Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sharing alittle prayer(( Have a Blessed Evening Precious Ones

Lets Pray: I often wish, Lord, that life were simpler. So many people find themselves greedy for the latest and greatest gadgets – flat screen TVs, fancy cars, huge homes – that they get in over their heads with credit card debts and bills. Help us to let go of our need for so many material possessions and to appreciate a simpler life, enjoying the company of family and friends while living for You. Amen.

Re: Sharing alittle prayer(( Have a Blessed Evening Precious Ones

Dear Lord Jesus, I'm thirsty for Your anointing on my life and family. Please increase my hunger for Your Word and Your will; keep my heart humble; and strengthen my commitment to Your ways. I need my heart's desire to be for You. I want more of You, Lord Jesus. Please forgive my frailties and strengthen my spirit. Help me to feel Your presence and experience Your power as never before. Shine through me to touch the lost and dying world around me, for their good and Your glory. Please shower me with Your blessings that I may soak up those blessings, share them with others, and be a blessing to You. In Your name I pray, Amen.

† JESUS CHRIST †
"No Greater Love"
~ John 15:13 ~