Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
pray for us please
please pray for my finances and for healing for jeremy. hes had grand mall seizures. and for my friendship with my x please. thamk you
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2011 9:26am
by faith56
prayer
hi granny faith can you plese pray for my son jeremy.
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 18, 2011 3:56am
by Faith56
Sharing Another Poem From Norman for all of you ((Big Hugs))
SpiritualGraphics.com You are my friend I hold so dear I don’t know what I’d do If I lost your cheer You are my friend You are always there With lots of laughter For both of us to share You are my friend This I know is true That w...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 3, 2011 6:36am
by faith56
Sharing From Pastor
I had a whole list of current issues to deal with, different sins people are struggling with, but as I was in prayer this morning the Holy Spirit said that the word people needed more than any other today was that it is going to be OK! It is easy to get weary f...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 3:43pm
by GrannyFaith
Please Pray and reply ok God Bless you all
PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OF THEM AND EMAIL HER YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS; THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, I LOVE YOU ALL, HAVE A REAL BLESSED DAY WITH JESUS! ((Great Big Heart Hugs))) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2010 7:53am
by GrannyFaith
Please Pray and reply ok God Bless you all
Good Sunday Morning Everyone: How are you doing Today? "LETS ALL PRAY AND REJOICE IN THE LORD"FOR HE IS ALIVE AND HE LIVES IN US!! Please lets all continue to pray for one another and please pray for Brandon, Thursday night Brad started feeling sick with this cold t...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2010 9:09am
by GrannyFaith
PLEASE PRAY AND EMAIL HER OK GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Please pray for my sister Kathy Murray. She has been in the hospital since Oct. 27th. I only learned of it Saturday. The diagnosis as of yesterday was Guillain-Barre Syndrome but today they changed it to Bellman's Disease. Kathy is nearly completely paralyzed. S...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2010 4:37pm
by GrannyFaith
p
PAID4
IS ANYONE READING THE DEVOTIONALS AND BIBLE STUDIES
Hello, I was wondering if there were anyone reading the Devotionals and Bible Studies I post on the "Prayer, Art, Devotions, Bible Studies, Friends" page? I post in a lot of groups and if no one is reading them, I'll just stop sharing them. God bless you all! y...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2010 4:37pm
by GrannyFaith
Good Monday Afternoon Precious Family of God:
Good Monday Afternoon Precious Family of God: I Miss you all, and love you all so very much. I have been praying for you all throughout the day. Please pray for me too ok. We all need alot of prayer cvering each day.. How are you all doing? and How is your *****ing?...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2010 4:40pm
by GrannyFaith
Please Pray for Robert and email him God Bless u all
Hi my name is Robert. I am 44 years old and I live in Albuquerque,New Mexico,USA. I wish for my last name to remain private. A few years ago I put something on my face that was homemade and supposed to be good for the skin. It actually caused a small tiny bit of dama...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2010 9:13am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
HI to you all
I am mainly now posting in Faith's groups on Facebook. Dianna
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2010 10:28am
by Dianna
Hi There How a re you Doing Today? Please Come Say HI ok We miss u
Good Morning Cherished Family of God: How is your weekend going? Ours is being blessed so very big! Hubby has worked nearly 40 hrs. and he is really pooped. We are going to have a nice dinner today, some baked parsley potatoes with butter, and eggs over e...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 19, 2010 4:56pm
by GrannyFaith
Lets Pray (((Big Huggies))) I love you God Bless you all
Thank You, Lord, for the gift of life and for the beauty of this day. I am so very grateful for the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health that I and those dear to me are blessed with at this time. May I always recognize and appreciate the health I enjoy...
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2010 7:41am
by GrannyFaith
Good Sunday Afternoon rRecious Family of God: How is your wekend?
SpiritualGraphics.com Good Sunday Afternoon PRecious Family of God: i love you all, and will be going to prayer soon. Hope you are having a really relaxing weekend with Jesus. Here is a little prayer to share ok.. Father in heaven, today I humbly come before...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2010 5:01pm
by GrannyFaith
Sharing a little prayer Have a Blessed Evening Precious Ones
SpiritualGraphics.com Daily Prayer for October 16, 2010 Heavenly Father, calm the worries of those who live in fear. Some people fear death…I pray for their comfort. Others struggle daily for their own safety…I pray that the Holy Spirit never leav...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2010 5:00pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 197   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 16, 2010 4:57pm
by GrannyFaith
Good Monday Morning Precious Praying Family of God* Please Come Say Hi 2 Us ok!
Peek a boo How are you this Monday Morning? We are doing great, and we are praising our Abba Father God. What an awesome Lord we serve! How was your weekend? We went to the car wash, it really needed it, andliving in a condo, we ca...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2010 7:29am
by GrannyFaith
Hello Precious Family of God* How are you doing? Happy Weekend
Good Saturday Morning all my Precious Prayer Warriors and Cherished Friends: We made you breakfast, hurry over and rest awhile with us ok! Do you have plans for the weekend? Please come and say hi to us ok. Just click this little link http://pub...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 9:42am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 8:59am
by Dianna
p
Pam
Prayer Request
Sorry it has been a while since I last posted.We had a visiting apostle who came to our church and he prophetised over me.Knew we would be hit by satanic attacks.I warned my husband..but he did not listen to me and is now back slidding.Please pray for him.After this...
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 8:54am
by Dianna
Happy Weekend With Jesus*Please Come Say Hi To us ok We Miss U
SpiritualGraphics.com Please ComeSay Hi To Me Just ClickThisLink http://pub30.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2521698910&frmid=47&msgid=0 SpiritualGraphics.com Good Friday Morning all my Precious Prayer Warriors and Cher...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2010 7:48am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Harvest Time
John 4:35 Say not ye,There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold,I say unto you,Lift up your eyes,and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvestLuke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them,The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are fe...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2010 7:24am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2010 7:19am
by Dianna
A Little Afternoon Prayer for you God Bless you all, I love you* Praying 4 u all
Father God, thank You for walking with me in every season of life. Today, I cast all of my cares on You. I cast all of my difficulties, all of my questions, and all of my concerns. Thank You for working all things out for my good. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2010 4:32pm
by GrannyFaith
Peek A Boo I C U* I Miss U all* Please Have a real Blessed Day With Jesus*
Peek a boo How are you this Monday Morning? We are doing great, and we are praising our Abba Father God. What an awesome Lord we serve! Coffee, and breakfast is ready, please hurry over and share with us ok.. It is such a huge blessing to be...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2010 7:29am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2010 6:56am
by GrannyFaith
Sharing little prayer(( Have a Blessed Day &Week Ahead Precious Ones
Oh Precious Heavenly Father, Hear my prayer, O LORD God Almighty; listen to me, O God of Jacob. There are so many hurting Lord, so many in pain and so many needing your touch. Today Lord I ask that you will intervene in all situations in our lives. Help us to...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2010 6:53am
by GrannyFaith
When Others Fail You** Please Come Say HI We Miss you all
When Others Fail You By Os Hillman October 2 "Again Jesus said, 'Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you'" (John 20:21-22). Have you ever entrusted someone to carry on a project only to have them fail miserably? What was your re...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2010 8:10am
by GrannyFaith
SHARING SPIRIT STEPS FROM KEITH ENJOY AND REPLY OK GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Welcome to Spirit Steps I wish to thank each person reading this message. May God bless you and guide you Please view the links at the bottom of this message, you will be greatly encouraged. If you are able to share these messages, with your contacts and...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2010 7:48am
by GrannyFaith
Happy Weekend With Jesus*Please Come Say Hi To us ok We Miss U
Good Friday Morning Precious Friend: Come Say Hi 2 Me ok http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191 Happy Friday With Jesus: How are you Today? We just made coffee for you, Rest wi...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2010 7:23am
by GrannyFaith
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet