Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Wne to the specailst yesterday for my right shoulder/two knees.Had to get two quarter zone shots and boy what a big head ache I got.The X-Rays showed that my knees are gone and according to the test I should not be walking but in a wheel chair.And I am not.Praise the Lord! God is still on the throne.We have 5 weeks to decide what to do here.He wants to one knee and then next year sometime do the other.The Left one is tunring to the left and the braces aren't going to hold my knees in place when that happens.They are checking into what my insurance will pay for .It will be three days in the hospital and then to a rehab place for two weeks.I will update you all when .for I will be off line.To those who are on face book..someone will be doing my farm for me.Praise the Lord for friends. Psalms 23 and Psalms are one of my favorites.Yes me and Kim are under the wings of the Lord.Have a blessed weekend and thank you for the prayers.Hugs Pam

Re: Prayer Request

Dearest Pam i am so sorry to hear about your health. Please know i will be praying for you and Praising the LOrd for your total healing. Did u get a second opinion to your knee issues? i have really bad knees too and alot of it has to do with your diet. You can re build cartilage in your knees with many natural things.. i have been on a herb called Omega XL it is made in the Netherlands, and the USA distributes it.. i have been on it of over two years now and it is awesome, i call it my miracle supplement along with Jesus guiding me to find this European supplement..
i love you sis and i will be looking forward to hearing from you you can call me (954)885-1560 and then i can call you right back because i have un limited phione calls in the USA.. (((Pam)))