Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Quench the devils firy darts Joseph Prince Ministries
SpiritualGraphics.com Ephesians 6:16 16above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. SpiritualGraphics.com I believe that when you pray in the Spirit, that is, in tongues, a shield goes...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 9:43am
by GrannyFaith
Angels Watching over you
SpiritualGraphics.com Sep 19 - A Word About Angels "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." (Psalm 91:11) SpiritualGraphics.com It's time to set the record straight. Angels are not kid stuff. They're not little fat bab...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 9:35am
by GrannyFaith
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 9:31am
by GrannyFaith
Happy Weekend* Are you Ready for the weekend? What are u doing? Come Share with us
SpiritualGraphics.com Good Morning Cherished Family of God: How are you doing? we are doing a little better each day, we have had some kind of virus that keeps poking its nose out at us so please hold us up in your prayers ok. We are covering you i...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2010 9:26am
by GrannyFaith
p
Pam
Prayer Request
Please keep my friend Kim that is on this board in prayer.She has really been hit since we went down to see her and minister to her and her husband.She had a cat scan the other day for one of the tumors behind the ear.Plus she is in physicaly therapy for her knee.It...
Views: 115   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2010 9:06am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2010 9:04am
by GrannyFaith
Good Evening PRecious Family of God: How are you? I miss you? Pl'z Come Say Hi
SpiritualGraphics.com good evening precious family of God: i pray that you are having a real happy and blessed day with jesus. do you have plans for the wekend? If you need me please call our 24/7 prayer phone line ok, (954)885-1560 God Bless you all, hurry over...
Views: 126   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2010 9:02am
by GrannyFaith
p
Pam
Praise Report
The other day had to see my medical doctor.We went over some things and she was really please with the new blood work that we had done a couple weeks ago.Praise the Lord! My chl went down to 205.It was 300 and the fats in my blood went down to..265.Thank you Jesus.My...
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 7:19pm
by Dianna
p
Pam
Septmeber 8@9 th
On Spetmeber 8 and 9th our church celebrated the Jewish New Year.My friend Rose and I went the second night for we had our charsmatic meeting.That night the Lord gave me a word about my conditon and I would recived a word from someone.She did not know who.Well my fri...
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 7:16pm
by Dianna
p
Pam
Different churches are now starting to do the Jewish feast days
Several churches that are of my faith(penntecostal) and other like methodist/ are now starting to celbrate the jewish feasts by the leading of the Holy Spirit.Some spilled-filled cathlolics are doing it too.If anyone can here Can watch Sid Roth..it will help you to...
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 7:13pm
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 5:52pm
by Pam
d
Dianna
Fall's bright colors will soon be here:
I love the days of Autumn when God like a artist fair Takes out His paintbrushes colors streak the air Autumn leaves so gently fall before we see the snow Before they wither and die, their bright colors we will know. The reds,and greens,and browns do s...
Views: 165   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 5:24pm
by Pam
d
Dianna
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2010 5:11pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 129   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2010 4:23pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2010 4:19pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Autumn will soon be here...a poem
Autumn will soon be here with its colorful array As God takes out His paintbrush and squirrels come out to play Children gone back to school, mothers busy with many things Fathers busy at work,and preparing for winter's coming in. All things working...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2010 10:12am
by Dianna
HAPPY MONDAY MORNING PRECIOUS FAMILY OF GOD* HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Good Morning Precious Praying Family of God: Hubby and i wish you a great day and week ahead in Jesus Christ, full of love, joy and gratefulness to our dear Father God. Be blessed with His Presence! †Please stop in send us a hug, prayer,...
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2010 7:47am
by GrannyFaith
THINKING OF YOU ANDCOVERING YOU IN ALL MY PRAYERS ((BIG HUGS))
Good Morning Precious Friend: Praise the Lord we are all in His hands, and He loves us more than we can ever imagine!! Wow, its Wednesday already? How is your week going so far? Our is going good, and so fast too. So happy to come visit you...
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2010 9:28am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2010 7:49am
by Dianna
Good Tuesday Afternoon Precious Family of God* Sharing some art and a message
SpiritualGraphics.com SpiritualGraphics.comGood Tuesday Afternoon Precious Family of God: How are you doing today after the nice Labor Day Weekend? Did you do anything special? We rested and watched the PGA playoffs, and many old Turner movies and one Hallmark mov...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 3:26pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Tis a Glorious Church...
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church,not having spot,or wrinkle,or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 11:40am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 11:38am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
Views: 115   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2010 11:36am
by Pamela
d
Dianna
A song I wrote today:
I Need You Lord Come what may Good or bad, Sun or rain... I need You Lord! Oh I need You Lord! Every moment of every day with every breath I take, With every heartbeat... I need You Lord! Oh I need You Lord! I need You Lord, In my heart, in my life...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 9:22am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 9:14am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
A song I wrote: Flow on Mighty River
Flow on mighty River Flow on mighty River, Flow on from the Throne of God Where-ever this River flows It brings healing to the soul Where-ever this River flows, It makes well,and It makes whole. Oh flow on Mighty River, Flow on Mighty River yes right fro...
Views: 120   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 8:40am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Brighthen the Corner where you are:
with a smile,a gentle hug,a kind, thoughtful word.Being generous, being patient,being loving,being helpful in any way you can be... It will brighten someone's day more than you could ever know.Let His Light and Love shines thru you daily brightly. Amen...
Views: 112   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 8:38am
by GrannyFaith
p
Pamela
Prayer Request
Wne to the specailst yesterday for my right shoulder/two knees.Had to get two quarter zone shots and boy what a big head ache I got.The X-Rays showed that my knees are gone and according to the test I should not be walking but in a wheel chair.And I am not.Praise the...
Views: 107   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2010 8:34am
by GrannyFaith
Happy Labor Day Weekend Precious Family of God* I love you all * Pl'z Come Say Hi
Happy Labor Day Weekend Precious Family of God: Are you all ready for the weekend? We are.. Its been a very busy week for my hubby.. He has been working nearly 8 hours everyday and thats alot when you are nearly 72 yrs old. He is so ver...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2010 7:24am
by GrannyFaith
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2010 3:24pm
by GrannyFaith
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet