Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Counsel

Cory, just wanted to let you know that we still have one of your cables on a spool. With all our people helping us load I thought you got them all, but we still have one of them. Felix's brother has the other. We will be at KC's Friday and we will have it on us if you want to stop by. If that don't work for ya, I can do something else. Just let me know. Late

Re: Re: Counsel

Jon, I know you got this pussy's ISP. Let me know who it is. I can take care of them without hiding behind a computer.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

yeah like shove it up your ass

Replying to:

Cory, just wanted to let you know that we still have one of your cables on a spool. With all our people helping us load I thought you got them all, but we still have one of them. Felix's brother has the other. We will be at KC's Friday and we will have it on us if you want to stop by. If that don't work for ya, I can do something else. Just let me know. Late

Re: Re: Re: Counsel

Hey Splitheads appreciate the return of the cord. I kind of figured they were all gone but, the one will be a big help. Even if it stanks a little after I pull it out my ass and all. As far as the comedian goes. God loves all his children.....EXCEPT YOU!! HAHAHAHA. Watch for the rise of the reencarnit of Counsel Next WEEK!!!!!! That's right Baby I got the gear out my ass and we're gonna jam. MARGUERITTES THURSDAY NOVEMBER 24th. BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Jon, I know you got this pussy's ISP. Let me know who it is. I can take care of them without hiding behind a computer.

Replying to:

yeah like shove it up your ass

Replying to: