46am
by GrannyFaith
LET THE LORD BE YOUR DEFENSE
Let The Lord Be Your Defense Psalm 94:22 22But the Lord has been my defense, and my God the rock of my refuge. Imagine being a poor widow, a stranger in the land and holding one of the lowliest jobs in society. That was Ruth’s situation, so it woul...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2010 8:31am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
hi again: Say a prayer for me
Say a prayer for me please... Allergies bothering me so I havent felt like being online.Scratchy throat is the worse for it makes me cough. Thanks for your prayers.Love and Peace to you all. Dianna
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2010 8:29am
by GrannyFaith
Sharing a Powerful Devotion From Turning Point God Bless u all
Weekend, September 25 & 26 The Invincible Sword: The Sword Provides God's Guidance You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Psalm 73:24 Recommended Reading Psalm 73:23-28 In addition to its other uses, the Sword of t...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2010 8:28am
by GrannyFaith
Good Afternoon Precious Friends and Visitors**((Big Hugs2YouAll))
A Greater Blessing Is In Store For You Romans 8:31 31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Whenever the devil throws something at us, we need not lose hope. In fact, we can be sure that God will turn it around f...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2010 2:34pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2010 1:45pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2010 10:27am
by Dianna
Sharing From Joel Osteen Ministries, a Great Message
It's No Surprise to God TODAY'S SCRIPTURE "But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph…" (2 Corinthians 2:14, AMP) TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria In life, we all have to deal with the unexpected. Just because we're believe...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2010 5:40pm
by GrannyFaith
Monday Inspiration God Bles you all (((Big Hugs))
The Window Through Which We Look A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside. "That laundry is not very clean", she said. "She doe...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2010 5:37pm
by GrannyFaith
Sharing alittle prayer(( Have a Blessed Evening Precious Ones
Lets Pray: I often wish, Lord, that life were simpler. So many people find themselves greedy for the latest and greatest gadgets – flat screen TVs, fancy cars, huge homes – that they get in over their heads with credit card debts and bills. Help us to l...
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2010 5:36pm
by GrannyFaith
HAPPY MONDAY MORNING PRECIOUS FAMILY OF GOD* I MISS YOU** HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Come Say Hi 2 Me ok http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191 Good Monday Morning Precious Friend: Coffee and tea are ready for u too, also breakfast, hurry over and rest awhile with us, and just click the...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2010 7:54am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Hello again
Got something nice cooking today?Friends are like gifts...they come in all sizes and colors. Each one is blessing in their own special way. Amen
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 9:45am
by Dianna
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet