Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Septmeber 8@9 th

On Spetmeber 8 and 9th our church celebrated the Jewish New Year.My friend Rose and I went the second night for we had our charsmatic meeting.That night the Lord gave me a word about my conditon and I would recived a word from someone.She did not know who.Well my friend Rose and I went to the Second night of the Jewish New Year.It was awesome exsperience and I did recived a word from the Lord.Yes it was about my healing.As I moved in obience and danced before the Lord his healing virue would go through my body.I recived that word.Then sunday night at church the anointing came over me and dance before the Lord.Felt the healing viture of Jesus going through my body.AFter Pastr was done preaching she gave a word for someone that in 30 days that person would see changes in there body.I grabbed that word for the Lord said to me in the spirit that I would notices changes in my body.This was in my early morning prayer time.I am claimming this healing.At this time I have decided not to have a knee replacement untill these 30 days are over with.It's not the time for something like this in my life.Been telling the Lord I wanted him to do it.Know the Lord was confiming what he told me.So been thanking the Lord for the miracles that are taking place in my body.Amen and Amen ..!! Hugs Pam

Re: Septmeber 8@9 th

Amen

As it is written:
"Nothing is impossible to
him that believeth."