Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This site and INNERSPHERE NEWS

Way to go Jon, the site and new format is taking shape very nicely! Also, Innersphere will be playing at the Bay City Rice Festival/ Matagorda County Fair on Thursday, Oct. 17th at 9:00 pm. And at the Paradise Sports Bar that Friday, Oct 18th at 9:00 pm to 12:00 am-only to 12:00 am you say?-well, that's Brazoria County alcohol laws for ya! We are currently in the works of booking many more gigs and preparing to go back into the studio for a second CD. We already have a cool new title for it, but you'll just have to wait until it's finished to find out what!

Re: This site and INNERSPHERE NEWS

Hey, where is Paradise Bar. I am going to try and touch base with Jon, so that my friend and I can come out to see ya'll Friday.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Way to go Jon, the site and new format is taking shape very nicely! Also, Innersphere will be playing at the Bay City Rice Festival/ Matagorda County Fair on Thursday, Oct. 17th at 9:00 pm. And at the Paradise Sports Bar that Friday, Oct 18th at 9:00 pm to 12:00 am-only to 12:00 am you say?-well, that's Brazoria County alcohol laws for ya! We are currently in the works of booking many more gigs and preparing to go back into the studio for a second CD. We already have a cool new title for it, but you'll just have to wait until it's finished to find out what!

Re: Re: This site and INNERSPHERE NEWS

Paradise Sports Bar is in Angleton, Tx located on Hwy. 35 next to the city hall. Jon knows how to get there.

Replying to:

Hey, where is Paradise Bar. I am going to try and touch base with Jon, so that my friend and I can come out to see ya'll Friday.

Replying to: