Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Re: Many thanks...
If you need a second pair of eyes on those photos, for aesthetic purposes, maybe help with the layout(he he he)...just send them on over --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I really, really (and you dont know how much) really appreciate the p...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2002 6:35am
by Alan Parker
Counsel
Cory, just wanted to let you know that we still have one of your cables on a spool. With all our people helping us load I thought you got them all, but we still have one of them. Felix's brother has the other. We will be at KC's Friday and we will have it on us if yo...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2002 6:00am
by JB-Splitfinger
Re: Re: The freaks come out at night
good, thats what I was SHOOTING for! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:your name alone makes my dick hard! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Any of you hot rocker guys single?
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 9:20pm
by Dreamy 'N Creamy
Re: Many thanks...
But do you like them? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I really, really (and you dont know how much) really appreciate the photos that are coming in for the calendar. A few spots are already taken, but there are 9 left. Please keep sending in t...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 9:04pm
by Dreamy 'N Creamy
r
Rain
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The freaks come out at night
I believe the request was for "hot" rocker guys. That would mean Mr. Stay Hungry. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:HEY. you're supposed to keep that shit quiet. like Rick said.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Jon...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 8:33pm
by Rain
Many thanks...
I really, really (and you dont know how much) really appreciate the photos that are coming in for the calendar. A few spots are already taken, but there are 9 left. Please keep sending in those photos. The topless ones are really, really,( ok, you get the picture)...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 7:54pm
by The Operator of ...
Re: Free Airtime for W Coast Bands
Hell yeah. Let me know how and I will get you a disc for him. jb --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey everyone....I am friends with Walter from Q13 news. www.Q13.com He does the weather each morning and also does plugs for local bands wi...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 2:32pm
by jonathan
Re: Re: Re: Re: The freaks come out at night
HEY. you're supposed to keep that shit quiet. like Rick said.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Jonathan must be an exception. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yes. All men in bands are single. All the time. --- ---...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 2:28pm
by jonathan
Much Antcipated CD From Box 19
I recently spoke with the guys from Box 19 and their plans are to be recording their CD that all of you have been asking about in January 2003 with a release of it possible on a independent lable, Box 19's Guitarist Richard says "we are excited about recording becau...
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 9:19pm
by William T. Dank
r
Rain
Re: Re: Re: The freaks come out at night
Jonathan must be an exception. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yes. All men in bands are single. All the time. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:your name alone makes my dick hard! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 6:45pm
by Rain
This site and INNERSPHERE NEWS
Way to go Jon, the site and new format is taking shape very nicely! Also, Innersphere will be playing at the Bay City Rice Festival/ Matagorda County Fair on Thursday, Oct. 17th at 9:00 pm. And at the Paradise Sports Bar that Friday, Oct 18th at 9:00 pm to 12:00 am-o...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 6:08pm
by steve sliva of I...
r
Rick
Re: Re: The freaks come out at night
Yes. All men in bands are single. All the time. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:your name alone makes my dick hard! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Any of you hot rocker guys single?
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 10:08am
by Rick
Re: The freaks come out at night
your name alone makes my dick hard! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Any of you hot rocker guys single?
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 7:09am
by dirk diggler
Re: Hey Joe
pool table is leveled. beer box is full. margurita machine is full. equipment is set up!!! Lets Rock the fuckin Room!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Joe you ready to check out the new jam room sunday or what and hey if you see that useless br...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 7:07am
by Bud Wieser
The freaks come out at night
Any of you hot rocker guys single?
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 12:40am
by Dreamy 'N Creamy
Hey Joe
Joe you ready to check out the new jam room sunday or what and hey if you see that useless brother of mine tell him he needs to attend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 10:22pm
by Richard from box...
Re: OSS-HOLE
UUUUUUUUHHHHH Ichi-Row...U come my haus, me love you long time. AH all night, One dolla babeee...you come see me no? I make et so special for U..Ah yea babeee... ______________________________________________________ Ah gawd..this is SO funny..whoever did thi...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 9:10pm
by JezzLoveLong Tim...
i
Ichiro
OSS-HOLE
Nice-a focking site-a Jon-son! You bring-a you oss-ho to Seattle for rock show-a! I take you for sushi, maybe get the lady show some pushi for your camer-a. "He may run like Mays, but he hits like shit"-Major League
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 7:55pm
by Ichiro
Free Airtime for W Coast Bands
Hey everyone....I am friends with Walter from Q13 news. www.Q13.com He does the weather each morning and also does plugs for local bands with new CD's out, heck even if it aint that new he would do a plug..He runs it every morning at around 8:45am.. If any...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 4:45pm
by BumRushJezz
Thanks JB! :)
Thanks dude..I have tons more pics to post... Ill catch ya on the flip side...Yea, get your website up and going dude..and make sure you post if your gonna be playing..Ill come watch you guys... J. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yeah, I l...
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 4:39pm
by BumRushJezz
w
Wendy
Re: For Wendy Binns...PJ stuffy
Hey Jezz! I got my cd today. It is awesome. Thank you so much!! Keep in touch girl!! Wendy --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey ya Wendy...stuffs in the mail... Enjoy and let me know when it arrives.. Rock ON! Jezz
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 1:26pm
by Wendy
Re: Hey Jb
Yeah, I live close to Husky Stadium. I am here pretty often, just don't always post. Jon says I am not allowed to talk until my band site is up and linked. Looking forward to the new board...I enjoy some of your pics. Have a good vacation. jb --- --- --- --...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 11:36am
by jonathan
Lyle
That right! He was a cool dude.... Ahh the good old days of football..before replaying plays over and over and over again..LOL J. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Lyle Alzado. He was the shit. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Repl...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 10:06am
by BumRushJezz
Hey Jb
Hmm ask Alan huh??? Yea I know ya now Jonathan....Cool..you in Seattle area? You need to hang around over here more..Jons got a new way cool board coming.. J. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I am jb over on the 2c board. that's about all...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 10:04am
by BumRushJezz
Re: Bon Voyage Jezzabell!!!
Aww you guys are to much... I want ya all to come with me... Love you much my Outlaw Beotch...U da bomb.. Miss ya already. J. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Have a blast g/f! We'll miss you!
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 10:03am
by BumRushJezz
Bon Voyage Jezzabell!!!
Have a blast g/f! We'll miss you!
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 9:56am
by Eden - stuck in ...
Raiders Rule!
OMG! Lyle...hell yeah! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Lyle Alzado. He was the shit. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hellooo! How 'bout old Howie Long, can't forget Howie! Freakin' stud muffin ! Totally kick ass!...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 9:53am
by Eden Raiderette
Re: Re: Re: Such a freakin Asswipe
I am jb over on the 2c board. that's about all the identifying info I can muster. Ask Jon or K2...no wait, ask Alan, I am pretty tight with him. jonathan --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Asswipe, asswipe asswipe.....Lately..Im have 1987 flashb...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 9:27am
by jonathan
Re: Re: Re: RAIDERS - YEAH BABY!
Lyle Alzado. He was the shit. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hellooo! How 'bout old Howie Long, can't forget Howie! Freakin' stud muffin ! Totally kick ass! Poor seachickens... I feel your pain, sister! --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 9:23am
by jonathan
Re: Bye Bye Denver Diva
don't worry.... i'll pick up the hot robb slack while you're gone didn't get a good look at the tatts... that bad? bummer! but i'm willing to overlook them... have fun PR girlie! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:WOOOOO Fuckin W...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 9:10am
by Erin B.
Re: ButtHead
Aww thats great Jon So cool..New forum, Ill post some pics from my trip... Ill be returning the night of the 23rd...Cant miss seeing Jer at the Showbox now hmmmmmmmmmm ..Will try and get on here to post too...We shall see.. J. Maybe Ill come back with a ------...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 8:59am
by BumRushJezz
j
Jon
ButtHead
For the few of you in the know, I am going to get my "Head out of my ass" and work on finishing this site. Maybe we will have a new forum by the time Miss Puerto Rico returns!
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 7:40am
by Jon
Re: Name the 80's tune...:)
No ugly butt pirate...him Fiiiinnnne! Largent & Jim Zorn...freakin' old school! My dad has an football with all the Seahawks autographs from back in the day, must of been '77 or '78. Hmmm? Uh...Pat Benatar, Shadow Dancing? Oh wait, that was Andy Gibb.....
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 9:54pm
by Eden Californica...
Name the 80's tune...:)
Howie Long can kiss my arse..big ugly butt pirate.. Cant forget Largent..he SO rocked..... Name that tune..... "We're runnin with the shadows of the night, so baby take my hand it'll be alright, surrender all your dreams to me tonight....we'll come thru...
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 9:44pm
by BumRushJezz
Re: Re: RAIDERS - YEAH BABY!
Hellooo! How 'bout old Howie Long, can't forget Howie! Freakin' stud muffin ! Totally kick ass! Poor seachickens... I feel your pain, sister! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Marcus Allen any one??? Raiders are my all time fav....
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 9:07pm
by Anonymous
Bye Bye Denver Diva
WOOOOO Fuckin WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Robb hangs around for another week...girl, your gonna have to post it next Thursday.. Me gonna be tannin my pasty arse... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:jezz, you were SO right... DAMN, survivor robb is HOT!...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 9:00pm
by BumRushJezz
Re: RAIDERS - YEAH BABY!
Marcus Allen any one??? Raiders are my all time fav... Thank god there back in Oakland..Kick ass... I hate the seachickens..YUCK! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:*jumps up on bar & shouts "Gimme an R..."* WOO HOO RAIDERS! 4...
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 8:58pm
by BumRushJezz
RAIDERS - YEAH BABY!
*jumps up on bar & shouts "Gimme an R..."* WOO HOO RAIDERS! 4 & 0...UN'FREAKIN'DEFEATED...YEAH BABY! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to::::::Whispering as sofly as I can:::::::::::: GO Seahawks......Monday night baby... J....
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 8:56pm
by Eden Raiderette
Re: Re: Such a freakin Asswipe
Asswipe, asswipe asswipe.....Lately..Im have 1987 flashbacks and its scaring the crap outta me....Shite... :::::No big hair for this chick, I had like the feathered rocker shit going on:::::: And some black parachute pants... Like totally awesome...Ummm who da...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 7:04pm
by BumRushJezz
GO SEACHICKENS!
:::::Whispering as sofly as I can:::::::::::: GO Seahawks......Monday night baby... J. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:oh oh, we got a vote for Brett... my original fav sooo, K2 where is your $$$ for this game, huh? --- --- --...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 7:00pm
by BumRushJezz
Re: *Sizzlin* On here soon
I told ya lady...aint he one fine MOFO....A young Tommy Lee look-a-like.... He aint the brightest bulb, but hell..who needs brains right...And damn, would someone shoot the person that did his tatts? UGH! J. " A day of shopping with Mr Pickles in Toys R Us......
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 6:57pm
by Jezz is a Surviv...
e
ErinB
*Sizzlin*
jezz, you were SO right... DAMN, survivor robb is HOT! ooh, and he's my age... definitely makes my "to do" list, woohooo! ~er~
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 6:33pm
by ErinB
e
ErinB
Re: Re: Such a freakin Homey
oh oh, we got a vote for Brett... my original fav sooo, K2 where is your $$$ for this game, huh? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I don't know buddy, gotta like a girl who can throw "asswipe" around. that's one of my favorites. my $ is...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 6:13pm
by ErinB
Re: Such a freakin Homey
I don't know buddy, gotta like a girl who can throw "asswipe" around. that's one of my favorites. my $ is on Favre. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:AWW you are so Fn cut off dude ...That dolphin joke was a bit low for your arse...and besides...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 2:34pm
by jonathan
Tom or Brett???
Coin toss anyone? Dang...personally Ill take MR Pickles... J. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:this is public service announcement to warn all the ladies out there... watch out for that Alan Parker... he's all smooth, sweet, and nice, b...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:59pm
by BumRushJezz
Such a freakin Homey
AWW you are so Fn cut off dude ...That dolphin joke was a bit low for your arse...and besides..Im on the way to Puerto Rico..NE side....YEA take that...as I throw the........and ya on the head... Asswipe......and BJ has a new album so "BumRush Hippie Chic...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:55pm
by BumRush Jezz
Jimbo Miller
dude, I'M a better QB than Miller... In fact, i'm a better QB than Kordell, too... why the hell am i not being recruited?! Go Maddox Go!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I tried to warn ya all...he's a perv. Apple doesn't fall far...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:51pm
by Erin B.
k
K2
Pubic Service Announcement
I tried to warn ya all...he's a perv. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree... As for this sunday, I'm pack up all your nacho's, pretzels, solidified cheese spreads, rancid ranch dips, 2cent overbrewed mass packaged beer, and hunker down in your favorite dirt laid...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:40pm
by K2
Re: Re: Re: Re: Sufferin' Succotash
JB! my biggest fan...sweet, that's probably an acurate description, considering you're still benchin about 4bills it's a brand newbie...just for youbie...hmmm...i'm a poet and didn't even know it... eat that Jezzbird... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:35pm
by Alan Parker
Re: Re: Re: Sufferin' Succotash
No man, it was Bon Jovi. jb p.s. Alan, is it a new tune or an old one played a couple steps lower? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:which linkeage would that be? and i'm not a schmuck, i'm just pleasently derranged... and traffic signs on t...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:28pm
by Alan Parker's bi...
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet