Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray for Robert and email him God Bless u all

Hi my name is Robert. I am 44 years old and I live in Albuquerque,New Mexico,USA. I wish for my last name to remain private. A few years ago I put something on my face that was homemade and supposed to be good for the skin. It actually caused a small tiny bit of damage back then but over the years the skin on my face has gotten worser and worser. Now I have some scars,many deep skin craters,blemishes,imperfections,uneven skin layers. No job or insurance at this time. I am crushed by this. Please pray for a miracle on the skin on my face. Pray for God to take away the scars,deep skin craters,blemishes,imperfections,uneven skin layers, off the skin on my face and to make them vanish and disappear in Jesus name. Pray for all the damage done to be undone and for the skin on my face to become complete and whole again like in the past. I feel very sad and depressed over this and I dont know how much longer I can hold on. Please pray for me and send to others to pray for me. Thanks, I appreciate it.

desperateforamiracle@gmail.com

Thank you for sharing with us,

please keep us updated on

all that Jesus will be doing ok.

Please know we are

always praying 4 you!

Please Call our 24/7

Prayer phone line

(954)885-1560

May our Lord and Savior
keep you in His loving hands,
i pray He will comfort you,