Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Many thanks...

I really, really (and you dont know how much) really appreciate the photos that are coming in for the calendar. A few spots are already taken, but there are 9 left. Please keep sending in those photos. The topless ones are really, really,( ok, you get the picture) nice, but just for grins, can you include your face next time so we wont have to play mix and match. Thanks!

Re: Many thanks...

But do you like them?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I really, really (and you dont know how much) really appreciate the photos that are coming in for the calendar. A few spots are already taken, but there are 9 left. Please keep sending in those photos. The topless ones are really, really,( ok, you get the picture) nice, but just for grins, can you include your face next time so we wont have to play mix and match. Thanks!

Re: Many thanks...

If you need a second pair of eyes on those photos, for aesthetic purposes, maybe help with the layout(he he he)...just send them on over

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: